Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summer Solstice!

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Here's wishing my fellow SS a good summer solstice. I hate to admit that I don't always remember to celebrate all of our ancient Pagan religions, so maybe posting about them in advance will inspire myself and others to remember.

June 21st, when the Sun enters Cancer. Planetwatcher.com if you want to know the exact moment it begins.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... stice.html

-  Workings that deal with solar magick are greatly enhanced at this time.
- Workings on both the solar plexus chakra are greatly enhanced at this time
- Communications with astral entities such as elementals: fairies, gnomes, etc., are also facilitated at this time
- As with Halloween, the astral is very thin making telepathic communication much easier
- Fire magick is greatly facilitated
- The Eve of the Summer Solstice has a very long tradition for being a night where divination is much easier and more accurate.
- Love magick spells are also greatly enhanced on the Eve of the Summer Solstice.
- This is also an excellent and powerful time for infusing herbs, crystals and other items with solar energy
- This date is also favored for beginning healing work, as the solar chakra is the esoteric healer.
- Workings that deal with infusing water with solar and/or healing energy are also traditional here
- Creating and blessing of wands [fire], and the blessing and empowering of Tarot cards
- Rune spells and Rune work are also favored at this time as Runes are staves and of the element of fire
- Gathering of herbs for magick, especially those used for solar/fire magick and/or healing

Hail Satan!
Hail to all the Gods of Hell!

What about this:  Reverse Torah To Empower Satan  
Can it be done in the honour of Father Satan?I really feel a strong passion in doing this multiply times, so I was wondering if I may and if it may be possible to be doing so???
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

---In [email protected], <lydia_666@... wrote :

Here's wishing my fellow SS a good summer solstice. I hate to admit that I don't always remember to celebrate all of our ancient Pagan religions, so maybe posting about them in advance will inspire myself and others to remember.

June 21st, when the Sun enters Cancer. Planetwatcher.com if you want to know the exact moment it begins.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... stice.html

-  Workings that deal with solar magick are greatly enhanced at this time.
- Workings on both the solar plexus chakra are greatly enhanced at this time
- Communications with astral entities such as elementals: fairies, gnomes, etc., are also facilitated at this time
- As with Halloween, the astral is very thin making telepathic communication much easier
- Fire magick is greatly facilitated
- The Eve of the Summer Solstice has a very long tradition for being a night where divination is much easier and more accurate.
- Love magick spells are also greatly enhanced on the Eve of the Summer Solstice.
- This is also an excellent and powerful time for infusing herbs, crystals and other items with solar energy
- This date is also favored for beginning healing work, as the solar chakra is the esoteric healer.
- Workings that deal with infusing water with solar and/or healing energy are also traditional here
- Creating and blessing of wands [fire], and the blessing and empowering of Tarot cards
- Rune spells and Rune work are also favored at this time as Runes are staves and of the element of fire
- Gathering of herbs for magick, especially those used for solar/fire magick and/or healing

Hail Satan!
Hail to all the Gods of Hell!

Hey happy summer solstice to you too! To all of us! Thanks for the reminder.

Ummm...so I have a question lydia. Since we are in this shit retrograde that ruins everything would you still start say, healing work on the 21st? Wouldn't it be doomed right out of the gate?

do not fear the truth, I really like that RTR for Satan! I haven't seen that one before? Did I miss a new RTR post? Personally, when I read it I got the urge to do it too. I love it!

So maybe this is a dumb question but: is Gentile Nation a forum operated by SIDF?

Hail Satan!

@zola: Same here! And I believe so.
Also, for the audio to that ritual, just go to google and write: Reverse Ritual to empower Satan joy of satan

And JOS forum must pop up with HPS Maxine's post, when you get there, scroll until you see a post by Black Ninja, he/she posted the missing audio file.

And no, I saw the date, it is from: 2014 June 23rd.

Does anyone have the mp3 for the ritual donotfearthetruth posted? The link on the page doesn't work :/ We could also determine an hour so we could do this one together to give Father even more empowerment

Question: Would it be dangerous if I were to do the Breath of Fire into my Solar Plexus chakra (right now during Summer Solstice), while the chakras above and below it are currently not very powerful?

Go to google, type in Reverse Ritual To Empower Satan Joy of Satan.

It should pop up on the josministries forum posted by High Priestess Maxine, scroll down until you saw a member named: Black Ninja, he/she posted the mp3.

No that should be fine to do Mook. 

Just make sure to also work on your other chakra's so your soul stays balanced, but since it is a good time right now to work on the Solar chakra you should do as much as you can. 

Thank you very much, Voice! Yeah, I was a little afraid of trapped energy haha perhaps I should do Full Chakra Meditations to equalize it all

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back