Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Support For Those Who Have Difficulty Meditating

damnplanetsaturn

I heard an overwelming amount of posts about people having a difficulty with meditation.

I thought of making a program for begginers. I would post a new meditation everyday. We could all do the meditation and post what we felt and experienced.

To those of you who need this help. Would you be interested in something like this?

I'm interested in this Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 6, 2012 8:48 PM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:
 I heard an overwelming amount of posts about people having a difficulty with meditation.

I thought of making a program for begginers. I would post a new meditation everyday. We could all do the meditation and post what we felt and experienced.

To those of you who need this help. Would you be interested in something like this?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Me too!
On Dec 6, 2012 9:04 PM, "Jason Watts" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
Hail The Gods of Duat!!! On Dec 6, 2012 8:48 PM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Ok then I will work on month one.

It will be thirty days. We need to get through the rituals planned for saturday and Monday. So lets begin on Tuesday December 11 2012. That will be day one. I need to have time to create the program.

Lets keep a reminder going so that we can get more people in on this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

Me too!

I'm interested in this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 6, 2012 8:48 PM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@...
wrote:

I heard an overwelming amount of posts about people having a difficulty
with meditation.

I thought of making a program for begginers. I would post a new
meditation everyday. We could all do the meditation and post what we felt
and experienced.

To those of you who need this help. Would you be interested in something
like this?

Yahoo! Groups Links

ok tueday is day 1 of 30 for month 1... I think what I like most is the duscussion... being able to read about anothers experience to see how your experiences relate to other people's experiences I'm really looking forward to this HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!
On Dec 6, 2012 10:44 PM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

It will be thirty days. We need to get through the rituals planned for saturday and Monday. So lets begin on Tuesday December 11 2012. That will be day one. I need to have time to create the program.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

Me too!

I'm interested in this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
wrote:

with meditation.

and experienced.

like this?

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

<td val[/IMG]I would gladly join in, please do
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Support For Those Who Have Difficulty Meditating
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 4:44:01 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

Me too!

I'm interested in this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
wrote:

with meditation.

and experienced.

like this?

Yahoo! Groups Links
[/TD]

What new meditations would these be? What's wrong with the JOS beginner's meditations? Or are you doing something completely new?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 9:48:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Support For Those Who Have Difficulty Meditating

<td val[/IMG]There's nothing wrong with the JOS beginner meditations, he's just gonna put it into a program so we can toughen up and maybe include new ones. Point is we can toughen up while sharing experiences and solve any problems any of us might be having during them.
Hail Satan!
[/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Support For Those Who Have Difficulty Meditating
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 2:26:50 PM

<td val[/IMG]   What new meditations would these be? What's wrong with the JOS beginner's meditations? Or are you doing something completely new?
To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 9:48:19 PM

[/TD]

No there is no new meditations. The program is thirty days. There will be one meditation per day. However, some meditations will have to be kept up everyday.

Each meditation will be linked from the site. The thing is people need support. It is hard to meditate all by yourself. It is kinda like going to the gym.

You could just go and wing it. But inevitably you will get bored. Want to quit and not really go anywhere.

Till you start a work out program. You get some body with the knowledge to help train and get as many work out buddys as possible. Thus you create a game. It all becomes fun and everyone works together with direction. Attaining massive results and its no longer a choir!

The same shall be applied here. I will act as the trainer. I have over six years experience in meditation. Actually ten as I had four years before I dedicated. Thats how I was open enough to talk to the Gods. The Gods told me what the truth was and told me to come to the joyofsatan.com. This IS real. This IS the truth. Sorry not to get on a rant about that.

I have a thirty day program all typed up already. So, here is the direction. It is going somewhere guided. Look at all the people joining in this is wonderful. Plenty and plenty of work out buddies! Each day will be a surprise. They wont be able to wait for the next day. Come and find out what the nexts days task is!

This is an exciting game we are going to play!

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

Perhaps Becomes a God because of this.

Brings us all closer as a family

Gives us something fun to do!

When one gets stronger we all get stronger!

