Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sun Square

Jason

Greetings! It was suggested some time ago by HP Don that I do a sun square. As I now believe I'm ready to do so, and that Leo is coming up shortly, the only concern I have is whether I need to do the full mantra in one single breath/vibration. I admit to being a smoker and this is one of the things I need to overcome. This is my main question on this topic at this point. I'll have to go back and reread this over and over till I totally get it, I'm unsure if the mantra is enough or if I need to add my own affirmation as well. If someone would be willing to personally email me to help with this, it would be much easier for me and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
HAIL SATAN!!!

You can do the mantra in as many breathes as you want. as long as it gets vibrated. And ofcourse if you do the sun square(material) you will have to say your own affirmation to program the energy.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 12:27 PM EDT Jason wrote:

Greetings! It was suggested some time ago by HP Don that I do a sun square. As I now believe I'm ready to do so, and that Leo is coming up shortly, the only concern I have is whether I need to do the full mantra in one single breath/vibration. I admit to being a smoker and this is one of the things I need to overcome. This is my main question on this topic at this point. I'll have to go back and reread this over and over till I totally get it, I'm unsure if the mantra is enough or if I need to add my own affirmation as well. If someone would be willing to personally email me to help with this, it would be much easier for me and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Each word is a full breath, you also might want a way to keep count.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

You should add an affirmation if you are doing it for a specific goal. Remember the ending of the mantra is different depending on the overall goal for spiritual or material.  

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hey guys,
I started the Sun square last sunday, and the energy is really amazing, but I want to ask if any of you had trouble sleeping at least in the beggining...

Last night I went to bed at 3 am and woke up at 6.
Didn't feel tired during the day, quite the opposite, feel very energetic on the inside, but it just feel kind of weird the fact that im not sleeping like i used to...

Or maybe this is the demons energy around me?

Hail Satan!
Hail Volac!
Hail Astaroth!

I usually have some difficulty sleeping when I do a big working or meditation. With the bigger amounts of energy running through you, you feel more awake and find sleep harder. When you get used to having more energy, and your general bio-electricity raises. This should balance out.

You can also vibrate some runes to help the amount of energy you can withtake.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@... wrote:

Hey guys,
I started the Sun square last sunday, and the energy is really amazing, but I want to ask if any of you had trouble sleeping at least in the beggining...

Didn't feel tired during the day, quite the opposite, feel very energetic on the inside, but it just feel kind of weird the fact that im not sleeping like i used to...

Hail Satan!
Hail Volac!
Hail Astaroth!

You started the sun square last sunday?? While the sun was in libra?...The sun square cannot be done when the sun is in libra from September 22-October 23...you should stop and do it when the sun goes out of the constellation libra...

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 2:53 AM EDT hecktic_shadow wrote:

I usually have some difficulty sleeping when I do a big working or meditation. With the bigger amounts of energy running through you, you feel more awake and find sleep harder. When you get used to having more energy, and your general bio-electricity raises. This should balance out.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@... wrote:

Hey guys,

Hail Satan!
Hail Volac!
Hail Astaroth!

Exactly what i thought.
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Sun Square

You started the sun square last sunday?? While the sun was in libra?...The sun square cannot be done when the sun is in libra from September 22-October 23...you should stop and do it when the sun goes out of the constellation libra...

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hey guys,

Hail Satan!
Hail Volac!
Hail Astaroth!

Why???
I need a better explanation about it....
What would be the effects?
Just saying it cannot be done is not enough for me.... I really need to know why exactly if you dont mind. The energy feels great (apart the fact I cant sleep). I will stop then, but really appreciate if you could tell me the reasons why...

_____________________________________You started the sun square last sunday?? While the sun was in libra?...The sun square cannot be done when the sun is in libra from September 22-October 23...you should stop and do it when the sun goes out of the constellation libra...

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@... wrote:

Hey guys,

Hail Satan!
Hail Volac!
Hail Astaroth!

If you knew about astrology and the squares then you would know that th kabbalistic squares cannot be done while any of the planets are in its sign of detriment or fall. Look it up on the joyofsatan website about the squares.Didn't you read about the squares or did you just jump into it. Yes you feel the energy of the square but it will not work out so you would be wasting your time :-/

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 12:46 AM EDT Christian Stone wrote:

Why???

Just saying it cannot be done is not enough for me.... I really need to know why exactly if you dont mind. The energy feels great (apart the fact I cant sleep).
I will stop then, but really appreciate if you could tell me the reasons why...

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hey guys,

Hail Satan!
Hail Volac!
Hail Astaroth!

Hey Shannon, I did read about the squares in JoS, but maybe because english is not my mother language I got confused when read about the planets being in sign of fall and detriment.I will not doubt the info that's in JoS, and I thank you to bring that up to me because now I can understand. I was just worried that the effects could be negative if I continued to do it. I wont do it anymore and will wait till the sun gets in Scorpio.I wish they just put on the JoS the reasons not to do it just to be clear, because maybe when we are new we miss one thing here and there.I hope u didnt get offended by me asking why i should't do it :pHail Satan and all the Gods of Hell.

