Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sun Square working in a void moon

mandy_moo923

Hopefully this gets posted/replied to before tomorrow, I'm not to sure what to do!

I did my Square working for today 5 minutes before the end of a void moon... the entire working wasn't started on a void moon, just he one for today. It was a pretty short one, but should so redo it for today or am I okay?

Well I just figured out that I messed up with the order in which I did the Mantra.. I just when in columns vs following the arrows, so I have to restart regardless. I'd love to know how the void moon affects this still just in case I run into this again!

Start again

♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 12:22 AM, "mandy_moo923@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hopefully this gets posted/replied to before tomorrow, I'm not to sure what to do!

I did my Square working for today 5 minutes before the end of a void moon... the entire working wasn't started on a void moon, just he one for today. It was a pretty short one, but should so redo it for today or am I okay?

The working didn't start during a void of moon so you're good, void of moon influences things BEGUN during them not if it's continued during one.
Don't worry and HAIL SATAN

@mandy_moo923Hopefully this gets posted/replied to before tomorrow, I m not to sure what to do! I did my Square working for today 5 minutes before the end of a void moon...As long as you have not started the square itself in void moon, you should be fine.

If you didn't start on a void moon, it's OK. It doesn't matter when you're doing the vibrations( I'm talking about void moons, you should to the vibrations on the hour of the sun for maximum energy)

@ Mandy. Ref void moon working 
Each zodiac has specialties that it does best. Any working needs coordinated with the zodiac constellation that will assist with your goal. So it's like the *wand* is the moon. When the moon is void if course, the moon is between zodiac's. The course of the moon is void of a constellation. 
When you start a working, the moon needs to be in the appropriate zodiac. After the working is started, if you're doing it as instructed [for example *every day for 40 days* and this is day 10] then the void moon won't affect you. Reason being is that the working remembers the moon and zodiac when it started. 
So if this is a working you've already started and are doing, then the void of course moon will not matter. If this is a new working then you'll have to start it again when the timing is better. 
Hope this helps.
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 11:22 PM, mandy_moo923@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hopefully this gets posted/replied to before tomorrow, I'm not to sure what to do!

I actually just read your post and it's extremely helpful.. I wish I would have seen this much sooner, probably would have saved me from some really pissy posts ahahahaha

I wish I would have looked over this better, I'm getting so confused with everything it's effecting my life....

So from the majority of replies I'm going to take it as I am okay? Nothing to worry about? I've run into this problem a second time now and I'm definitely flustered...

OT.. can spiritual attacks cause confusion? My mind seems so cloudy I've been catching myself getting legimently angry at Satan.. and for what? Me being confused... My mind keeps going to making a page "Satanism for dummies" because I feel like I have a straight up learning disability and I'm going in circles with so many questions I can't think straight.

What is even real?

I wish we had a school or someone I could actually converse with in person...

Anywho.. I hope Satan and the gods can forgive for any misdirected anger...

(I've also made a second post pretty much stating all of these same things.)

Lol. We all have our pissy times. Best thing is that we can laugh about them. Hahahaha. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 12:33 AM, mandy_moo923@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I actually just read your post and it's extremely helpful.. I wish I would have seen this much sooner, probably would have saved me from some really pissy posts ahahahaha

That is correct, just continue on :)
As far as enemy attacks, they ABSOLUTELY can cause confusion. It's very common, especially for them to cause anger at the Gods or other SS. If you're having a major issue, you should perform the Banishing Ritual, and then cleanse your aura. Hopefully that'll clear things up.
Banishing Ritual: Now, it does say it should be done when the moon is waning, but if you're having extreme difficulties, you are totally fine to do it at any time (as long as you aren't doing it as a working, such as over several days), even during a void moon.Banishing Ritual

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Cleansing Aura: How to Clean Your Aura

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

On Friday, August 11, 2017 9:09 AM, "mandy_moo923@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I wish I would have looked over this better, I'm getting so confused with everything it's effecting my life....

So from the majority of replies I'm going to take it as I am okay? Nothing to worry about? I've run into this problem a second time now and I'm definitely flustered...

OT.. can spiritual attacks cause confusion? My mind seems so cloudy I've been catching myself getting legimently angry at Satan.. and for what? Me being confused... My mind keeps going to making a page "Satanism for dummies" because I feel like I have a straight up learning disability and I'm going in circles with so many questions I can't think straight.

What is even real?

I wish we had a school or someone I could actually converse with in person...

Anywho.. I hope Satan and the gods can forgive for any misdirected anger...

(I've also made a second post pretty much stating all of these same things.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back