Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sundays

Sven

Does anyone else feel shitty on sundays/sunday mornings? I do.

Maybe you are picking up on that negative 'worshipping god sunday church day' energies. I for one love Sundays because it makes me feel rejuvenated and it is ruked by the SUN. :)

------------------------------
On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 2:50 PM EDT Sven wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes I think it has to do with all that xtian energy in all those mind prisons.I still have a problem with feeling like it is any other day of the week but its getting better for me.But I do feel good about doing anything Satanic though it seems to cancel out the enemies energies.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Sundays
Sent: Sun, Aug 5, 2012 6:50:13 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Does anyone else feel shitty on sundays/sunday mornings? I do.

[/TD]

Maybe. I notice that it is around the 10/11 AM frame, I'll feel lousy and by 1 or so it's gone. I like sundays for that reason. I love the sun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Maybe you are picking up on that negative 'worshipping god sunday church day' energies. I for one love Sundays because it makes me feel rejuvenated and it is ruked by the SUN. :)

I usually feel tired because it's the only day when I'm not excited about nothing. I'm usually tired as shit on Friday from work, but my plans for the weekend keeps me going. Then Sunday comes and I've done everything I had too and my mind is at rest, so I feel tired and drowsy. You should listen to your body.

Mark B

I,too,like to do something Satanic on Sundays but I never felt down or "shitty" though. I like to read through the JoS web site and sometimes I'll even watch one of the black masses one can find on you tube,or something,but that's just for fun.

--- In [email protected], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

Those days of feeling lousy on Sunday (or hoping for half a meter of snow to cancel things) are gone.  I work Saturday night all night, getting the benefit of time and a half (because there are enough xians left that people who are willing to work Sunday are relatively scarce).  I do get that creepy feeling if I pass a church on Sunday morning before service, tempered with the hopes that the collection plate will return empty and the attendance will be low. Before becoming a jew-hova witless, my church attendance was too distant to make a difference.  Since I was about 9, my parents became inactive in the cat lick church (they were more active before).  The one time they threatened the C word, I went down into the basement and locked the door, taking the key in with me (I could use the key to get out).  They wasted the morning shopping for another one, and no one went that morning.  On numerous other times, I was told that it was either church or extra work.  I opted for the work, finishing before they got home.  That meant that Sunday was never a big church day for me. As a witless, Sunday wasn't the only fucked up day.  I also had to dread Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Wednesday and Friday mornings (many have schedules that allow them out in "service" on Saturday mornings, and they are expected to piss away the whole weekend plus those meeting nights).  This was enough so Sunday never got singled out, because they keep you immersed in that cancer of a religion all the time.  Once I pulled the plug on them totally, I was only doing things sporadically and rarely attending the Sunday meetings. These days, I usually have to work Saturday night (the all night shift) and the following Sunday night (again, all night).  I find time to spend on my computer to check this site, usually after checking my e-mail to see what spam the kikes sent me (and the occasional good mail, usually from the odd Gentile that actually uses it for good things).  What I usually do is play one CD of Maxine's sermons the first day I get off during the week, and I find it much superior to anything I ever learned in church.  And, far from the dreadful bullshit taught in those places--not to mention no collection plates passed around. Hail Satan![/B]

Lol....I thought I was the only one. I also love Sundays :) I also feel rejuvenated on Sundays. Thanks for putting a word on it. I knew I was feeling great but couldn't quite find the right word for it...thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back