Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Survival

Times are starting to get tough now, So I think this will be a good topic to discuss and something to prepare for and not to be taken lightly. I was thinking about survival not long ago, and I was thinking about surviving in the forest and such, but this might not be the case. As the economic downfall will make it hard to earn a dollar I think it is crucial to save our penny, So a lot of survival will be being street smart before you get to a stage of living in the forest. Just wondering on what we are thinking about on this topic? Just things like a strong immune system to prevent us from any disease going around, being able to find or hunt for food in the worst case scenario, I think i might start meditating in bad conditions to prepare my mind to meditate in any condition. I wonder how bad the climate and the economy is going to get? Maybe how to do Astrology outside using the sky, without using the internet and such. Maybe its time to start preparing how to survive? In the astrological charts it is saying in January 2012 (I don't believe that bullshit end of the world shit) Pluto will be 7 degrees in Capricorn meaning that Governments will be collapsing, so basically what I'm saying is will just about everyone loose there jobs and such and then food will be real hard to come by?

I think I might get a book about survival, both street and forest smart. Whats your thoughts?

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Idea is well thought. Let me add something - as far as I can remember, when you awake the Fiery Serpent, you can feed yourself with light. Vampiric skills would enable us to feed off the people that are our enemies or any other wrongdoers. Mind controlling and being able to impose an image of ourselves could protect us against many things...

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

Times are starting to get tough now, So I think this will be a good topic to discuss and something to prepare for and not to be taken lightly. I was thinking about survival not long ago, and I was thinking about surviving in the forest and such, but this might not be the case. As the economic downfall will make it hard to earn a dollar I think it is crucial to save our penny, So a lot of survival will be being street smart before you get to a stage of living in the forest. Just wondering on what we are thinking about on this topic? Just things like a strong immune system to prevent us from any disease going around, being able to find or hunt for food in the worst case scenario, I think i might start meditating in bad conditions to prepare my mind to meditate in any condition. I wonder how bad the climate and the economy is going to get? Maybe how to do Astrology outside using the sky, without using the internet and such. Maybe its time to start preparing how to survive? In the astrological charts it is saying in January 2012 (I don't believe that bullshit end of the world shit) Pluto will be 7 degrees in Capricorn meaning that Governments will be collapsing, so basically what I'm saying is will just about everyone loose there jobs and such and then food will be real hard to come by?

I think I might get a book about survival, both street and forest smart. Whats your thoughts?

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Its ALWAYS a wise thing to do, what you described.

The thing is most people put it off cuz they think it will never get so bad they have to save and survive alone.

But about 2012 I wouldn't become paranoid over it..

What is this about Pluto being 7 deg in Capricorn?...what does that forecast?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I laugh at what people tell me about 2012, its a load of bullshit about the world ending, but what it does state astrologically is in January 2012 (from what I've read) that Pluto will be 7 degrees in Capricorn, signifying that governments will be collapsing. That's why I am saying its best to start preparing for any circumstance the future has to offer, especially with climate change maybe its best if we step up on our elemental control, being able to keep ourselves warm in freezing conditions, or vise versa. That's why I am wondering on what everyone is thinking about for survival strategies, we Satanists are the strong and the strong survive, let the enemy perish!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I've been researching survival as long as I've been researching spiritual satanism (4-5 years). First there's no perfect book on survival, but if your considering living in the wilderness then I would suggest sas pocket survival book, or a us military manual. This group has alot of info on survival as well http://www.survivalistboards.com/ This is a topic where I have a tendency to go on and on about. But if you want more info feel free to contact me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

The thing is most people put it off cuz they think it will never get so bad they have to save and survive alone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@ wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

funny you should mention this, for the past few days i have had dreams of the end of the world...amongst others. i am not sure if its anything serious or not but they have been frequent... if the world was to go into some sort of trouble ie the government falling, people losing jobs etc. they will kill for survival. which is how most people in my dreams died...humans VS humans for the last resources on earth to live....learning self defense would also be something good in that list of preperations.   hail father!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 18 May, 2009 2:01:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Survival

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

Indeed knowing how to live in bad conditions can be the differance between life an death, i would recommed the book, when there is no doctor, all but esential giude to living well, in 3rd world conditions, after all, as long as we have our health we have a chance, as far as forest survival goes, a lot has been published, also good start is to buy an extra couple of cans of something a week, and dried stuffs, haveing enough food for a few a month or so, if the shit hits the fan, will give you the edge over those that dont, the ability to keep out of the initial chaos.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@ wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