And on and on and on! The results will be incredible from this!

If this catches on and people like it. I can continue months of beginner meditations. Perhaps make intermediate programs. At a certain point people will be able to do this on their own. Once one meditates and gets their power up. It becomes addicting! One can never stop from that point!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

What new meditations would these be? What's wrong with the JOS beginner's meditations? Or are you doing something completely new?

I am really excited about this! I was feeling really kinda tired and what not. As soon as I started to do this I got filled with energy!

The Gods have invested energy in me and lots of it! This tells me they want this to occur!

I feel so good right now! This is going to be so much fun! I have so many plans!

We have so many good hearted brothers and sisters out there! They want to serve Satan. They want to meditate.

The enemy keeps them down! But no longer! There is so much we can do. Not just meditation, this can lead into serving satan. Anti tracts and making videos. Helping people in the groups.

People need to be trainned on what to do. For the begginner part. Really after begginer they should be able to do things on their own. Everyone needs help in the beginning.

You Dedicated your soul to SATAN! Did you not? You want to serve Satan with all your heart correct?! You just do not know how, for those who are new. Its ok, everyone needs to learn. A little guidance and you will be empowered!

Are you ready to take control of your life!? Are you ready to empower yourself? Are you ready to serve Satan? Are you ready to know what it feels like to be a happy and fulfilled spiritual satanist??

Satan wants his people to bond together in a bond of unity.

Lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

No there is no new meditations. The program is thirty days. There will be one meditation per day. However, some meditations will have to be kept up everyday.

Each meditation will be linked from the site. The thing is people need support. It is hard to meditate all by yourself. It is kinda like going to the gym.

You could just go and wing it. But inevitably you will get bored. Want to quit and not really go anywhere.

Till you start a work out program. You get some body with the knowledge to help train and get as many work out buddys as possible. Thus you create a game. It all becomes fun and everyone works together with direction. Attaining massive results and its no longer a choir!

The same shall be applied here. I will act as the trainer. I have over six years experience in meditation. Actually ten as I had four years before I dedicated. Thats how I was open enough to talk to the Gods. The Gods told me what the truth was and told me to come to the joyofsatan.com. This IS real. This IS the truth. Sorry not to get on a rant about that.

I have a thirty day program all typed up already. So, here is the direction. It is going somewhere guided. Look at all the people joining in this is wonderful. Plenty and plenty of work out buddies! Each day will be a surprise. They wont be able to wait for the next day. Come and find out what the nexts days task is!

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

If this catches on and people like it. I can continue months of beginner meditations. Perhaps make intermediate programs. At a certain point people will be able to do this on their own. Once one meditates and gets their power up. It becomes addicting! One can never stop from that point!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Oh btw thx for doing this, like now we can all advance together and share experiences, brilliant idea bro
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 4:34:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
I am really excited about this! I was feeling really kinda tired and what not. As soon as I started to do this I got filled with energy!

The Gods have invested energy in me and lots of it! This tells me they want this to occur!

I feel so good right now! This is going to be so much fun! I have so many plans!

We have so many good hearted brothers and sisters out there! They want to serve Satan. They want to meditate.

The enemy keeps them down! But no longer! There is so much we can do. Not just meditation, this can lead into serving satan. Anti tracts and making videos. Helping people in the groups.

People need to be trainned on what to do. For the begginner part. Really after begginer they should be able to do things on their own. Everyone needs help in the beginning.

You Dedicated your soul to SATAN! Did you not? You want to serve Satan with all your heart correct?! You just do not know how, for those who are new. Its ok, everyone needs to learn. A little guidance and you will be empowered!

Are you ready to take control of your life!? Are you ready to empower yourself? Are you ready to serve Satan? Are you ready to know what it feels like to be a happy and fulfilled spiritual satanist??

--- [/IMG][email protected], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Fuck yes! Just bursting with energy and so excited! Can't literally wait for this! Let's do this Trainer DP lol.
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 4:34:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

[/TD]

This really is a great idea damnplanetsaturn.There are many new ones on here that really want this kind of training.So I applaud for being willing to put this together to help others.  Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 10:25 AM

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Yes this will be alot of fun!

