Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sun/pluto

I'm not experienced in mundane astrology, but the USA will indeed have an exact Sun-Pluto opposition in next year's solar return. Not only a simple opposition, there will be in fact a grand cross (two oppositions connected with squares) between Sun, Pluto, Mars and Uranus. Though not exact, I believe the Mars-Uranus opposition will play a big part as well. The fact that it's a cardinal cross also implies added impact to the events that will take place next year, whatever they may be.

This, taken all by itself, can bring much internal tension, with the possibility of oppression (Sun/Pluto) followed by rebellion (Mars/Uranus). A possible scenario is the government (or the international community) imposing oppressive measures (possibly laws, since the Sun is in the 9th house), introducing restrictions and possibly taking rights away, and people will naturally react. However, it seems reactions will be subdued because Mars is weak in Libra and in the 12th house of self-undoing and weakness. Not only that, Saturn is also in the first house contributing to the oppression and restrictions.
Neptune transiting the 10th house has been weakening the country's/government's public image (especially now that Neptune has entered Pisces), and next year, it seems, it will try to impose itself more sternly.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hello [/IMG]</var>

Which chart are you going by? The U.S. started in the 1700s no longer exist. The current U.S. is based on the purported & never ratified 14th amendment.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:00 AM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] RE: sun/pluto

I'm not experienced in mundane astrology, but the USA will indeed have an exact Sun-Pluto opposition in next year's solar return. Not only a simple opposition, there will be in fact a grand cross (two oppositions connected with squares) between Sun, Pluto, Mars and Uranus. Though not exact, I believe the Mars-Uranus opposition will play a big part as well. The fact that it's a cardinal cross also implies added impact to the events that will take place next year, whatever they may be.

This, taken all by itself, can bring much internal tension, with the possibility of oppression (Sun/Pluto) followed by rebellion (Mars/Uranus). A possible scenario is the government (or the international community) imposing oppressive measures (possibly laws, since the Sun is in the 9th house), introducing restrictions and possibly taking rights away, and people will naturally react. However, it seems reactions will be subdued because Mars is weak in Libra and in the 12th house of self-undoing and weakness. Not only that, Saturn is also in the first house contributing to the oppression and restrictions.
Neptune transiting the 10th house has been weakening the country's/government's public image (especially now that Neptune has entered Pisces), and next year, it seems, it will try to impose itself more sternly.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

http://section520.org/14.html
It was simply declared as ratified.

Without this, the current system could not function.

The current government is based on this fraud. (Amongst others of course.)
I have actual copies of the scanned congressional records.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [JoS_Astrology] RE: sun/pluto

Which chart are you going by? The U.S. started in the 1700s no longer exist. The current U.S. is based on the purported & never ratified 14th amendment.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

The other options are:

Declaration of Independence (Secession from Great Britain)

Surrender of Cornwallis to Washington.

Treaty of Paris ending the Revolutionary War.

Articles of Confederation (We had 9 presidents under these articles. All predate Washington.)

The current U.S. constitution (which the U.S. secedes from itself)

When the Southern States walked out of Congress.

Lee surrenders to Grant.

The Federal Reserve Act in 1913. (Just had a transiting Pluto opposition Pluto - see chart in pictures of group.)

Additionally, when something goes from private to public, the time of the announcement to the public has to be critically considered as the proper time.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

The Soviet Union was dissolved (intentionally as the Cold War was a sham) under a transiting Pluto conjunct the natal Sun of the Bolshevik Revolution. (predicted by at least one astrologer)
 Also:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astrology/message/149

I have additional conversations & emails from him on the topic.

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:08 AM

The other options are:

Articles of Confederation (We had 9 presidents under these articles. All predate Washington.)

Lee surrenders to Grant.

The Federal Reserve Act in 1913. (Just had a transiting Pluto opposition Pluto - see chart in pictures of group.)

Additionally, when something goes from private to public, the time of the announcement to the public has to be critically considered as the proper time.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

I forgot about this one:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astrology/message/138 

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:15 AM

The Soviet Union was dissolved (intentionally as the Cold War was a sham) under a transiting Pluto conjunct the natal Sun of the Bolshevik Revolution. (predicted by at least one astrologer)
 Also:

The other options are:

Lee surrenders to Grant.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

I guess I should elaborate on the going public issue.
Is the difference between a baby being born & conception.
We don't use the timing of the egg being fertilized. We use the entry of the baby into the world, thus going public.