------------------If you knew about astrology and the squares then you would know that th kabbalistic squares cannot be done while any of the planets are in its sign of detriment or fall. Look it up on the joyofsatan website about the squares.Didn't you read about the squares or did you just jump into it. Yes you feel the energy of the square but it will not work out so you would be wasting your time :-/

Why???

Just saying it cannot be done is not enough for me.... I really need to know why exactly if you dont mind. The energy feels great (apart the fact I cant sleep). 

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@... wrote:

Hey guys,

Hail Satan!
Hail Volac!
Hail Astaroth!

The reason for the planets being in certain signs when beginning the working is to maximize their powers. Home and exalted signs work best to amplify a planet's powers. If the square is working for you, then stay on it anyways. It won't hurt. You can also do it again any time you like. When a planet is in its sign of detriment or fall, this weakens its influence, but performing the working won't have any bad effects, only that it might lessen the intended effects of the working. It is best that you finish the working, even if you began when the Sun was in Libra.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hey Shannon, I did read about the squares in JoS, but maybe because english is not my mother language I got confused when read about the planets being in sign of fall and detriment.

I will not doubt the info that's in JoS, and I thank you to bring that up to me because now I can understand. I was just worried that the effects could be negative if I continued to do it. I wont do it anymore and will wait till the sun gets in Scorpio.

I wish they just put on the JoS the reasons not to do it just to be clear, because maybe when we are new we miss one thing here and there.

I hope u didnt get offended by me asking why i should't do it :p

Hail Satan and all the Gods of Hell.

------------------

If you knew about astrology and the squares then you would know that th kabbalistic squares cannot be done while any of the planets are in its sign of detriment or fall. Look it up on the joyofsatan website about the squares.Didn't you read about the squares or did you just jump into it. Yes you feel the energy of the square but it will not work out so you would be wasting your time :-/

Why???

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@ wrote:

Hey guys,

Hail Satan!
Hail Volac!
Hail Astaroth!

That's good to know :)

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 8:57 PM EDT High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

The reason for the planets being in certain signs when beginning the working is to maximize their powers. Home and exalted signs work best to amplify a planet's powers. If the square is working for you, then stay on it anyways. It won't hurt. You can also do it again any time you like. When a planet is in its sign of detriment or fall, this weakens its influence, but performing the working won't have any bad effects, only that it might lessen the intended effects of the working. It is best that you finish the working, even if you began when the Sun was in Libra.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hey Shannon, I did read about the squares in JoS, but maybe because english is not my mother language I got confused when read about the planets being in sign of fall and detriment.

I will not doubt the info that's in JoS, and I thank you to bring that up to me because now I can understand. I was just worried that the effects could be negative if I continued to do it. I wont do it anymore and will wait till the sun gets in Scorpio.

I wish they just put on the JoS the reasons not to do it just to be clear, because maybe when we are new we miss one thing here and there.

I hope u didnt get offended by me asking why i should't do it :p

Hail Satan and all the Gods of Hell.

------------------

Why???

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christian Stone <christianstone28@ wrote:

Hey guys,

Hail Satan!
Hail Volac!
Hail Astaroth!

I've received conflicting answers on this. I'm hoping to clear this up. I'm doing a sun square. I did the 24 reps of the sun mantra already today but I did it at the hour of the moon. The hour of the sun is at 3:36 pm today. I want to re-do those 24 reps again at the hour of the sun so I can get the full affect. Can you do that?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

No, because the vibration was as already done and vibrated for that day. What you can do is continue to do it during hour of sun tomorrow and so fourth.

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 1:47 PM EST Raven Lythrum wrote:

I've received conflicting answers on this. I'm hoping to clear this up. I'm doing a sun square. I did the 24 reps of the sun mantra already today but I did it at the hour of the moon. The hour of the sun is at 3:36 pm today. I want to re-do those 24 reps again at the hour of the sun so I can get the full affect. Can you do that?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Hi brothers and sisters in Satan.

I have post a couple of messages on this issue, but nobody answer anything.

At present SUN IS IN PICIS NOT IN ARIES.

The astrology pages in internet are not correct. They not take notice of the equinox preccesion. Whit the sun is hard to observe, but do the excersise with the moon. For today(april 04) the sites say is in Gemnini but is actually in Tauro. LOOK AT THE SKY FOR CRYING AT LOUD.... look west arround 18:30. Is near Aldebarán(the alpha star of Tauro).

I will insist until somebody answer me and tell me that I am wrong(and explain me why)

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

Sun is in Aries until April 19. And in THIS Sunday [April 14] there is no voidmoon. Good time to add a money working aside or something material you want to get or improve your health. Or greatly empower the powerhouse of the soul, the solar plexus.