This could lead the way to in the future having advanced programs. Discussing Advanced meditations together.

Eventually this could become so big, we need groups for it. Begginner intermeditate and then the advanced meditations is there. People can work along side people at their same level. Giving them valuable assets of in the form of other brothers and sisters.

Imagine advancing all the way through. With other people. To the advanced levels and helping each other rise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

ok tueday is day 1 of 30 for month 1... I think what I like most is the
duscussion... being able to read about anothers experience to see how your
experiences relate to other people's experiences I'm really looking forward
to this

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!
On Dec 6, 2012 10:44 PM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@...
wrote:

It will be thirty days. We need to get through the rituals planned for
saturday and Monday. So lets begin on Tuesday December 11 2012. That will
be day one. I need to have time to create the program.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@
wrote:

Me too!
On Dec 6, 2012 9:04 PM, "Jason Watts" <jasonwatts1985@ wrote:

I'm interested in this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 6, 2012 8:48 PM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@
wrote:

I heard an overwelming amount of posts about people having a
difficulty
with meditation.

meditation everyday. We could all do the meditation and post what we
felt
and experienced.

To those of you who need this help. Would you be interested in
something
like this?

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Thanks. I have already got my reward. The Gods energy is flowing through me. I did not even expect this. I just wanted to really serve Satan. I want to make Satan proud of me.

I did not expect a reward. But man did I ever get one. The Gods have invested a lot of energy in me. I am sure I will need it as the enemy will do serious attacks I am sure. This is not going to be easy.

I will not back down. Yes this is going to be personal sacrifice of my time and energy. The enemy will try and dissuade me. I must stay strong. I can just feel The Gods happiness though. This to me means more then anything.

Imagine if we were all serving Satan to the highest extent. The clergy are here for us. But we as his people have to do that work. They can only do so much. They give everything they have, and truth be told there isnt enough dedicated clergy to go around.

Are we just going to sit on our ass and do nothing and expect them to do everything. no. We can improve this whole Ministries 100 percent by all of us doing our part.

I remember High Priest Lucius Wolfgang attempted something like this a couple years ago. This is what gave me the idea.

I want to see Satans people become what they are suppose to be.Satans will is my will. So many have soooo much potential if they could only get a lift off the ground.

That time has come.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

This really is a great idea damnplanetsaturn.There are many new ones on here that really want this kind of training.So I applaud for being willing to put this together to help others. 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 10:25 AM

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

I have  a question, though. If you could help me with my meditation program.Currently, I am going through a kundalini awakening. I have mentioned before that I have kriyas, which are spontaneous and involuntary movements, vocalizations, twitches, jerks. I have not been able to sit still. Even trying to do mantras and vibrate runes, my mouth contorts and I make strange noises like a mentally disabled person. I do hip rotations when sitting during my meditation and I thrash around in the bed and in the car. Again, this is all involuntary. Kundalini does this to me.I have not done a proper meditation in over a year. It has been 1.5 years now I have had these kriyas. My meditation program consists of aura programming, affirmations, and cleaning. It takes about 8-15 minutes, twice a day, to do.My question is, is there anything else that I can do? Anything else that I can add onto my current meditation program? I don't know how long these kriyas will last.
Thanks DamnPlanetSaturn. Hail Satan!

Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 11:25:25 AM

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

You need to work on your chakras. That will be covered in the program. You have allowed your chakras to close. Your kundalni is awake and is releasing energy. You need to have your chakras open and work on them every day.

This will allow you do vent this energy. Especially your hip chakras need to be opened. I believe it will go away after that.