I have been studying for it since 1972; I sold the JOHNSON MATHEY pure 999 fine sliver to the public back then....but the Big Boys weren't quite ready to pull it off then...The big finanacial collapse that is.
They are now but; now that they are so close they have begun to second guess themselves. they want the fence totally built around the sheeple before they close the gate. Our troops have been trained to hunt us down now in every forest, mountain range and artic area you can pick to hide in...even the everglades...Afganastan is the school that teaches them how to root out hidden people....just as Iraq taught hands on how to disarm amred civilians in urban warfare. U.S. Marines helped take up guns in Australia....there is talk of Canadian Forces helping to take up guns in the US. Taking up guns will most certainly set off the MAD MAX/ BEYOND THUNDERDOME Senario that many study groups have predicted... INFOWARS.COM WILL TELL YOU A LOT MORE...PRISON PLANET.COM will also tell you a lot more... there is only one tool now that will keep the bastards off your back when the time comes....gun? No...LASERS ARE THE ANSWER....NOW THERE ARE MANY NEW VERY POWERFUL HAND HELD FLASHLIGHT SIZE LAZERS WITH A 25 MILE RANGE UP TO A 100 MILE RANGE...THEY WILL BLIND, SET WOOD ON FIRE; AND SET CLOTHING ON FIRE MANY MILES AWAY..... THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONE IS THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS... LESS THAN THE PRICE OF A HUNTING RIFLE. YOU CAN BLIND PILOTS, HELICOPTER PILOTS AND CREWS, TANK CREWS THRU THEIR PARISCOPES AND VEHICLE DRIVERS OF ALL SORTS.... BLIND INFANTRY, SET THEIR GEAR ON FIRE SO THEY HAVE TO STRIP NAKED ON THE BATTLE FIELD AND BURN UP THEIR SUPPORT GEAR OF ANYTHING PLASTIC OR WOOD, WOODED AMMO CRATES (OOOOOHHH THAT WILL LEAVE A MARK) SO GO BUY SEVERAL LAZERS AND DONT WORRY ABOUT HIDING ...LET THE BASTARDS COME WITHIN A MILE OF YOU AND TOAST THEM. CANNED FOOD IS YOUR NEW MONEY....STOCK UP ON IT AND PLENTY OF IT. BY YALL HAVE FUN NOW YA HEA?

If something like this would happen the big issue for me would be communication with other satanist. I´m as far I know the only one who are a spiritual satanist at our town I might be the only one in the north part of Sweden. And I am not that good at spiritual stuffs yet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

I've been researching survival as long as I've been researching spiritual satanism (4-5 years). First there's no perfect book on survival, but if your considering living in the wilderness then I would suggest sas pocket survival book, or a us military manual. This group has alot of info on survival as well http://www.survivalistboards.com/ This is a topic where I have a tendency to go on and on about. But if you want more info feel free to contact me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@ wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "normanjim7" <normanjim7@... wrote:
If something like this would happen the big issue for me would be communication with other satanist. I´m as far I know the only one who are a spiritual satanist at our town I might be the only one in the north part of Sweden. And I am not that good at spiritual stuffs yet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@ wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*
Look,as i think,all that is going to happen.Because of that,prepare ur 3rd eye.Some people may train untill they can use 3rd eye when the other 2 eyes are open so they can see the aura of the person so they can see who is satanist or not.Its known but it takes a lot of energy.So try to prepare urself and learn more and more about JoS energy meditation for meditating even with the eyes open and even not sitting! Its all got to be learned! By the way,maybe its not as far SPIRITUAL weapon but did u thought to use WEAPONS to kill if somebody will try to kill you while u survive?as ive researched,the world will look like this description:'' People will run in streets without food.People bodies will be in the street.Buildings will be smashed.No jobs for people.Hopeless life.'' As this was written,think about the Game HALF LIFE 2.The world will look like it BUT!! With out this big technology.Only hopeless people.REMEMBER! WE CAN CHANGE IT ALL! As we prepare,we need to be ready for this!All the goverments WILL colapse! Prepare of a killing age!WE SHALL RISE AT THIS TIME! THIS IS OUR OPURTUNITY!! WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL SURVIVE THROUGH THIS HARD TIME THAT WILL COME! REMEMBER MY WORDS THAT SHALL INSPIRE YOU AT THE MOMENT OF PAIN AND HOPE!!!!HAIL US AND HAIL SATAN!!!!HAIL US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back