Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sushumna is 1/7th open. neck feels on fire! only 5 more chakras to g

angryshaman666

I think I finally figured out why my upper chakras aren't fully empowered even though my pineal gland and all upper chakras are opened.
From what it feels like, all my upper chakras are in fact opened but they are not yet "plugged in" to the energy of my spine and sushumna.
This is why I can only see waves particles and flashes of energy and only hear a ringing sound and nothing truly coherent.

Well after the meditation session I just did after doing the cobra breath my neck now feels like a tube just opened up inside my spine and the heat in my neck is blazing!

So my theory at least according to what it feels like is that for the upper chakras to truly function you need to connect them to the energy of the sushumna/spinal chakras.

My throat chakra is definitely opened and empowered, and now I still feel the sushumna expanding in the back of my neck.

I can only guess based on what it feels like but it seems that the more I open the sushumna/spinal chakras down towards the base the more ALL my chakras will be empowered and linked.

I do definitely feel my upper chakras opened when I focus on them but they don't feel truly empowered.
I think they essentially need to be "plugged in" to the sushumna/spinal energies to fully awaken.

However, this is just my interpretation of the energies I am feeling right now and the pathway it's taking.
I can at the very least confirm 100% that my sushumna is open in my neck.

I do hope this information is helpful if not 100% accurate as it could help our less advanced members know how to speed up their awakening.

HAIL SATAN!

My way around it, which worked brilliantly until I stoped it was to put work on both my sushumna and chakras in every meditation session while also equally empowering my pingala and Ida.

I do recommend that one firstly focuses a lot on their chakras to begin with and leave heavy work on the Nadis until later.

Focus on your extensions on the spine as well as the front and sides. Then move on to the nadis. One should been balancing his Pingala and Ida with the alternating nostril breath, as it as an extremely important breathing exercise for both new people and experienced people.

I used elements, energy and other mantras like Raum or Suryae to empower my sushumna also<hr>From: angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: ‎14/‎01/‎2016 18:32
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Sushumna is 1/7th open. neck feels on fire! only 5 more chakras to go

I think I finally figured out why my upper chakras aren't fully empowered even though my pineal gland and all upper chakras are opened.
From what it feels like, all my upper chakras are in fact opened but they are not yet "plugged in" to the energy of my spine and sushumna.
This is why I can only see waves particles and flashes of energy and only hear a ringing sound and nothing truly coherent.

Well after the meditation session I just did after doing the cobra breath my neck now feels like a tube just opened up inside my spine and the heat in my neck is blazing!

So my theory at least according to what it feels like is that for the upper chakras to truly function you need to connect them to the energy of the sushumna/spinal chakras.

My throat chakra is definitely opened and empowered, and now I still feel the sushumna expanding in the back of my neck.

I can only guess based on what it feels like but it seems that the more I open the sushumna/spinal chakras down towards the base the more ALL my chakras will be empowered and linked.

I do definitely feel my upper chakras opened when I focus on them but they don't feel truly empowered.
I think they essentially need to be "plugged in" to the sushumna/spinal energies to fully awaken.

However, this is just my interpretation of the energies I am feeling right now and the pathway it's taking.
I can at the very least confirm 100% that my sushumna is open in my neck.

I do hope this information is helpful if not 100% accurate as it could help our less advanced members know how to speed up their awakening.

HAIL SATAN!

Super narrative and observations-that's quite a summation! Now, at least I'll know what I'm likely to encounter when I attempt these exercises. Cool!! Best of the Beast to you.

I'm in a similar situation but I have a right temple chakra blockage, it's pretty bad and I think it was from getting hit in the head as a child running around. All the energy gets sucked up from my 6th chakra to throat from my temple chakra, I could put the philosopher's stone and circulate it in that area and eventually will still not retain energy but I think it is a physical meridian issue and my astral body probably has it empowered.
Good luck with your empowerment brah.

"So my theory at least according to what it feels like is that for the upper chakras to truly function you need to connect them to the energy of the sushumna/spinal chakras."

Yes, this is correct. The lower chakras feed/fuel the upper chakras.

"So my theory at least according to what it feels like is that for the upper chakras to truly function you need to connect them to the energy of the sushumna/spinal chakras."

Yes, this is correct. The lower chakras feed/fuel the upper chakras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back