Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning

I'm a newly dedicated ss and had a few questions about summoning
1. I know the first time you summon, you should do it at night, but would it still be fine to do it in the day since that's the only time I'll be alone?
2. Should my clairaudiance and clairvoyant points be completely open before doing a summoning?
3. Is it ok for the candles used to be sented?
4. For the candles used, is it one black one and a color to represent the demon, or just the one that represents the demon
you are trying to communicate with?
5. Does it matter what insence I use depending on the day and time as long as it has an appealing fragrance?

I will try 1. Summoning during the day might work. The reason ppl suggesting doing the ritual at night is because people are resting at night, and you can have a little time on your own, without any noise or disturbance so you can focus2. If you want to see and hear them, yes you should. But, there are another ways to communicate with them. Tho, it will be a lot easier if your clairvoyance and clairaudience have been activated3. I personally think it is okay as long as the smell is good4. The best is use the color that represent the Demon5. Some Demons have their own preference of smell, you can look it up (I personally use the incense that usually used by my family for praying rituals for ancestors, or those used by buddhist people for praying. They smell great)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 2:51 AM, juvehqq4euuqi5yrdeckurwjzietj5no27dcetqm@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I'm a newly dedicated ss and had a few questions about summoning
1. I know the first time you summon, you should do it at night, but would it still be fine to do it in the day since that's the only time I'll be alone?
2. Should my clairaudiance and clairvoyant points be completely open before doing a summoning?
3. Is it ok for the candles used to be sented?
4. For the candles used, is it one black one and a color to represent the demon, or just the one that represents the demon
you are trying to communicate with?
5. Does it matter what insence I use depending on the day and time as long as it has an appealing fragrance?

Please read this article thoroughly. It will answer all your questions.
Demons, the Gods of Hell

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
I highly recommend that you only summon a Demon/ess only if there's something you need help with, that you cannot do on your own, after exhausting all other options within your power and at your disposal. The Powers of Hell are very busy, so be sure that you are summoning them for a good reason and not to chit-chat.
Hail Satan.
On Monday, June 18, 2018, 9:00:43 p.m. EDT, anriquedavids@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Has anyone here successfully summoned a demon and if so,, I need help in summoning one

This was from the Demons section from the Joy of Satan website. Next time, you could try looking there as basic questions are answered. If you cannot find what you are looking for, feel free to ask your questions here.
Help From Our Gods

Hail Satan!
On Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 4:53:25 p.m. EDT, kiwipersonel@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Which demon should I summon if I wanted to be very good at a certain skill/job ?

Hi, Im Mark, I am new to Satanism. I come from a christian family, but I was always the only one who didnt believe in God, or at least the one described in the bible. I was always sceptical of everyrhing. But somehow I feel like I always knew that the Demons are real. So I read a bit on your website. And tried to contact Amy, for reasons I do not wish to reveal, but you can guess. I felt... Something. I did it with the lights on at about half past 1 am. And I swear I felt something telling me to dim the lights. And so I did, but then I felt scared, like something was with me. So I just turned the lights back on, and ran out for a cigarette. My question is, how can I summon Amy but to feel safe doing it?

Hi Mark have you dedicated to Satan I was exactly where you are Christian family and all the BS that goes with that, but even dedicating to Satan was a real challenge to my brain washing but the night i did the dedication it felt so powerful unlike any church i have ever been in and now i feel i could try and summon any demon without fear There is nothing to fear but fear it's self and personally I've not looked back it was the best thing i ever did  Enjoy the power good luck
On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 18:54, markvalentine491@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi, Im Mark, I am new to Satanism. I come from a christian family, but I was always the only one who didnt believe in God, or at least the one described in the bible. I was always sceptical of everyrhing. But somehow I feel like I always knew that the Demons are real. So I read a bit on your website. And tried to contact Amy, for reasons I do not wish to reveal, but you can guess. I felt... Something. I did it with the lights on at about half past 1 am. And I swear I felt something telling me to dim the lights. And so I did, but then I felt scared, like something was with me. So I just turned the lights back on, and ran out for a cigarette. My question is, how can I summon Amy but to feel safe doing it?