I have  a question, though. If you could help me with my meditation program.
Currently, I am going through a kundalini awakening. I have mentioned before that I have kriyas, which are spontaneous and involuntary movements, vocalizations, twitches, jerks. I have not been able to sit still. Even trying to do mantras and vibrate runes, my mouth contorts and I make strange noises like a mentally disabled person. I do hip rotations when sitting during my meditation and I thrash around in the bed and in the car. Again, this is all involuntary. Kundalini does this to me.
I have not done a proper meditation in over a year. It has been 1.5 years now I have had these kriyas. My meditation program consists of aura programming, affirmations, and cleaning. It takes about 8-15 minutes, twice a day, to do.
My question is, is there anything else that I can do? Anything else that I can add onto my current meditation program? I don't know how long these kriyas will last.

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

To be honest, the only thing I can do is SPEAK my meditations: affirmations, programming, and cleaning. Even just concentrating on any part of my body makes me twitch and whip my head around. Right now, my ear is pressed to my shoulder in an awkward pose. I don't think I can work on my chakras, honestly. Just writing this message is a bit difficult right now, with all the kriyas.Is there anything else I can do?
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 2:27:05 PM

You need to work on your chakras. That will be covered in the program. You have allowed your chakras to close. Your kundalni is awake and is releasing energy. You need to have your chakras open and work on them every day.

This will allow you do vent this energy. Especially your hip chakras need to be opened. I believe it will go away after that.

Currently, I am going through a kundalini awakening. I have mentioned before that I have kriyas, which are spontaneous and involuntary movements, vocalizations, twitches, jerks. I have not been able to sit still. Even trying to do mantras and vibrate runes, my mouth contorts and I make strange noises like a mentally disabled person. I do hip rotations when sitting during my meditation and I thrash around in the bed and in the car. Again, this is all involuntary. Kundalini does this to me.
I have not done a proper meditation in over a year. It has been 1.5 years now I have had these kriyas. My meditation program consists of aura programming, affirmations, and cleaning. It takes about 8-15 minutes, twice a day, to do.
My question is, is there anything else that I can do? Anything else that I can add onto my current meditation program? I don't know how long these kriyas will last.

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

Wow you got it bad. Man I would stop meditation all together. I know that seems wierd, but I think you need to start over. Wait like two weeks of doing nothing.

Perhaps there is some medical condition causing this. To much bioelectricty.

That would be a good question for the clergy. That goes outside of my knowledge and understanding.

To be honest, the only thing I can do is SPEAK my meditations: affirmations, programming, and cleaning. 
Even just concentrating on any part of my body makes me twitch and whip my head around. Right now, my ear is pressed to my shoulder in an awkward pose. 
I don't think I can work on my chakras, honestly. Just writing this message is a bit difficult right now, with all the kriyas.
Is there anything else I can do?

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. :p I do basic aura of protection, life affirmations, and cleaning, as a clean aura and soul is a happy aura and soul, lol.Once I stop getting these kriyas, I will have to start as a beginner with meditations again. I plan on doing the chakra opening exercises once more and empowering them, and starting from square one.I never thought it might be a medical condition. I asked the Kundalini group on Yahoo and on FB, as well as my friends, who get them too, and people DO get kriyas, just not the same extent and consistency I get it. I thrash around pretty badly at times in the car. People stare at me. lol.I might ask my psychiatrist. My family doctor is a jewess and I don't want to see her anymore. I never thought of it being a medical condition. That's a good point.I will ask the clergy.
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 2:50:15 PM

Wow you got it bad. Man I would stop meditation all together. I know that seems wierd, but I think you need to start over. Wait like two weeks of doing nothing.

That would be a good question for the clergy. That goes outside of my knowledge and understanding.

To be honest, the only thing I can do is SPEAK my meditations: affirmations, programming, and cleaning. 
Even just concentrating on any part of my body makes me twitch and whip my head around. Right now, my ear is pressed to my shoulder in an awkward pose. 
I don't think I can work on my chakras, honestly. Just writing this message is a bit difficult right now, with all the kriyas.

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

Well just like people who have seizures. They cannot meditate at all. Maybe you are boarder line. Or there is just something, to where the bioelectricy is just too much for your brain.

It could have just been the way you went at meditating. My mind was rediculously wild. I am surprised I even coped as much as I did. I was always on the brink of insanity.