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:21 AM

I forgot about this one:

Also:

The other options are:

Lee surrenders to Grant.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

I used the Declaration of Independence with the 2:13 AM time since that's what Maxine recently mentioned she uses for her predictions in a sermon from the JoS Newsletter. Here's the excerpt, and it really does seem accurate:

"In the year 2020-2021, the USA solar return has a Mars/Saturn opposition across the ascendant/descendant axis, with Mars in the first house, as was with WW2, meaning war. Jupiter happened to aspect Mars in the 1941 return and this indicated the USA would win the war; Saturn is the opposite. I have always used the Gemini ascending chart for the USA, as Satanist Benjamin Franklin who was educated in astrology and the occult had the declaration signed after 2 am, putting Uranus on the ascendant for the US Natal chart. This has held up with everything, including the September 11th attacks."
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/508

---In [email protected], <magus_18@... wrote:

Also:

The other options are:

Lee surrenders to Grant.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

I believe that when dealing with countries, the time of signing of the first document declaring the existence of the country (like an individual) is what counts as the "birth" of the country. The same could be said for marriages and other contracts. Conception, in this case, happens on the mind while birth is the act that manifests the idea into reality.

I always imagine that, if beginning something on a Void of Course Moon guarantees failure, it follows that the initial act (whether or not related to the moon or the planets, as this was only an example) is what counts for whatever follows afterwards, whether one acknowledges it or not.

I guess I should elaborate on the going public issue.
Is the difference between a baby being born & conception.
We don't use the timing of the egg being fertilized. We use the entry of the baby into the world, thus going public.

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:21 AM

I forgot about this one:

Also:

The other options are:

Lee surrenders to Grant.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

That chart does seem to be the most often used by many & works. What I want to know is that do other charts based on some of the list I provided work concurrently with that chart as well. And if so, which ones?

Each major event should be reflected in the original chart so one would suspect that the important ones would work as well.

Now when does the U.S. have a flipped chart for its solar return, so we can know when this current nightmare will end?

One more thing to consider. Relocation charts. Philadelphia to New York to Washington, DC.

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:37 AM

I used the Declaration of Independence with the 2:13 AM time since that's what Maxine recently mentioned she uses for her predictions in a sermon from the JoS Newsletter. Here's the excerpt, and it really does seem accurate:

"In the year 2020-2021, the USA solar return has a Mars/Saturn opposition across the ascendant/descendant axis, with Mars in the first house, as was with WW2, meaning war. Jupiter happened to aspect Mars in the 1941 return and this indicated the USA would win the war; Saturn is the opposite. I have always used the Gemini ascending chart for the USA, as Satanist Benjamin Franklin who was educated in astrology and the occult had the declaration signed after 2 am, putting Uranus on the ascendant for the US Natal chart. This has held up with everything, including the September 11th attacks."

Also:

The other options are:

Lee surrenders to Grant.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

If a pre-natal epoch chart (conception) works for birth timing (birth chart). Then what I describe below should also work. Then the signing of the Declaration would thus be a pre-natal epoch chart? And not an actual birth chart?

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:57 AM

That chart does seem to be the most often used by many & works. What I want to know is that do other charts based on some of the list I provided work concurrently with that chart as well. And if so, which ones?

Each major event should be reflected in the original chart so one would suspect that the important ones would work as well.

Now when does the U.S. have a flipped chart for its solar return, so we can know when this current nightmare will end?

One more thing to consider. Relocation charts. Philadelphia to New York to Washington, DC.

Also:

The other options are:

Lee surrenders to Grant.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

Another example;
If you do a chart for the beginnings of say, one's career, which for most would be their first job of that skill, task, profession, etc.. Then all other job charts & partings would be reflected in the career chart as well. 

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:09 AM

If a pre-natal epoch chart (conception) works for birth timing (birth chart). Then what I describe below should also work. Then the signing of the Declaration would thus be a pre-natal epoch chart? And not an actual birth chart?