Hey guys im new into satanism and i found it very greatful and i feel very happy. From very young age i always had that think in my mind that there is something very big and powerfull, the people parents society told me satan is bad and god is good soo i started prayng to alah (my grandpa and granfather is muslim but my mom and dad is christian but I have never been baptized). Soo like i said i was feeling that there is something big out there and really open spiritualy to see that meet it, soo i startet prayng to alah and i know you might not belive this but i was 7 years old sit down on the floor and asked him for magic...But i did not get any answer after that 1 year later i learned that in order to do magic you have to be with satan but i was scared by the things my parents society were telling me soo i did not go any futher with satanism. Then my dad dead when i was 9 years old so i had to go to another country with my mom to Greece i learned greek first i only knew bulgarian and turkish soo yeah i learned bretty good greek and started going to church and paryng to jesus but i didnt find any answer either i a started listening to english music wathcing english movies started learnig english and found the musician artist called GHOSTEMANE i really liked his music i started researching his lyrics and symbols that he uses and i found out that he is doing black magic and uses the symbol ☿️ wich means mercury and and mercury is the planet of king paimon he is a goetia demon and can help you with music art and other stuff.I know that many music artists and celebrities use the powers of demons to help them ive given up on christianity and muslim im not going to church and im not prayng to jesus or alah for years now im new to this and ask for your help i feel like i can trust this site and the people on it. I want to ask all some questions i want to summon king paimon and ask hem to help with music im 17 years old and i feel open about summoning and talking with an entity im being really serious about this and want your help i want you to guide me how to summon the King paimon and i also want to ask you if i can summon a demon in other language like in greek........ SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IM LEARNING.

---In [email protected], <britar@... wrote :

The other night I was summonimg Astaroth and nothing happened. It was my third time summoning her and I was wondering if someone would be able to give me some insight on what I could do to make this happen. My alter is not the greatest, but it's not the worst. I don't have much for availability, if fact, it's what I call, a mobile alter. I asked Father Satan if it was to his liking, he said it will do. However, I don't think the demons and demonesses aren't to thrilled about it. It's all I have to work with at this point in time. Can someone let me know if this is the reason why I'm having difficulty summoning? I have no problem reaching to Father Satan though.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

You can summon any Demon/ess, except for Satan and Lilith. They are not to be summoned; they come to whomever they want to, when they want to.
You can speak in your native tongue, Greek, to talk to them. They understand all human languages.

Have you seen this website? Please read and study it thoroughly. It tells you everything you need to know about true Satanism:
Joy of Satan

We also have a forum: http://www.ancient-forums.com 
You didn't mention if you dedicated your soul yet to Satan. Read through the Joy of Satan website, and if you feel this is the right path for you, be sure to dedicate your soul! Satan and his Demons will accept you if you are a Gentile (non-Jew) and are sincere and honest in your heart.

I suggest dedicating then starting a meditation program. Even if you summoned King Paimon, would you be able to see, hear, feel him? The Powers of Hell do not manifest physically in front of us. They come to us on the astral, through astral-projection. (Google this if you are unfamiliar with this.)
Therefore you have to open and empower your soul and astral senses (hearing, seeing, feeling, etc.) to be able to communicate with Satan and King Paimon, and your Guardian Demon(s).
Hail Satan!
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 9:39:19 p.m. EST, ucifebhostxyz@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hey guys im new into satanism and i found it very greatful and i feel very happy. From very young age i always had that think in my mind that there is something very big and powerfull, the people parents society told me satan is bad and god is good soo i started prayng to alah (my grandpa and granfather is muslim but my mom and dad is christian but I have never been baptized). Soo like i said i was feeling that there is something big out there and really open spiritualy to see that meet it, soo i startet prayng to alah and i know you might not belive this but i was 7 years old sit down on the floor and asked him for magic...But i did not get any answer after that 1 year later i learned that in order to do magic you have to be with satan but i was scared by the things my parents society were telling me soo i did not go any futher with satanism. Then my dad dead when i was 9 years old so i had to go to another country with my mom to Greece i learned greek first i only knew bulgarian and turkish soo yeah i learned bretty good greek and started going to church and paryng to jesus but i didnt find any answer either i a started listening to english music wathcing english movies started learnig english and found the musician artist called GHOSTEMANE i really liked his music i started researching his lyrics and symbols that he uses and i found out that he is doing black magic and uses the symbol ☿️ wich means mercury and and mercury is the planet of king paimon he is a goetia demon and can help you with music art and other stuff.I know that many music artists and celebrities use the powers of demons to help them ive given up on christianity and muslim im not going to church and im not prayng to jesus or alah for years now im new to this and ask for your help i feel like i can trust this site and the people on it. I want to ask all some questions i want to summon king paimon and ask hem to help with music im 17 years old and i feel open about summoning and talking with an entity im being really serious about this and want your help i want you to guide me how to summon the King paimon and i also want to ask you if i can summon a demon in other language like in greek........ SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IM LEARNING.

