Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning

Brian

The other night I was summonimg Astaroth and nothing happened. It was my third time summoning her and I was wondering if someone would be able to give me some insight on what I could do to make this happen. My alter is not the greatest, but it's not the worst. I don't have much for availability, if fact, it's what I call, a mobile alter. I asked Father Satan if it was to his liking, he said it will do. However, I don't think the demons and demonesses aren't to thrilled about it. It's all I have to work with at this point in time. Can someone let me know if this is the reason why I'm having difficulty summoning? I have no problem reaching to Father Satan though.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember some demons and demonnesses are busier then others and she is one of the busiest of them all and has her own life tool You can't force a demon to appear or do anything for you because they do so on your own. For all you know they where there and you didn't even notice if your not aware enough or open enough. It takes time being able to sense demons even if you can sense father it just takes practise. And don't blame them or get angry if they don't show up i know that they're always listening and they will get to you. Just be patient and keep on working on empowering yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <britar@... wrote:

The other night I was summonimg Astaroth and nothing happened. It was my third time summoning her and I was wondering if someone would be able to give me some insight on what I could do to make this happen. My alter is not the greatest, but it's not the worst. I don't have much for availability, if fact, it's what I call, a mobile alter. I asked Father Satan if it was to his liking, he said it will do. However, I don't think the demons and demonesses aren't to thrilled about it. It's all I have to work with at this point in time. Can someone let me know if this is the reason why I'm having difficulty summoning? I have no problem reaching to Father Satan though.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

If i were to summon a demon, what would be a suitable question to ask him? i don't want to offend him with something not worth his time.

There is a list of the Demons & what they specialize in or have knowledge of...so, it depends on what you want to know about...I would start there.

Stasia

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ego_sum_meus_deus" <ego_sum_meus_deus@... wrote:

If i were to summon a demon, what would be a suitable question to ask him? i don't want to offend him with something not worth his time.

In the formal commitment pact with Satan in the JoS website, I used a white candle painted blue (that was the best I could find). Does that count?

Also, I've read some grimoires that stipulate that I must summon a God on the "New Moon," How true is this? Can I do it on any day of the Moon's cycle?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lovely_piece_of_ass" <gravite040@... wrote:
In the formal commitment pact with Satan in the JoS website, I used a white candle painted blue (that was the best I could find). Does that count?

Also, I've read some grimoires that stipulate that I must summon a God on the "New Moon," How true is this? Can I do it on any day of the Moon's cycle?
Also, I have an issue. You see I come from a very Christian background (both my parents and, at least, a pair of my grandparents were workers and "ministers" in the church). Ever since I made the pact strange things have been happening at the same hour I made the pact every night. It all convinces me that Father Satan wants to reach me. But, I'm so waist deep in my christian virtues that I get scared each time and "run away". Last night, after saying a very short prayer to lord Satan, I opened the JoS site and I heard a voice coming from the television. It didn't sound human and I felt as though I was slipping into a trance. It sounded like "Who's That?" (or something close, as I can't really recall). After a while some other voices came from the television. I increased the volume, but everything just seemed to fade into the voice of the men being interviewed. I must admit, I did that in fear.

How do I shake them all off quickly? I mean, how do I shake off the fear quickly? How do I open my mind quickly?

<td val[/IMG]My suggestion is,find a place that is away,where you can be alone,and do a ritual that blasphemes jewsus,that foul holy spirit,and those despicable angels.Disrespect them in any way you can.Than they will leave you alone.But you have to be blatant with these fuckers,so they get the message.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 6/22/11, lovely_piece_of_ass <gravite040@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Summoning
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 11:20 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lovely_piece_of_ass" <gravite040@... wrote:

Also, I have an issue. You see I come from a very Christian background (both my parents and, at least, a pair of my grandparents were workers and "ministers" in the church). Ever since I made the pact strange things have been happening at the same hour I made the pact every night. It all convinces me that Father Satan wants to reach me. But, I'm so waist deep in my christian virtues that I get scared each time and "run away". Last night, after saying a very short prayer to lord Satan, I opened the JoS site and I heard a voice coming from the television. It didn't sound human and I felt as though I was slipping into a trance. It sounded like "Who's That?" (or something close, as I can't really recall). After a while some other voices came from the television. I increased the volume, but everything just seemed to fade into the voice of the men being interviewed. I must admit, I did that in fear.

