Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning Questions

Recently i did a summoning for Lerajie,the goddess of love and pleasure. as i was using the sigil, i was reciting leraje. i afterwards had looked up leraje to see if i could find a good picture of her. i came across pretty much everywhere pictures and guides to a lerajie, yet male and and archer? the summoning was successful, i not only phsyically felt Leraje, i could see a strong blue aura and light filling the area in front of me while communicating.

but now as i am online looking up stuff on leraje, i only found everything to be a male leraje and an archer. is this a corrupted xian form of leraje the goddess of love and pleasure?

or did i do an incorrect summoning?

-L

HAIL SATAN!

no no ur summoning i correct but i need help i am trying to commuinicate with agares but had no succes i got incnece her sigil and the red candles but had no success do i have to dedicate my soul first please help me
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 6:21:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Summoning Questions

Recently i did a summoning for Lerajie,the goddess of love and pleasure. as i was using the sigil, i was reciting leraje. i afterwards had looked up leraje to see if i could find a good picture of her. i came across pretty much everywhere pictures and guides to a lerajie, yet male and and archer? the summoning was successful, i not only phsyically felt Leraje, i could see a strong blue aura and light filling the area in front of me while communicating.

but now as i am online looking up stuff on leraje, i only found everything to be a male leraje and an archer. is this a corrupted xian form of leraje the goddess of love and pleasure?

-L

HAIL SATAN!

hello are u online i need to know if u have 2 be a dedicate satanist to summon demonic activity and y am i getting to response to my summoning

-L

HAIL SATAN!

She is not a male, she is my demoness lover, and I can say for sure she is definately not male and she is very beautiful. I haven't been able to find any pictures of here either unfortunately.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:

-L

HAIL SATAN!

Most sources list the demons from solomon's grimoire, their description is a carbon-copy from the solomon's grimoire. They don't actually try to contact them and see their real form just make up a picture that is according to the grimoire description. And the grimoires are JEWISH, yeah those rat-faced bastards invented them to insult the demons and abuse them.

I never contacted Leraije to tell you the truth but i know for fact about Astaroth that she is a female and its obvious from her name that she is Astarte/Ishtar the babylonian goddess. And even Lavey didn't bought that, he says in his Satanic bible that SHE is a "Phoenician goddess of lust".

Despite all that, the blasphemous grimoire of solomon lies about Astaroth being a male and ugly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:

-L

HAIL SATAN!

Can you teach me how to summoning a demon or just give me a some of book regarding a demons.oh by the way im work in qatar as a electrical technician.i need a demons who defend me in times of trouble.

Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 9:21:38 AM

-L

HAIL SATAN!

Yes I would say you should dedicate yourself to Satan first.  If I was a God/Godess, I don't think I would go out of my way to help someone who wasn't even loyal to my Leader.

Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 4:09:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Summoning Questions

hello are u online i need to know if u have 2 be a dedicate satanist to summon demonic activity and y am i getting to response to my summoning
From: hardstyle_and_ shufflin <hardstyle_and_ shufflin@ yahoo.com
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

-L

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back