Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning

the_true25

Hi,

If i want to summon Lord Satan (even if i have low experience on meditation) its is possible for Satan to appear if he wants.
I read that is best to talk to him before going to the Demons
If i buy a silver or gold (ex "bracelet") to offer him as a sign for his good gratitude it would be fin or will he be offended (do i have to bury the gold ) if you now other examples of presents pls tell me.
Can he appear in my dream.

Best regards,

www.joyofsatan.com - study it thoroughly

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_true25" <the_true25@... wrote:

Hi,

If i want to summon Lord Satan (even if i have low experience on meditation) its is possible for Satan to appear if he wants.
If i buy a silver or gold (ex "bracelet") to offer him as a sign for his good gratitude it would be fin or will he be offended (do i have to bury the gold ) if you now other examples of presents pls tell me.

Best regards,

Yes this is possible. There is no reason to fear our Gods unless there is intent to disrespect. Keep in mind that even when we do not see father Satan, This does not always mean that our rituals our not working. It also does not imply that the Gods do not hears us or ignore us. 
Meditation is always the key here. This will help empower and open our chakras so that we advance spiritually. This takes practice and dedication. Never get discouraged and feel like what we do is pointless. This only serves to cloud our judgement and knocks us off our game. This is exactly what the enemy so loves. Hence the reason we get brain dead trolls who spend their waste of flesh life in the e groups causing problems.
You can offer things to the Gods. In my opinion, one of the greatest things you can offer Father Satan is your love and loyalty. Always remember The Gods do for those that do for them. Helping to fight their enemies, which is our enemies. Destroy those who seek to do Father Satan harm and destroy his everything that is in his name. 
This may seem like a big task, but when we start piece by piece. Then you start to notice there's not so many pieces left. I fucking hate anything that goes against Father Satans ways of life. We are the elite and the kikes don't want you to know that. This is why it's important to speak and trust the Gods. The kikes may have destroyed all physical knowledge such as books and writings. But they can not destroy the Gods so we learn spiritually. That why to this day we can still learn and study true ancient Satanic Knowledge.  Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:02 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Summoning

Hi,

Best regards,

...Hail Satan!! what a wonderful post... you need to be on this groups more often..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Yes this is possible. There is no reason to fear our Gods unless there is intent to disrespect. Keep in mind that even when we do not see father Satan, This does not always mean that our rituals our not working. It also does not imply that the Gods do not hears us or ignore us. 

Meditation is always the key here. This will help empower and open our chakras so that we advance spiritually. This takes practice and dedication. Never get discouraged and feel like what we do is pointless. This only serves to cloud our judgement and knocks us off our game. This is exactly what the enemy so loves. Hence the reason we get brain dead trolls who spend their waste of flesh life in the e groups causing problems.

You can offer things to the Gods. In my opinion, one of the greatest things you can offer Father Satan is your love and loyalty. Always remember The Gods do for those that do for them. Helping to fight their enemies, which is our enemies. Destroy those who seek to do Father Satan harm and destroy his everything that is in his name. 

This may seem like a big task, but when we start piece by piece. Then you start to notice there's not so many pieces left. I fucking hate anything that goes against Father Satans ways of life. We are the elite and the kikes don't want you to know that. This is why it's important to speak and trust the Gods. The kikes may have destroyed all physical knowledge such as books and writings. But they can not destroy the Gods so we learn spiritually. That why to this day we can still learn and study true ancient Satanic Knowledge. 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:02 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Summoning

Hi,

Best regards,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back