Then a brother in Satan helped me slow the hell down. lol

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. :p I do basic aura of protection, life affirmations, and cleaning, as a clean aura and soul is a happy aura and soul, lol.
Once I stop getting these kriyas, I will have to start as a beginner with meditations again. I plan on doing the chakra opening exercises once more and empowering them, and starting from square one.
I never thought it might be a medical condition. I asked the Kundalini group on Yahoo and on FB, as well as my friends, who get them too, and people DO get kriyas, just not the same extent and consistency I get it. I thrash around pretty badly at times in the car. People stare at me. lol.
I might ask my psychiatrist. My family doctor is a jewess and I don't want to see her anymore. I never thought of it being a medical condition. That's a good point.
I will ask the clergy.

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

ÃÆ'‚ 

I will have to see a doctor then, when I can. Maybe it is too much bioelectricity in the brain. Maybe they will refer me to a specialist. I have lots of energy right now. I sometimes get insomnia, but not recently. I am shaking with energy.To be honest, in the past, I wasn't super consistent with meditating. The thing I DID do consistently for over a month was the Merkaba meditation.Brink of insanity? Was it because you meditating so much, so many hours? What do you mean by wild, can you further elaborate?On a cosmic scale, my kundalini awakening is going slowly, I think. At the pace Lord Satan wants it to be at. Of this I have no doubt.
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 3:00:14 PM

Well just like people who have seizures. They cannot meditate at all. Maybe you are boarder line. Or there is just something, to where the bioelectricy is just too much for your brain.

It could have just been the way you went at meditating. My mind was rediculously wild. I am surprised I even coped as much as I did. I was always on the brink of insanity.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. :p I do basic aura of protection, life affirmations, and cleaning, as a clean aura and soul is a happy aura and soul, lol.
Once I stop getting these kriyas, I will have to start as a beginner with meditations again. I plan on doing the chakra opening exercises once more and empowering them, and starting from square one.
I never thought it might be a medical condition. I asked the Kundalini group on Yahoo and on FB, as well as my friends, who get them too, and people DO get kriyas, just not the same extent and consistency I get it. I thrash around pretty badly at times in the car. People stare at me. lol.
I might ask my psychiatrist. My family doctor is a jewess and I don't want to see her anymore. I never thought of it being a medical condition. That's a good point.
I will ask the clergy.

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

ÃÆ'‚ 

The only thing the doctors will do is proboly pump you with drugs and tell you your crazy.

You can only do so much with your mind. It is proboly your incosistency. Thats why I advise holding off completely. Letting it all drop and then rising your energy from there. I think even the affirmations of whatever are too much. Close your chakras down and focus only on the physical for a good week or two.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

I would close them everday.

You need to ground yourself.

I will have to see a doctor then, when I can. Maybe it is too much bioelectricity in the brain. Maybe they will refer me to a specialist. I have lots of energy right now. I sometimes get insomnia, but not recently. I am shaking with energy.
To be honest, in the past, I wasn't super consistent with meditating. The thing I DID do consistently for over a month was the Merkaba meditation.
Brink of insanity? Was it because you meditating so much, so many hours? What do you mean by wild, can you further elaborate?
On a cosmic scale, my kundalini awakening is going slowly, I think. At the pace Lord Satan wants it to be at. Of this I have no doubt.

Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 3:00:14 PM

I will ask the clergy.

I have ÃÆ'‚ a question, though. If you could help me with my meditation program.

ÃÆ'‚ 

Results:

Everyone gets stronger.

ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ 

Im in.... I've been a satanist for a year now and need help. I have really been going through it this past year and dont know what to do. I mediate and still nothing. Sometimes, I mean alot of times I dont even think Lord Satan doesnt want me. But I want him. I just need a friend or help or anything...... Does he not want me? I dont know. My name is Travis Rondale Duncan and I dont care who knows our fathers name(SATAN). Plz help......
Hail Satan!!!!!!

------------------------------
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 8:46 PM PST Jason Watts wrote:

to this

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!
wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@...
wrote:

Me too!

