Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

survey

Mike1

I dont really come from a religous background except that my grandma was part of the jehova witnesee and it made me sick to my stomach that she was giving them money all the time and they did nothing for her.My hatred for christianity goes back 12 years ago,when I was forced by the courts to go to a christian treatment program,and beleive me it was a 6 month nightmare.You were told what to wear,how to walk,what music to listen too,and you had to take alot of abuse from the staff.I thought to myself if there is a hell,this is it.It was like a slave labor camp.You worked your ass off 10 hours a day and went to classes at night and they were all fake christians,all of them.They were stealing donations out of the warehouse every night,these same assholes u would see in chapel every sunday crying and waving thier hands in the air saying "praise jewsus"I thought too myself these are christians huh.If they saw u do something wrong they would snitch you out in a heartbeat.I was browsing around in the donations in the warehouse and found a copy of the Satanic Bible.I thought to myself this looks like an interesting book I think Ill take it upstairs and read it and beleive me I read taht book from front to back and it made alot of sense.It was no coincidence That I found that book.That was pretty much my introduction to Satanism.The rest is history.

Very interesting. I was raised as a lutheran attending lutheran schools, studying xianity much further than the average church attendee. I pondered one day "what is the soul?". No one could answer me. Not even the pastor, who seemed like he was intelligent, being raised in japan where there is heavy studying. The only ones who answered me were 1. The Neo-Shamans 2. This guy and his wacko kike-controlled cult (his theory is DEAD wrong) 3. My gf who was, and is still a spiritual satanist to this day.

After being a "Shamanic practitioner" and being fed up with the lack of support, money-grubbing, and "hollow bone" slave philosophy, I decided to read joyofsatan.org. I read the sermons, meditations, etc. At first I was scared and suspicious, but the more I read, the more I knew, and the more I started feeling happiness. I love my Satanic Family, you're all a pleasure to talk to and read from. Thanks again for the support, and most of all, I'd like to formally thank Satan for always being there for me. Thank you again.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mleskela@... wrote:

I dont really come from a religous background except that my grandma was part of the jehova witnesee and it made me sick to my stomach that she was giving them money all the time and they did nothing for her.My hatred for christianity goes back 12 years ago,when I was forced by the courts to go to a christian treatment program,and beleive me it was a 6 month nightmare.You were told what to wear,how to walk,what music to listen too,and you had to take alot of abuse from the staff.I thought to myself if there is a hell,this is it.It was like a slave labor camp.You worked your ass off 10 hours a day and went to classes at night and they were all fake christians,all of them.They were stealing donations out of the warehouse every night,these same assholes u would see in chapel every sunday crying and waving thier hands in the air saying "praise jewsus"I thought too myself these are christians huh.If they saw u do something wrong they would snitch you out in a heartbeat.I was browsing around in the donations in the warehouse and found a copy of the Satanic Bible.I thought to myself this looks like an interesting book I think Ill take it upstairs and read it and beleive me I read taht book from front to back and it made alot of sense.It was no coincidence That I found that book.That was pretty much my introduction to Satanism.The rest is history.

I come from a very religious back round in Chicago Illinois.My whole family are still fundamentalist fanatics.Like most I grew up in church.All my young life,I can truly say,I had no thought of my own.I was always told what to believe,and how to live my life.When I was about 14 years old,my folks moved to south Florida,were I got into drugs,and ALL forms of mind altering substances.When I reached my teens,I was very rebellious,and pretty much did what I wanted,when I wanted,and didn't give a shit what anyone said.I would have made a great Satanist then,but that it was not time for my awakening yet.

I then moved to Panama City,and got very involved in the church again.Even had my own ministry,and lead many teens to their slavery,on bended knee.Then after leaving my fourth wife,because she tried to kill me a couple of times,I packed up my motorcycle and moved to Alabama.I then met a person who invited me to AA,and I got out of the church for good in 1995.I too experienced many different faiths and beliefs,during my first couple of years of getting clean and sober.I was invited to a Unitarian Unilateralist Church,and there met many Wiccans and Pagans.As I said I practiced witchcraft for many years until one day,I was at Barnes and Nobles,and I bought the Satanic Bible.I explored many forms of,what I thought was Satanism,then I watched a u tube video,where someone was explaining about the Joy of Satan Ministry.So I decided to check it out,and the rest was history.

Hail Satan!
Brian

Thanks for sharing your story, Brian. It's always inspiring to read your posts. :)HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:12:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] survey

I come from a very religious back round in Chicago Illinois.My whole family are still fundamentalist fanatics.Like most I grew up in church.All my young life,I can truly say,I had no thought of my own.I was always told what to believe,and how to live my life.When I was about 14 years old,my folks moved to south Florida,were I got into drugs,and ALL forms of mind altering substances.When I reached my teens,I was very rebellious,and pretty much did what I wanted,when I wanted,and didn't give a shit what anyone said.I would have made a great Satanist then,but that it was not time for my awakening yet.