How do I shake them all off quickly? I mean, how do I shake off the fear quickly? How do I open my mind quickly?
[/TD]

Ignore all grimoires. They are full of lies, and highly insulting to Satan and the Demons. They were not written by Satanists, they were written by kikes. You can summon a demon anytime. But you have to make sure you are astrally open, or it will be a waste of your time and theirs.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lovely_piece_of_ass" <gravite040@... wrote:

Brian is correct.Get angry and curse the crap out of the xtian lies. I would suggest you re-read the exposing xtianity section on JoS and then take all your anger/hatred for that filthy crap lies and do the exorcism of jehova found at this link:

http://gblt.webs.com/Exorcism_of_Jehova.htm

It helped me get rid of a lot of crap built up from the years of brainwashing when I first started.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lovely_piece_of_ass" <gravite040@ wrote:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has ever had an experience durring a summoning ritual where it felt almost like you could feel either your own or the God/Goddess you summoned's wings? That might be hard to understand, I did a ritual and had this strange feeling on my back like I could feel my wings. Either that or those of Lerajie, who, I'm realizing is the Goddess who I believe to be the one who has shown up at my bed side one night years ago to bring my on the astral to walk. She is a very beautiful Goddess and want to publicly thank her coming to me, past what we agreed upon!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL LADY LERAJIE!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Yes it has happened to me, though not so much in a Summoning, but in meditation when the gods or guardian comes to me.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has ever had an experience durring a summoning ritual where it felt almost like you could feel either your own or the God/Goddess you summoned's wings? That might be hard to understand, I did a ritual and had this strange feeling on my back like I could feel my wings. Either that or those of Lerajie, who, I'm realizing is the Goddess who I believe to be the one who has shown up at my bed side one night years ago to bring my on the astral to walk. She is a very beautiful Goddess and want to publicly thank her coming to me, past what we agreed upon!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL LADY LERAJIE!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

If I don't have any materials or anything can I still summon Amon without disrespect because I'm 15 and I have know money :/ please answer

Sent from my iPhone

I've been trying to Summon a few deities lately.

Their response, "you know what to do" / "we're too busy"

So... yeah. Don't take it too personal.

Have you ever tried summoning another God? Someone LESS high-ranking (and busy) than Astaroth??

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <britar@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Just wondering how people have got on with summoning demons. I have only tried once without actually having dedicated myself to Satan (I now have don't worry) and it was a mostly positive experience. I got the go ahead from Satan despite being an outsider and I am almost certain a demon was present. There was much more energy in the room and after the ritual I could not sleep, ache of the joints, lightbulb blew when I turned it on and all of the normal side effects of the extra energy you would expect, but I was not very open and so no actual communication could be established.

I am now dedicated and have started opening my soul and meditating and so far all has been very positive on the whole. So now I would like to try another summoning with another demon and I'm sat here with all the things to do so with and I know who and what I want to ask, but I just can't do it without getting a bit erked... I completely trust Father Satan and I asked for some strength and I feel better, but I decided that asking for some first hand experience would be beneficial and put all my angst to rest.

I will put everything away for tonight (My parents are atheists and they now know that I am a Satanist, but they don't seem to understand how deeply into it I actually am so seeing ritual equipment on my desk might spark some nasty arguments...) and after I have had a good response I will try again another night.

Hail Satan![/TD]

The Gods are very busy. If there something you can do on your own, with your own powers and energy, do so. Don't summon the Gods  unnecessarily. 
Also, if you could not communicate with Them the first time you did a summoning, you need to do more power meditation, open your soul and your astral hearing and sight. (on the JoS site.)

