Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sun Square question

Sabrina White

When healing someone else using a sun square or any square for that matter should I use Nama or Svaha at the end?

Hail Satan!

Nama

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 3:53 PM EST Sabrina White wrote:

When healing someone else using a sun square or any square for that matter should I use Nama or Svaha at the end?

Hail Satan!

I am on day 26 of the sun square but I am
having issues. My body is overheating, I am having tingling in my hands and feet, and also feeling quite drained. Am I doing something wrong? How do u know if u are making progress? Thank my brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan

If you are doing the Sun square for empowerment of your solar chakra, the heating and the tingling are positive indicators that it is getting empowered. Don't forget to empower your other chakras as well to avoid imbalances. Also, align your chakras.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], injustices33@... wrote:

I am on day 26 of the sun square but I am
having issues. My body is overheating, I am having tingling in my hands and feet, and also feeling quite drained. Am I doing something wrong? How do u know if u are making progress? Thank my brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back