---In [email protected], <britar@... wrote :

The other night I was summonimg Astaroth and nothing happened. It was my third time summoning her and I was wondering if someone would be able to give me some insight on what I could do to make this happen. My alter is not the greatest, but it's not the worst. I don't have much for availability, if fact, it's what I call, a mobile alter. I asked Father Satan if it was to his liking, he said it will do. However, I don't think the demons and demonesses aren't to thrilled about it. It's all I have to work with at this point in time. Can someone let me know if this is the reason why I'm having difficulty summoning? I have no problem reaching to Father Satan though.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I also wonder if you have dedicated your soul to Satan. Be sure to do so, then Amy, and not an enemy spirit or imposter, will be the one to come to you.

Are you open enough to be able to see, hear, feel Amy if he came? Because they do not manifest physically in front of us, but through astral-projection. 

Once you dedicate, be sure to start a meditation program to open and empower your soul so you can better communicate with the gods, and hear them. In the meantime, just look for signs and coincidences. 
Here is the link:

How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan

Hail Satan!
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 9:36:44 p.m. EST, Mark Robinson gingerbiscuit63@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Mark have you dedicated to Satan I was exactly where you are Christian family and all the BS that goes with that, but even dedicating to Satan was a real challenge to my brain washing but the night i did the dedication it felt so powerful unlike any church i have ever been in and now i feel i could try and summon any demon without fear There is nothing to fear but fear it's self and personally I've not looked back it was the best thing i ever did  Enjoy the power good luck
On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 18:54, markvalentine491@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Have you tried looking it up on an online dictionary? 
On Sunday, March 10, 2019, 8:37:41 p.m. EDT, amparorod2000@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I’m a bit confused, this may make me sound stupid. I don’t know what Dedicated means...Can you explain it to me?

believing that something is very important and giving a lot of time and energy to it.

Others said they have dedicated their soul to satan. How can I do that?

Ive dedicated my soul to satan and now im going to be in the process of the 40 day meditation process. I read that i need to achieve a petition of satan first and feel his energy so i can get a go ahead to summon a demon. What is the petition of satan?

Do not worry about asking Father for a Daemon yet! You are spiritually
deaf and blind at this point, yes? Meaning, you are unused to feeling
Daemonic energies? Then, advance your soul! Do power meditations! Do
not worry about Daemonic contact right now my friend! Work on your own
psychic senses first! Then ask...

On 3/11/19, alecjohnson12@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Ive dedicated my soul to satan and now im going to be in the process of the
40 day meditation process. I read that i need to achieve a petition of satan
first and feel his energy so i can get a go ahead to summon a demon. What is
the petition of satan?

joyofsatan.org The dedication is there on the home page. 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

Hail Satan!
On Thursday, March 14, 2019, 9:47:45 p.m. EDT, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

<[email protected] wrote:
the petition of satan?

I have being reading all your posts in this group. I have complete ready the PDF of Joy of Satan and I found it more interesting. Things has change from my mindset which I was programmed from my infant. I love to do join but am thinking of something. After the dedication, will I need any other tools as it was said in the book to continue serving father Satan? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 at 4:46 am, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   joyofsatan.org The dedication is there on the home page. 

Hail Satan!
On Thursday, March 14, 2019, 9:47:45 p.m. EDT, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

the petition of satan?

If you are able to, having incense, candles (for ambience) is good too, when you do rituals.I recommend getting the mala bead necklace of 108 beads. You could find them at Buddhist/Tibetan shops or make them yourself. :) This is for when you do repetitions of mantras.
Thanks for reading my posts :) It's good to know they reach people. 
Hail Satan!
On Friday, March 15, 2019, 5:19:01 a.m. EDT, James Payment jamespayment@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I have being reading all your posts in this group. I have complete ready the PDF of Joy of Satan and I found it more interesting. Things has change from my mindset which I was programmed from my infant. I love to do join but am thinking of something. After the dedication, will I need any other tools as it was said in the book to continue serving father Satan? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 at 4:46 am, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   joyofsatan.org The dedication is there on the home page. 

Hail Satan!

the petition of satan?

Hello, I'm relatively new to satanism, about a year now, and i have trouble with a few things. For one i cant seem to make enough of a connection with a demon to see or hear them, but i have felt their extraordinary energy. I also have troubles staying focused while meditating. If anyone has some good advice id really appreciate it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back