Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning if.

koreysun

Hey brothers, I have been unable to dedicate my self in this dem ( I dedicated in my astral temple ), Could I still be able to summon Pazuzu so he can protect someone? Also, I know it's only fair that we offer the gods something in return and it can vary, but what sort of things do they usually request? Would really help to know this fact, thanks alot!

i've been told even a thank you is respectful, I usually Bow since I cannot hear them and the day when I'm waiting for something to happen, it happens! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "koreysun" <koreysun@... wrote:

Hey brothers, I have been unable to dedicate my self in this dem ( I dedicated in my astral temple ), Could I still be able to summon Pazuzu so he can protect someone? Also, I know it's only fair that we offer the gods something in return and it can vary, but what sort of things do they usually request? Would really help to know this fact, thanks alot!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back