Also:

The other options are:

Lee surrenders to Grant.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

I really haven't studied enough of mundane astrology and countries' charts to give explanations, but I do feel that, in the case of the Declaration of Independence, it really takes the role of birth rather than conception. Just like an intercourse (reflected in the pre-natal epoch chart), the convention of leaders with the common idea of independence would take the role of conception.

From this convention begins the period of "gestation" in which the document was carefully prepared. Then everything converges to the moment in which the document was officialy signed, thus giving birth to the new country.

I'm not american and I really haven't studied the US history very deeply, so I might be losing some details here.

Now, for the proper beginning of a career I believe there can only be a general idea and not a precise "birth" time. The career itself is an aggregate of activities (all of which start and end at different times) undertaken within a common professional theme, so there isn't a way to cast a chart for that... only (maybe) for the individual activities/jobs that constitute the whole and these would be limited to themselves.

Another example;
If you do a chart for the beginnings of say, one's career, which for most would be their first job of that skill, task, profession, etc.. Then all other job charts & partings would be reflected in the career chart as well. 

Also:

The other options are:

Lee surrenders to Grant.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

A career would generally, but not always, mean being compensated for services, whereas learning or training would not necessarily be. A lot depends on specifics. Paying to learn then being paid. You don't really have a career until someone pays you for it. A degree with not ever having practiced what the degree is for is not a career.

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:16 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [JoS_Astrology] RE: sun/pluto

I really haven't studied enough of mundane astrology and countries' charts to give explanations, but I do feel that, in the case of the Declaration of Independence, it really takes the role of birth rather than conception. Just like an intercourse (reflected in the pre-natal epoch chart), the convention of leaders with the common idea of independence would take the role of conception.

From this convention begins the period of "gestation" in which the document was carefully prepared. Then everything converges to the moment in which the document was officialy signed, thus giving birth to the new country.

I'm not american and I really haven't studied the US history very deeply, so I might be losing some details here.

Now, for the proper beginning of a career I believe there can only be a general idea and not a precise "birth" time. The career itself is an aggregate of activities (all of which start and end at different times) undertaken within a common professional theme, so there isn't a way to cast a chart for that... only (maybe) for the individual activities/jobs that constitute the whole and these would be limited to themselves.

Another example;

Also:

The other options are:

Lee surrenders to Grant.

Hello [/IMG]</var>

Well, this is way out of topic lol, but I have to disagree. Though I agree that a degree that was never used does not make a career, the career is a much broader concept than just having a job, or even having a job and being compensated for it.

Rather, the career is a path one follows in life which, of course, shines through the professional side but is composed of many other things such as studies (skills/knowledge to practice an activity), social position, contacts with other people as well as the job and the money. A person following an academic career can surely be considered starting a career from the beginning of his/her undergraduate course, for example, as it would be considered the very first step.

The 10th house trines the 6th and the 2nd but does not rely on them for its concept to exist, therefore the career does not depend intrinsically on the job or the money even if they are parts of it. The compensation definitely isn't so important to define a career since it invariably comes from others and isn't really self-generated: the second house from the 10th is the 11th house of large groups of people and the second from the 6th is the 7th of the associates or clients.

My business is architectural & structural engineering. I can't consider drawing with crayons & pencils as a pre-schooler, etc. as part of my career origins. Yet in reality, it really was.
My chart for my first job still works for my career of now over 30 years, even though that job ended a year after it began. Being paid to do something indicates that you really are no longer in training. However, one could earn something as an intern. And of course one also never stops learning. So to me, where do you make a demarcation point? Some people don't have college either. I can do what I do without college, a degree or a license in Texas with restrictions (types &/or size of projects mainly). The engineering part is limited to drafting only as a license is required for that. I have zero college except for some programing courses taken 15 years ago at a community college. Drafting was not offered in my school until 9th grade. I could have taken it in 12th, but didn't. I got my first job at 22 almost 23. Thus there was 5 years of having done absolutely nothing related to my profession. Additionally, I had all of my math credits to graduate high school by the end of the 9th grade. LOL!
The 10th house is public standing. If you have a career, then it falls under that. Not everyone has a career. Everyone does have a public standing.The 6th is simply any job (the job itself) that you have or will have & the immediate surroundings (environment) of that job. (Of course the 6th also rules the condition/health of the body as well as employees or servants if you have them. Pets are the 6th house & are actually considered servants. Some farm animals clearly are. Dogs can be used for many things.
If I ever became a professional astrologer, I wouldn't consider my first reading of horoscopes in the newspaper as my beginning. I would consider the beginning as being part of my Neptune sextile Neptune & Saturn return. However, at the time of my would be first fee, I would consider it the beginning of new my career. 