On Monday, February 17, 2014 12:05:41 PM, George Dobson <dobsgw@... wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Just wondering how people have got on with summoning demons. I have only tried once without actually having dedicated myself to Satan (I now have don't worry) and it was a mostly positive experience. I got the go ahead from Satan despite being an outsider and I am almost certain a demon was present. There was much more energy in the room and after the ritual I could not sleep, ache of the joints, lightbulb blew when I turned it on and all of the normal side effects of the extra energy you would expect, but I was not very open and so no actual communication could be established.

I am now dedicated and have started opening my soul and meditating and so far all has been very positive on the whole. So now I would like to try another summoning with another demon and I'm sat here with all the things to do so with and I know who and what I want to ask, but I just can't do it without getting a bit erked... I completely trust Father Satan and I asked for some strength and I feel better, but I decided that asking for some first hand experience would be beneficial and put all my angst to rest.

I will put everything away for tonight (My parents are atheists and they now know that I am a Satanist, but they don't seem to understand how deeply into it I actually am so seeing ritual equipment on my desk might spark some nasty arguments...) and after I have had a good response I will try again another night.

Hail Satan![/TD]

It was to ask for knowledge. Physics etc (which I am studying at school). I do meditate regularly so hopefully I can reach a good level of openness within a reasonable time frame.
Thank you for your help.

Sent from my iPhone
On 18 Feb 2014, at 16:11, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  The Gods are very busy. If there something you can do on your own, with your own powers and energy, do so. Don't summon the Gods  unnecessarily. 
Also, if you could not communicate with Them the first time you did a summoning, you need to do more power meditation, open your soul and your astral hearing and sight. (on the JoS site.)

On Monday, February 17, 2014 12:05:41 PM, George Dobson <dobsgw@... wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Just wondering how people have got on with summoning demons. I have only tried once without actually having dedicated myself to Satan (I now have don't worry) and it was a mostly positive experience. I got the go ahead from Satan despite being an outsider and I am almost certain a demon was present. There was much more energy in the room and after the ritual I could not sleep, ache of the joints, lightbulb blew when I turned it on and all of the normal side effects of the extra energy you would expect, but I was not very open and so no actual communication could be established.

Hail Satan![/TD]

I want to attempt the summoning ritual as seen on How to Summon Demons  I am not a "registered" satanist but want to see the truth, due to my belief in the supernatural. My main questions are as follows:
Is it a good idea to contact Azazel first, as I am seeking knowledge and wisdom? (I know he is the grandson of satan and guard of hell, therefore it may be a bad idea...)
Is it offensive to demons to be wearing a sigil that prevents/inhibits possession? (This is a great concern of mine)
(sigil is here: Anti-Possession Tattoo by hatoola13 on DeviantArt )
And relating to the above: If I am to wear the sigil, wear should it be on my body?
Thank you, to whoever responds.

You have a completely wrong idea about Satanism and summoning Demons. Firstly you HAVE to be a dedicated Satanist to summon a Demon, they wont show up for just some random person. Second Demons DON'T possess people. Read and study all of Joy of Satan before asking stupid questions like this.   

No, it's not recommended to summon a God as the first thing to do, even if you are a Dedicated Satanist. But its even worse if you aren't, as you must have done the Dedication Ritual before summoning a God. If you haven't developed your astral senses through power meditation you will probably experience nothing, since it requires you to be astrally open too.
Secondly, the way you think is disrespectful as well if you think our Gods possess people. That's what the enemies of Satan do, angels possess people not our Gods/Daemons. You shouldn't wear anything like that actually. Not that a shitty sigil like that from enemy sources can do anything if the enemies of Satan get to you anyway.
Now if you want something to start with, I would advice power meditations and other spiritual workings. There's no instant "supernatural" experience here, but it takes time and training to be able to awaken your soul to the astral.

Demons/demoness do not possess, they can speak through you only if you invoke them into your body, you don't need a pentagram tattoo, and frankly why would you not want one of the gods to enter your body, seems like a great experience to me.