I then moved to Panama City,and got very involved in the church again.Even had my own ministry,and lead many teens to their slavery,on bended knee.Then after leaving my fourth wife,because she tried to kill me a couple of times,I packed up my motorcycle and moved to Alabama.I then met a person who invited me to AA,and I got out of the church for good in 1995.I too experienced many different faiths and beliefs,during my first couple of years of getting clean and sober.I was invited to a Unitarian Unilateralist Church,and there met many Wiccans and Pagans.As I said I practiced witchcraft for many years until one day,I was at Barnes and Nobles,and I bought the Satanic Bible.I explored many forms of,what I thought was Satanism,then I watched a u tube video,where someone was explaining about the Joy of Satan Ministry.So I decided to check it out,and the rest was history.

Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Ash!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 6/30/11, Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] survey
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 3:32 PM

Thanks for sharing your story, Brian. It's always inspiring to read your posts. :)HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:12:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] survey

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

There are no real christians anymore, they've been extinct since the inquisition, the few that pop are are in jail or the looney bin.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mleskela@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Its about time Vovin,she is my ninth wife.Some people say I am a fool for trying that many times,but I say I am just a die hard romantic. LOL It just sounds better.But you are right my friend,she is unlike any woman I have ever known before.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 6/30/11, **Vovin Luciftian** <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: survey
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 5:39 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Quite a powerful testimonial . Happily You found Your way and You're happy now and fullfilled .

Brian when You became a Satanist You settled down and found the right mate . That reveals a lot of things . When Satan brings people together its pernament and everlasting , Satan is not joking about anything . At the other hand the thoughtform "god" does destroy people and their relations . They sell them fake connections and fakeness , forcefeed them with lies and false promises .

The point I puke on the enemy rites is when they claim " You two are made as one " - What lies . These people are not in any way connected . At the other hand if You check on how free and how connected Satanic couples are , You will probably realize that we talk about real Divinity and not daytime lies of the jew rats.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )
[/TD]

good places for them.
Sent from my LG phone

Siatris <rammesses666@... wrote:

There are no real christians anymore, they've been extinct since the inquisition, the few that pop are are in jail or the looney bin.

Ninth?!? Wow! I hope you don't have to pay alimony to all your ex's!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Its about time Vovin,she is my ninth wife.Some people say I am a fool for trying that many times,but I say I am just a die hard romantic. LOL It just sounds better.But you are right my friend,she is unlike any woman I have ever known before.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Brian

Quite a powerful testimonial . Happily You found Your way and You're happy now and fullfilled .

Brian when You became a Satanist You settled down and found the right mate . That reveals a lot of things . When Satan brings people together its pernament and everlasting , Satan is not joking about anything . At the other hand the thoughtform "god" does destroy people and their relations . They sell them fake connections and fakeness , forcefeed them with lies and false promises .

The point I puke on the enemy rites is when they claim " You two are made as one " - What lies . These people are not in any way connected . At the other hand if You check on how free and how connected Satanic couples are , You will probably realize that we talk about real Divinity and not daytime lies of the jew rats.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org

www.666blacksun.org

<td val[/IMG]No Lydia,I have thankfully lost contact with all but one,the most recent,but I do work with her still,who is the biggest bitch to ever walk this wonderful earth of ours.She has given me more trouble than I could ever imagine.When I broke up with her,she stalked me for 6 months,while living with another guy I work with.Then she abused me at work,and since I hadn't come to Satan yet,I let her abuse me,and take financial advantage of me for years.Even sold my car,and bought her one,which of course I signed the title over to her.Its been one nightmare of a situation.But mostly my fault because I let her do all these things,and could have had her fired years ago when it happened.But NNNOOO I was still living under that"love everyone no matter what bullshit".When my aura gets strong enough,I will let her have it with all I can muster.
Hail Satan!
Brian
---
On Fri, 7/1/11, lydia_n_666 <liddynavillus@... wrote:
Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 2:23 PM

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Its about time Vovin,she is my ninth wife.Some people say I am a fool for trying that many times,but I say I am just a die hard romantic. LOL It just sounds better.But you are right my friend,she is unlike any woman I have ever known before.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Brian

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org

www.666blacksun.org

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]And thankfully no children with any of them.

--- On Fri, 7/1/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: survey
Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 2:46 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]No Lydia,I have thankfully lost contact with all but one,the most recent,but I do work with her still,who is the biggest bitch to ever walk this wonderful earth of ours.She has given me more trouble than I could ever imagine.When I broke up with her,she stalked me for 6 months,while living with another guy I work with.Then she abused me at work,and since I hadn't come to Satan yet,I let her abuse me,and take financial advantage of me for years.Even sold my car,and bought her one,which of course I signed the title over to her.Its been one nightmare of a situation.But mostly my fault because I let her do all these things,and could have had her fired years ago when it happened.But NNNOOO I was still living under that"love everyone no matter what bullshit".When my aura gets strong enough,I will let her have it with all I can muster.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Fri, 7/1/11, lydia_n_666 <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

Brian

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org

www.666blacksun.org

[/TD]
[/TD]

She sounds quite crazy! I'm sure she will get what she deserves ;)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