Links:
http://www.moontracks.com/sun_solar_ingress.html
http://www.astroprofile.com/2013moonvoid.htm#April_2013
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html

Signs and constellations are two different things. You're talking about the CONSTELLATION of Pisces when in magickal workings and astrology the ZODIACAL SIGNS are used. Yes, Sun is in the CONSTELLATION of Pisces but in the SIGN of Aries. The signs are calculated without the precession of the equinoxes and they are not really their current physical location in the sky. In spiritual workings and astrology you can't really get much result if you use the constellations. That's why in astrology the signs are used, we have made accurate predictions and workings using them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oscarhl81" <oscarhl81@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters in Satan.

I have post a couple of messages on this issue, but nobody answer anything.

At present SUN IS IN PICIS NOT IN ARIES.

The astrology pages in internet are not correct. They not take notice of the equinox preccesion. Whit the sun is hard to observe, but do the excersise with the moon. For today(april 04) the sites say is in Gemnini but is actually in Tauro. LOOK AT THE SKY FOR CRYING AT LOUD.... look west arround 18:30. Is near Aldebarán(the alpha star of Tauro).

I will insist until somebody answer me and tell me that I am wrong(and explain me why)

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

Sun is in Aries until April 19. And in THIS Sunday [April 14] there is no voidmoon. Good time to add a money working aside or something material you want to get or improve your health. Or greatly empower the powerhouse of the soul, the solar plexus.

Links:
http://www.moontracks.com/sun_solar_ingress.html
http://www.astroprofile.com/2013moonvoid.htm#April_2013
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html

So i have decided to do the sun square from tomorow, thats sunday where i stay. I looked upto the sun 666 page on JOS and i got confused in the image that reads numbers. The numbers are not serial wise, and they say start here/end here. I dont understand what those numbers mean...Starting number is 1 then directly after one is 30 then comes 24,13 and so on..i dont know what this means? Does it say that i have to the sun mantra that many times? Starting with 1..do i do it 30 times the next day and 24 times the other day? Please elp me understand as easily as possible. Thank you! Hail Satan!

http://gblt.webs.com/Satan&#39;s_Squares.htm
Here it explains in detail. It is as you said, one day you do 1 repetition, the next day you do 30, and whatever else the number is.

Στις 2:54 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 10 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "parthdivecha08@..." <parthdivecha08@... έγραψε:
  So i have decided to do the sun square from tomorow, thats sunday where i stay. I looked upto the sun 666 page on JOS and i got confused in the image that reads numbers. The numbers are not serial wise, and they say start here/end here. I dont understand what those numbers mean...Starting number is 1 then directly after one is 30 then comes 24,13 and so on..i dont know what this means? Does it say that i have to the sun mantra that many times? Starting with 1..do i do it 30 times the next day and 24 times the other day? Please elp me understand as easily as possible. Thank you! Hail Satan!

This is from the instruction: 
"They can generate an extreme amount of energy, especially in the chakra the particular square represents. All of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage."
Does that mean I should already have my chakras open before I do the sun square? I know my solar plexus chakra is inactive. Can I still do the sun square ? Thanks
Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 10, 2014, at 12:45 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
Here it explains in detail. It is as you said, one day you do 1 repetition, the next day you do 30, and whatever else the number is.

Στις 2:54 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 10 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "parthdivecha08@..." <parthdivecha08@... έγραψε:

You must have all your chakras open. If one of your chakras is blocked, then there is a link in joyofSatan meditations page about unblocking that chakra.

Στις 3:33 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η The Light <thelight37@... έγραψε:

This is from the instruction: 
"They can generate an extreme amount of energy, especially in the chakra the particular square represents. All of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage."
Does that mean I should already have my chakras open before I do the sun square? I know my solar plexus chakra is inactive. Can I still do the sun square ? Thanks
Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 10, 2014, at 12:45 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

So I started a Sun Square for material things. I believe I accidently started on 1 then went down the column to 31 and went up to 35 and down the column to 2. Should I finish it out using the correct order or abandon it and start over?

As far as I know, the mantra of the sun has to be pronounced exactly as often as stated on the page. So if you chose the wrong amount I would suggest starting over. Just make sure that the moon isn't void when you start.

"catchpool11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 1:15 Freitag, 12.August 2016:

So I started a Sun Square for material things. I believe I accidently started on 1 then went down the column to 31 and went up to 35 and down the column to 2. Should I finish it out using the correct order or abandon it and start over?

U 'll just have to start over dear

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 11:01 PM, catchpool11@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So I started a Sun Square for material things. I believe I accidently started on 1 then went down the column to 31 and went up to 35 and down the column to 2. Should I finish it out using the correct order or abandon it and start over?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back