By dedicated, you mean by the ritual with the signature in blood? Second: I haven't noticed one thing on the website saying either way to whether they do or don't. When communicating with powers higher than our own, if in doubt it's best to take precautions. 
Now a more serious question. After reading most of the website, I came across the 40 day self empowerment program. Would it be better to do the program and then do the commitment ritual, to be able to communicate if necessary. Or is the program useless unless the ritual has already been performed?

On Friday, February 6, 2015 10:05 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You have a completely wrong idea about Satanism and summoning Demons. Firstly you HAVE to be a dedicated Satanist to summon a Demon, they wont show up for just some random person. Second Demons DON'T possess people. Read and study all of Joy of Satan before asking stupid questions like this.   

Do not start a meditation program if you are not a dedicated Satanist. The dedication ritual is not a communication ritual, it is a ritual showing that you are dedicated to this path. It is said many times on the website that Demons are NOT evil and DON'T possess people. 

On Saturday, February 7, 2015 4:50 PM, "Dan Nichol dan_nichol@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

By dedicated, you mean by the ritual with the signature in blood? Second: I haven't noticed one thing on the website saying either way to whether they do or don't. When communicating with powers higher than our own, if in doubt it's best to take precautions. 
Now a more serious question. After reading most of the website, I came across the 40 day self empowerment program. Would it be better to do the program and then do the commitment ritual, to be able to communicate if necessary. Or is the program useless unless the ritual has already been performed?

On Friday, February 6, 2015 10:05 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hooded cobras 40 day program is based on spiritual enlightenment and only you can achieve this, no, dedication establishes a bond with Satan in which he will watch over you and guide you as well as giving you the gift of reincarnation provided you die before you can achieve godhood, Satan cannot provide nor deny you godhood, it is something only YOU can achieve, you don't need to dedicate for it, but you still need to in order to summon demons and of course establish a bond with Satan.

I am a dedicated satanist

"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Do not start a meditation program if you are not a dedicated Satanist. The dedication ritual is not a communication ritual, it is a ritual showing that you are dedicated to this path. It is said many times on the website that Demons are NOT evil and DON'T possess people. 

On Saturday, February 7, 2015 4:50 PM, "Dan Nichol dan_nichol@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, February 6, 2015 10:05 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

|   |
|   | |   |   |   |   |   |
| Joy of SatanThere are different sects of Satanism. Joy of Satan Ministries is Spiritual Satanism. Satanism is not a "Christian invention." Satanism predates Christianity and al... |
| |
| View on www.joyofsatan.org | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |

#yiv7828068911 -- #yiv7828068911ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mkp #yiv7828068911hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mkp #yiv7828068911ads {margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mkp .yiv7828068911ad {padding:0 0;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mkp .yiv7828068911ad p {margin:0;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mkp .yiv7828068911ad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-sponsor #yiv7828068911ygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-sponsor #yiv7828068911ygrp-lc #yiv7828068911hd {margin:10px 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-sponsor #yiv7828068911ygrp-lc .yiv7828068911ad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911actions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911activity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911activity span:first-child {text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911activity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911activity span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911activity span .yiv7828068911underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911attach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911attach div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911attach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911attach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911attach label a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7828068911 blockquote {margin:0 0 0 4px;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911bold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7828068911 dd.yiv7828068911last p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7828068911 dd.yiv7828068911last p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7828068911 dd.yiv7828068911last p span.yiv7828068911yshortcuts {margin-right:0;}#yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911attach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911attach-table {width:400px;}#yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911file-title a, #yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911file-title a:active, #yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911file-title a:hover, #yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911photo-title a, #yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911photo-title a:active, #yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911photo-title a:hover, #yiv7828068911 div.yiv7828068911photo-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7828068911 div#yiv7828068911ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7828068911ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7828068911yshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911MsoNormal {margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv7828068911 o {font-size:0;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911photos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911photos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv7828068911 .yiv7828068911replbq {margin:4px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mlmsg select, #yiv7828068911 input, #yiv7828068911 textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7828068911 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7828068911logo {padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-msg p#yiv7828068911attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-reco #yiv7828068911reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-sponsor #yiv7828068911ov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-sponsor #yiv7828068911ov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-sponsor #yiv7828068911ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-text p {margin:0 0 1em 0;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}#yiv7828068911 #yiv7828068911ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {border-right:none !important;}#yiv7828068911