No Lydia,I have thankfully lost contact with all but one,the most recent,but I do work with her still,who is the biggest bitch to ever walk this wonderful earth of ours.She has given me more trouble than I could ever imagine.When I broke up with her,she stalked me for 6 months,while living with another guy I work with.Then she abused me at work,and since I hadn't come to Satan yet,I let her abuse me,and take financial advantage of me for years.Even sold my car,and bought her one,which of course I signed the title over to her.Its been one nightmare of a situation.But mostly my fault because I let her do all these things,and could have had her fired years ago when it happened.But NNNOOO I was still living under that"love everyone no matter what bullshit".When my aura gets strong enough,I will let her have it with all I can muster.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]
<td [/IMG]If I have anything to do with it.I tried a death ritual of H P Maxines,when I first became a part of the family here.I still have the poppet buried in the back yard.But I think three things have kept it from coming to pass.
1. I talked and thought about it to much.
2.I did not keep doing the ritual.
3.Most important,my aura wasn't strong enough yet.
Those are the mistakes that I see,any more comments from some of our more adept ones,would be much appreciated.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 6:57 PM

She sounds quite crazy! I'm sure she will get what she deserves ;)

Hail Satan!

No Lydia,I have thankfully lost contact with all but one,the most recent,but I do work with her still,who is the biggest bitch to ever walk this wonderful earth of ours.She has given me more trouble than I could ever imagine.When I broke up with her,she stalked me for 6 months,while living with another guy I work with.Then she abused me at work,and since I hadn't come to Satan yet,I let her abuse me,and take financial advantage of me for years.Even sold my car,and bought her one,which of course I signed the title over to her.Its been one nightmare of a situation.But mostly my fault because I let her do all these things,and could have had her fired years ago when it happened.But NNNOOO I was still living under that"love everyone no matter what bullshit".When my aura gets strong enough,I will let her have it with all I can muster.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes Vovin,and I tell her that daily.Personally I think the main reason for even getting married,is legal reasons,such as wills,insurances and the like.Satan does not care if you are married or not,its just that legally you can do a lot better,and are better accepted if you are married.I am sure in older times,you just went to a fire festival,found someone that you liked,spent the nite in the woods making love,and came home and  built a home together.Who knows,maybe we will oneday return to those golden years,when we destroy the enemies of Satan.AAAHHH!Something else to look forward too.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 7/1/11, **Vovin Luciftian** <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 3:34 PM

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

Brian

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org

www.666blacksun.org

Well thanks to the liars in the church , humans waste their lives around with the wrong "mates" , with the wrong parteners , with the wrong family and of course with the most wrong "god" anyone can spend his/her life with . Complete destruction.

Personally I see that as the number one reason that xianity needs to be brought in its fucking coffin already.In the ancient civilizations they used astrology . Brining two people that don't planetary match and are xians , this relation has an expirtation day and will damage both very hardcore.The enemy knows that and actively works to destroy relations and denigrate the meaning of Marriage . Satanic Married people know how serious and how sacred it is and how completely fullfilling it is. Our people are happy under Satan.

People waste their lives and Brian You know how lucky You are to at least find someone really compatible with You . Most people are alone and fucked up due to the xianization of this sick society . Society was never more sick .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
[/TD]

I grew up in the northwest corner of Missouri in a town called Richmond. My mom's father (my grandpa) was a pastor, so she was pretty religious. She never made me read the bible or anything drastic like that but I would say some pretty "blasphemous" things like "God can't do anything to me" or "I'm not afraid of Hell" that would send her on some crazy God rant. I'd even vandilize the church next door to my dad's friend's house between the age of 5-8 just to prove my point haha. My grandfather's wife (my step-grandmother) always told me I was doomed for hell since my dad never married my mom. Didnt bother me any. 2 Christmases and 2 birthdays a year! I think I drove my mom a little crazy lol.
When I turned 7 my dad married this fat bitch named Tracey. He only married her to get custody of me because he thought my stepdad was abusing me. He wasn't but whatever. So he takes me from my christian crazy home and throws me into an even worse scenareo. This woman abused me and then made me go to church. And I HATED church. I didnt understand anything they were talking about and I was so bored. Finally my dad put his foot down and told her to stop making me go, since he hated it too. As I got older when my dad and I would piss her off shed blare the christian music so loud we'd leave the house. That's what started out conversations on aliens and where the human race came from. He thinks we're aliens but he still thinks Jews are "Gods people" lol
A few years after all that I somewhat believed in God because I "prayed" to whoever was up there to help me (I was living in a drug house with no food and no money) the next morning my ex came crawling back to me. But after the guy turned out to be crazy I decided that whoever answered was not on my side. I started to seriously get into the paranormal stuff and when I started looking up ways to summon demons (partly I wanted to have my stepmom killed and partly I wanted to be a demonologist) I found the JoS listed on a forum.
I read it and EVERYTHING made sence. I just felt at home.

Sorry that was so long :/

Hail Enki!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

hi lydia              how you plz can u call me on dis num237 78 66 5920 so  that we can talk plz
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2011 6:53 PM

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Brian

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org

www.666blacksun.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back