Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sweets

shael666

[This is my first post in this group, so hello and a big Hail Satan to everyone. I copy pasted my post to the main group because someone recommended that I post it here.]

I recently saw someone write in a post that sweets - and sugar (in sweets) - are very unhealthy.
Is this true? Is it unhealthy to eat chocolate etc.?
I haven't eaten any sweets since I read that post, and I wont eat any until someone of you can clarify this for me.
So please clear this up for me so that I know what I can eat (lol).

-Shael

It's like anything, all should be done in moderation.
From a Chinese medicine view if you are craving sweets excessively this can indicate a disharmony in the stomach/spleen as well as the excessive consumption of them causing the same disharmony. This can be a vicious cycle. 
Hope this helpsMike
Hail Satan 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, December 11, 2016, 17:45, shael666@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:
  [This is my first post in this group, so hello and a big Hail Satan to everyone. I copy pasted my post to the main group because someone recommended that I post it here.]

I recently saw someone write in a post that sweets - and sugar (in sweets) - are very unhealthy.
Is this true? Is it unhealthy to eat chocolate etc.?
I haven't eaten any sweets since I read that post, and I wont eat any until someone of you can clarify this for me.
So please clear this up for me so that I know what I can eat (lol).

-Shael

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back