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:40 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [JoS_Astrology] RE: sun/pluto

Well, this is way out of topic lol, but I have to disagree. Though I agree that a degree that was never used does not make a career, the career is a much broader concept than just having a job, or even having a job and being compensated for it.

Rather, the career is a path one follows in life which, of course, shines through the professional side but is composed of many other things such as studies (skills/knowledge to practice an activity), social position, contacts with other people as well as the job and the money. A person following an academic career can surely be considered starting a career from the beginning of his/her undergraduate course, for example, as it would be considered the very first step.

The 10th house trines the 6th and the 2nd but does not rely on them for its concept to exist, therefore the career does not depend intrinsically on the job or the money even if they are parts of it. The compensation definitely isn't so important to define a career since it invariably comes from others and isn't really self-generated: the second house from the 10th is the 11th house of large groups of people and the second from the 6th is the 7th of the associates or clients.

Back to Pluto/Sun. I have natal Pluto within 2 degrees of my ascendant in Virgo. I also have Mercury, the Moon & Neptune in Scorpio. Venus is barely in Sagittarius. My natal Sun is Libra & barely in Libra. I have experienced transiting Pluto conjunct my natal Sun. Transiting Pluto conjunct my secondary progressed Sun. I also have had Solar Arc Pluto conjunct my natal Sun. Pluto has conjuncted all of my planets now but Saturn and Mars. It will never conjunct Mars, but I will experience the opposition to it. The only opposition I will ever have from transiting Pluto. Pluto conjuncted my ascendant in retrograde after birth. (Hurricane Carla.) Pluto also conjuncted all of these midpoints as well. Pluto has been in range of conjuncting my Saturn, but has yet to be exact. It will next year. My chart is a locomotive. Death and transformation for me is simply everyday existence. I consider myself a Plutonian. 

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [JoS_Astrology] RE: sun/pluto

My business is architectural & structural engineering. I can't consider drawing with crayons & pencils as a pre-schooler, etc. as part of my career origins. Yet in reality, it really was.
My chart for my first job still works for my career of now over 30 years, even though that job ended a year after it began. Being paid to do something indicates that you really are no longer in training. However, one could earn something as an intern. And of course one also never stops learning. So to me, where do you make a demarcation point? Some people don't have college either. I can do what I do without college, a degree or a license in Texas with restrictions (types &/or size of projects mainly). The engineering part is limited to drafting only as a license is required for that. I have zero college except for some programing courses taken 15 years ago at a community college. Drafting was not offered in my school until 9th grade. I could have taken it in 12th, but didn't. I got my first job at 22 almost 23. Thus there was 5 years of having done absolutely nothing related to my profession. Additionally, I had all of my math credits to graduate high school by the end of the 9th grade. LOL!
The 10th house is public standing. If you have a career, then it falls under that. Not everyone has a career. Everyone does have a public standing.The 6th is simply any job (the job itself) that you have or will have & the immediate surroundings (environment) of that job. (Of course the 6th also rules the condition/health of the body as well as employees or servants if you have them. Pets are the 6th house & are actually considered servants. Some farm animals clearly are. Dogs can be used for many things.
If I ever became a professional astrologer, I wouldn't consider my first reading of horoscopes in the newspaper as my beginning. I would consider the beginning as being part of my Neptune sextile Neptune & Saturn return. However, at the time of my would be first fee, I would consider it the beginning of new my career. 