I'm interested in this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
wrote:

difficulty
with meditation.

felt
and experienced.

something
like this?

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Lol

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, December 7, 2012 2:48:19 AM GMT-0000

Ooooh I'm in as well! :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I would definitely benefit from help w/ meditation.  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Emily Watts
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Support For Those Who Have Difficulty Meditating    Me too!On Dec 6, 2012 9:04 PM, "Jason Watts" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:  I'm interested in thisHail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!On Dec 6, 2012 8:48 PM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Yes indeed, I most certainly need help with meditation!
Hail Satan!
On Dec 6, 2012 10:04 PM, "Jason Watts" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
Hail The Gods of Duat!!! On Dec 6, 2012 8:48 PM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Yes!!

Me too!

I'm interested in this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
wrote:

with meditation.

and experienced.

like this?

Yahoo! Groups Links

I remember being a beginner and I had trouble meditating too. Just keep at it. Persistence and patience. Which ones have you started?I also need a friend, lol. I look to Lord Satan as a friend too. Of course He wants you. He wants all of us to be close to Him and to be strong, to empower our souls and to fight for Him.
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 2:14:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Support For Those Who Have Difficulty Meditating

Im in.... I've been a satanist for a year now and need help. I have really been going through it this past year and dont know what to do. I mediate and still nothing. Sometimes, I mean alot of times I dont even think Lord Satan doesnt want me. But I want him. I just need a friend or help or anything...... Does he not want me? I dont know. My name is Travis Rondale Duncan and I dont care who knows our fathers name(SATAN). Plz help......
Hail Satan!!!!!!

------------------------------
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 8:46 PM PST Jason Watts wrote:

to this

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!
wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@...
wrote:

Me too!

I'm interested in this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
wrote:

difficulty
with meditation.

felt
and experienced.

something
like this?

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<td val[/IMG]Getting started is very hard. Some people do not know where to begin and where to go from there. It would really help if someone could get a list of meditations to do and for how long and when to move on to more powerful meditations. A full proof list of meditations and if you follow this list you will no doubt succeed in meditating. I already have an idea of what to do but I'm not sure I'm leaving anything out. This is what I plan on doing.

1. Trance
2. Clean Aura
3. Void meditation
4. Breathing Technique #1
5. EZ Chakra Spins
6. Align The Chakras
7. Chakra Breaths
8. Energy Meditation
9. Directing Energy
10. Foundation Meditation
11. Clean Aura

This is my meditation program. Am I missing anything? I do not like going into a trance and sometimes this deters me from meditating. I will do this for 1 month along with the 1st month of spiritual warfare training. For the second month I will add more difficult meditations and also continue with the second month of spiritual warfare.

--- On Fri, 12/7/12, x_nightmare@... <x_nightmare@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Support For Those Who Have Difficulty Meditating
Date: Friday, December 7, 2012, 11:46 AM

Lol

Fro[/IMG]damnplanetsaturn@...
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

Hey this is great. I have try and try with meditation. I just need a motivation. I felt drawn to come onto the groups. I keep to myself. I seen this! This is so wonderful! If i had a support team i could do it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isabella M <injustices33@... wrote:

Yes indeed, I most certainly need help with meditation!
Hail Satan!
On Dec 6, 2012 10:04 PM, "Jason Watts" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

I'm interested in this

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
wrote:

with meditation.

and experienced.

like this?

Yahoo! Groups Links

Absolutely!  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of x_nightmare@...
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Support For Those Who Have Difficulty Meditating    Lol

For our members that have app capable devices: this app has helped me a lot with motivation. It comes with a widget that tells you if you have mediated that day and keeps track of how many days in a row you have met your goal. Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... meditation
Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
On Dec 10, 2012 2:04 AM, "Linda DaSilva" <lindadasilva@... wrote:
  Absolutely!  From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]] On Behalf Of x_nightmare@...
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 6:46 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Support For Those Who Have Difficulty Meditating    Lol

i am down!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back