Demons aren't evil. They are misinterpreted by society due to other religions. However its the possession that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. Feel free to link me if I'm wrong.
I thought there may be direct communication with Satan in the dedication ritual, sorry!
Thank you dalightskin, that makes more sense to me now! However, I missed more than 24 hours so I assume I need to go back to day 1?

On Sunday, February 8, 2015 2:38 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Saturday, February 7, 2015 4:50 PM, "Dan Nichol dan_nichol@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is just one of many The Exorcism of Emily Rose its mentioned IN THE FIRST PAGE of the JoS that Demons are NOT evil monsters.   

On Sunday, February 8, 2015 3:58 AM, "Dan Nichol dan_nichol@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Demons aren't evil. They are misinterpreted by society due to other religions. However its the possession that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. Feel free to link me if I'm wrong.
I thought there may be direct communication with Satan in the dedication ritual, sorry!
Thank you dalightskin, that makes more sense to me now! However, I missed more than 24 hours so I assume I need to go back to day 1?

On Sunday, February 8, 2015 2:38 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You'll have to wait out on the 40 day meditation program, as you'll definitely NEED to be dedicated to Father Satan. It would be VERY dangerous to do it anyway.

I try sinds i few days to summon demon without result have someone tips for me? Appreciate it.

Jayson

I try sinds i few days to summon demon without result have someone tips for me? Appreciate it.

Jayson

If you're new, which I believe you are, then I would suggest that you NOT try and summon of of our Gods.

It's almost like a slap in the face also without having a good reason to. They're extremely busy.
Even if you did successfully manage to summon one of our Gods, then you wouldn't see or hear them, because you are not psychically open enough yet..

Try starting here.  if you are Dedicated. If not then Dedicate,  then start here:

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

The Dedication Ritual is also found on the JoS site.

I have tried summoning a couple different demons many times for more than a year and still with No luck. Can anyone respond to why I have not been able to summon one. Please respond!!

Did you use the summoning from JoS? Because if you did, it worked. Your astral senses are just too weak to sense him/her.

You may want to wait until you open and empower your astral senses. If they're not empowered, you're going to think the summoning didn't work and won't be able to communicate with him/her.

Hello, this is Brother Vince. I'm 19 and a newly devoted Satanist, I have been spending the majority of my days researching. I have a strong desire to build a knowledgable foundation of Satanism that is stronger then anything in existence, and with this desire I have embarked on a journey. For the past week since my devotion, I've been giving meditations my full attention becoming drenched in sweat as my concentration increases. I've learned how to spin, vibrate, and close the chakras as well as performing void meditations. I have learned many breathing exercises along with research on opening my 6 eyes. I've found in my meditations chills being sent throughout my spine then an intense feeling of bliss follows. Also, when I get deep into meditating everything in my vision begins to vibrate. It's almost an overwhelming feeling, but I can overpower it by maintaining focus. Each day, I can feel myself growing stronger spiritually and phsysically. There is no doubt that I will spend my entire life devoting myself to Satanism and gaining power so I can fight along side my brothers and sisters in Hell. 
Now, I have 3 questions to ask. 
1) How is it that I find my Guardian Demon? I want to learn more about my Guardian Demon and work with my Guardian to become stronger as well.2) Is it possible for my psychic receptors to be powerful enough to hear them? What are some meditations I can do daily to increase my psychic ability? 3)Is there a way to go about summoning a demon such as Phenix without lighting candles? I live with my parents, and they're extremely religious. At this point in life, I can't find privacy, but I'm going to move out in a month or two. I feel that I can wait, but I would prefer not to. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back