Correction:
No conjunction of Uranus or opposition to Uranus as well. 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 6:20 PM

Back to Pluto/Sun. I have natal Pluto within 2 degrees of my ascendant in Virgo. I also have Mercury, the Moon & Neptune in Scorpio. Venus is barely in Sagittarius. My natal Sun is Libra & barely in Libra. I have experienced transiting Pluto conjunct my natal Sun. Transiting Pluto conjunct my secondary progressed Sun. I also have had Solar Arc Pluto conjunct my natal Sun. Pluto has conjuncted all of my planets now but Saturn and Mars. It will never conjunct Mars, but I will experience the opposition to it. The only opposition I will ever have from transiting Pluto. Pluto conjuncted my ascendant in retrograde after birth. (Hurricane Carla.) Pluto also conjuncted all of these midpoints as well. Pluto has been in range of conjuncting my Saturn, but has yet to be exact. It will next year. My chart is a locomotive. Death and transformation for me is simply everyday existence. I consider myself a Plutonian. 

Those are some extremely intense transits and progressions. I can't even imagine how a hard Pluto transit really hits, despite having strong natal aspects to Pluto. 

My first hard Pluto transit is arriving though, as it slowly begins to square my Aries Sun. Not only that, I will have Uranus conjunct my Sun, Neptune conjunct natal Saturn at about the same time, with the nodes tying in. I expect some serious developments to follow, especially with Uranus involved going back and forth conjunct my Sun. My life will definitely not be the same after this.

Correction:

That's my life, so what can I say?

You will enjoy Uranus to your Sun. You will not be bored to say the least.

Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 4:07 AM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Re: [JoS_Astrology] RE: sun/pluto

Those are some extremely intense transits and progressions. I can't even imagine how a hard Pluto transit really hits, despite having strong natal aspects to Pluto. 

My first hard Pluto transit is arriving though, as it slowly begins to square my Aries Sun. Not only that, I will have Uranus conjunct my Sun, Neptune conjunct natal Saturn at about the same time, with the nodes tying in. I expect some serious developments to follow, especially with Uranus involved going back and forth conjunct my Sun. My life will definitely not be the same after this.

Correction:

Thank you. I have been trying to keep it quiet here as the network I was with still had certain social hang-ups. However, they have been infiltrated & now are going a direction that I will not go down myself - racial hate for others. So I am doing shows on my own BlogTalkRadio account only as I was doing on supplemental shows previously. I left there & another host as done so as well. I was verbally attacked, along with the state that I live in, by another host & an infiltrator. I have been waiting for the right time to retaliate. As you know, timing is everything. I have started already on my next to last show. The problem is that the other hosts there are young & don't understand what they need to know. Especially dealing with infiltrators. Some of you may know that I was the first to finger HP Dan here as a problem. I was posting under another email address then. I know an infiltrator when I see one. I have been informed about much most of my life & on the net, learned even more & have been in many Yahoo groups outside of the JoS ones.
I spent some time trying to wake-up other movements & had very little luck. I did however, 'help' bring down the Oracle radio network. The patriot movement will never get it. They are lost to us. I even have John Stadmiller's cell phone number. So I got pretty close to trying to make an impact, but he wouldn't go along. I made some headway with Dr. Carley & her sidekick Patrick. (Ironically, she called me the spawn of Lillith, thinking it derogatory. I thanked her for it. (I am descended from Robert the Bruce.) I also owe her an on-air insult for something else.) However, they couldn't get many key issues. A large portion of Oracle's audience came to Renegade, where I just left. I pretty much was the spiritual teacher for Renegade, some there however, had proclivities in that direction already but just needed direction & further information. But with knowledge from the JoS & my own research, I was able to communicate further badly needed information to an audience thirsty for it. 
The infiltrator is clearly ADL or SPLC & is pushing Creativity (atheism) & Metzger along with outright racial hate. Hate for sexual preference/orientation as well. My next show will begin the deeper process of retaliation & I will be thoroughly exposing this jew who these other young hosts are blind to. (One is in his early 40s. The rest are early 30s & under. One is having his Saturn return now. Another is having transiting Uranus opposition natal Uranus. None have real time in the movement. One has maybe 10 years but show know better.) It will take 2 more shows to do this completely.
I have thought to offer time to the JoS HPs (or others perhaps) on my channel as I can't do a show a day, but have been hesitant until I thought everything through yet. Now that it is out in the open, maybe that can happen? I can't share my password just yet. Any shows would require me running the show online, with the host skyping me as I remain muted while they do their show. I would also control uploading & the playing of any audio clips for their show as well. I pay $40 a month. My account is set-up for one show a day max. Two hours can be live, but you can record up to an additional hour that is only in the archive. Or you can upload a prerecorded show that is 100 meg max for however long it is. My archives from Renegade are not all up yet on my account. I have other appearances on other shows there that are not in my archives as well. I may post some of those later down the line.
Now that the cat is out of the bag:
http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/david/

After my next 2 shows are over, those may be removed.
Here is my channel:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dragons-lair

The links to my show facebook page are there. If you can figure out my personal facebook profile on your own, you can find me there. I can't be too open on my personal page for many reasons. I had a Satanic profile once along with my personal profile, but it got deleted. I went by David Magus.
I don't tie myself to a schedule for shows at the moment & they are subject to date & time changes. The next 2 shows will be mid-week. If you want to hear a Plutonian getting revenge, you can listen in.
I do have 3 other Yahoo groups. Most here would not have anything to gain from them. They are there to reach out to the public.

The only one of interest here may be this one:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Exposing_Christianity/
 Don't know what else to say at the moment other than Maxine & Don were told what I was doing & Don gave me permission to use his material in addition to other material that I have accumulated over the years of course.

If you want to do a show, contact me. If you want to hear, you have the links. I guess you may share this info with all interested. No reason to hide it anymore. I may join with the other host who left to do shows. We are talking.
I will be doing some shows on the paranormal as I have a friend who wrote a book & I will be reading from it on those shows. He now lives in Russia. He is from Texas.  I also hope to interview him within a month or so. I also have another astrologer that I want to bring on some time. Not sure when. he is the one that I have discussed the U.S. birth chart with. Like Maxine, he has more experience than I do.
David in Texas
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 1:30 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: [JoS_Astrology] RE: sun/pluto

Speaking of which, I (kinda) accidentally found your radio show a few days ago and I must say it's pretty neat!

Kudos on the show and keep it going.

Well, I guess I should have said that in a private message haha... Sorry for putting my finger on this. Mercury trine Pluto, I do this all too easily.

From what I've seen of those Renegade folks, you're really better off without them at this point. The content of your shows cover what's really important/true out there, and that's why it's good. They're following the opposite path of that now.

Having the HPs with you would be amazing though. If I recall correctly Maxine herself did have a radio show in the past. Maybe it's time for a comeback? I know I would give anything to hear Don and all his sarcasm live lmao. That would really be quite the show.

I hope they consider that, but I'll keep tuned in anyway. I'm really looking forward to whatever's coming next (especially revenge!) and from what you've said, you have some pretty good ideas for the future. It can only get better.

Thank you. I have been trying to keep it quiet here as the network I was with still had certain social hang-ups. However, they have been infiltrated & now are going a direction that I will not go down myself - racial hate for others. So I am doing shows on my own BlogTalkRadio account only as I was doing on supplemental shows previously. I left there & another host as done so as well. I was verbally attacked, along with the state that I live in, by another host & an infiltrator. I have been waiting for the right time to retaliate. As you know, timing is everything. I have started already on my next to last show. The problem is that the other hosts there are young & don't understand what they need to know. Especially dealing with infiltrators. Some of you may know that I was the first to finger HP Dan here as a problem. I was posting under another email address then. I know an infiltrator when I see one. I have been informed about much most of my life & on the net, learned even more & have been in many Yahoo groups outside of the JoS ones.
I spent some time trying to wake-up other movements & had very little luck. I did however, 'help' bring down the Oracle radio network. The patriot movement will never get it. They are lost to us. I even have John Stadmiller's cell phone number. So I got pretty close to trying to make an impact, but he wouldn't go along. I made some headway with Dr. Carley & her sidekick Patrick. (Ironically, she called me the spawn of Lillith, thinking it derogatory. I thanked her for it. (I am descended from Robert the Bruce.) I also owe her an on-air insult for something else.) However, they couldn't get many key issues. A large portion of Oracle's audience came to Renegade, where I just left. I pretty much was the spiritual teacher for Renegade, some there however, had proclivities in that direction already but just needed direction & further information. But with knowledge from the JoS & my own research, I was able to communicate further badly needed information to an audience thirsty for it. 
The infiltrator is clearly ADL or SPLC & is pushing Creativity (atheism) & Metzger along with outright racial hate. Hate for sexual preference/orientation as well. My next show will begin the deeper process of retaliation & I will be thoroughly exposing this jew who these other young hosts are blind to. (One is in his early 40s. The rest are early 30s & under. One is having his Saturn return now. Another is having transiting Uranus opposition natal Uranus. None have real time in the movement. One has maybe 10 years but show know better.) It will take 2 more shows to do this completely.
I have thought to offer time to the JoS HPs (or others perhaps) on my channel as I can't do a show a day, but have been hesitant until I thought everything through yet. Now that it is out in the open, maybe that can happen? I can't share my password just yet. Any shows would require me running the show online, with the host skyping me as I remain muted while they do their show. I would also control uploading & the playing of any audio clips for their show as well. I pay $40 a month. My account is set-up for one show a day max. Two hours can be live, but you can record up to an additional hour that is only in the archive. Or you can upload a prerecorded show that is 100 meg max for however long it is. My archives from Renegade are not all up yet on my account. I have other appearances on other shows there that are not in my archives as well. I may post some of those later down the line.

Here is my channel:

The links to my show facebook page are there. If you can figure out my personal facebook profile on your own, you can find me there. I can't be too open on my personal page for many reasons. I had a Satanic profile once along with my personal profile, but it got deleted. I went by David Magus.
I don't tie myself to a schedule for shows at the moment & they are subject to date & time changes. The next 2 shows will be mid-week. If you want to hear a Plutonian getting revenge, you can listen in.
I do have 3 other Yahoo groups. Most here would not have anything to gain from them. They are there to reach out to the public.

Don't know what else to say at the moment other than Maxine & Don were told what I was doing & Don gave me permission to use his material in addition to other material that I have accumulated over the years of course.

If you want to do a show, contact me. If you want to hear, you have the links. I guess you may share this info with all interested. No reason to hide it anymore. I may join with the other host who left to do shows. We are talking.
I will be doing some shows on the paranormal as I have a friend who wrote a book & I will be reading from it on those shows. He now lives in Russia. He is from Texas.  I also hope to interview him within a month or so. I also have another astrologer that I want to bring on some time. Not sure when. he is the one that I have discussed the U.S. birth chart with. Like Maxine, he has more experience than I do.
David in Texas

Speaking of which, I (kinda) accidentally found your radio show a few days ago and I must say it's pretty neat!

Thanks again. That's okay. It would have been discovered sooner or later. I was hoping however that they would have matured in their views, then I could tell others here, but they chose to regress instead. I told Maxine & Don they needed to mature in their views further first. So they knew. I also didn't want to use Don's research without asking. We all borrow form others, but that isn't the point.
Yes she did. However, this is a different format.
I was thinking that maybe sermons &/or Q & A. I can take calls. I don't like it myself obviously, but others could. The Q & As would be nice as people could discuss a lot more than simply typing. Additionally, multiple callers can interact simultaneously. Multiple host would also be good.
Just a thought.
I am better off, but they messed up something that was going good.
Probably more retaliation than revenge. David
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 6:12 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [JoS_Astrology] RE: sun/pluto

Well, I guess I should have said that in a private message haha... Sorry for putting my finger on this. Mercury trine Pluto, I do this all too easily.

From what I've seen of those Renegade folks, you're really better off without them at this point. The content of your shows cover what's really important/true out there, and that's why it's good. They're following the opposite path of that now.

Having the HPs with you would be amazing though. If I recall correctly Maxine herself did have a radio show in the past. Maybe it's time for a comeback? I know I would give anything to hear Don and all his sarcasm live lmao. That would really be quite the show.

I hope they consider that, but I'll keep tuned in anyway. I'm really looking forward to whatever's coming next (especially revenge!) and from what you've said, you have some pretty good ideas for the future. It can only get better.

Here is my channel:

David in Texas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back