Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suicides

linda s

How do you all feel about suicides and do you think that he someone felt strongly enough that they must commit should they do it?

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

Satan gave us a life to live. Spiritual Satanists committing suicide???? NO!! This isn't just my viewpoint or opinion. It is a Satanic fact. Spiritual Satanists, no matter how alone they may feel with either depression or circumstances, etc, should never end their lives, unless it were to be one of those situations like suffering and fighting a terminal illness for a long time and they give a hospice permission to "pull the plug" because the pain and medications for such terminal illnesses are no longer worth the breath of life anymore. No wonder some groups of Christians attack hospices.

Christians both directly and indirectly promote suicide with their teachings. I understand that most of us come from different Christian backgrounds and some of these backgrounds were more severe than others. Christianity, no matter what, is a terminal illness, but like ANY DISEASE, whether it's cancer, HIV/AIDS, depression, drug addiction and the consequences of such diseases among COUNTLESS other diseases can be prevented not only by taking care of ourselves, but through Power Meditation that is consistent no matter what. Christ (no matter what FALSE "miracles" the bible or Christians talk about) can't help anyone. Through SATAN, we help ourselves and the Powers of Hell are always there for us. We can heal ourselves.

The thing is that we need to schedule our life AROUND our Power Meditations, rather than scheduling Power Meditations around our lives. With school and in a household of Christian parents, this can be tricky, but the more you do for yourself, the more Satan will bless and reward you and you will be much more protected and immune against diseases of ANY kind, as well as urges to commit suicide. In Spiritual Satanism, there is ALWAYS a way out of a problem without committing suicide or harming one's own self.

Christians will try to tell people not to kill themselves and they have even made it a "mortal sin" to do so. We don't "sin." "Sinning" IS a Judeo/Christian/Muslim concept, all consequences of the Jews and their mind-fuck programs like Christianity and other "religions" of DESPAIR and hopelessness. Unlike those DEATH programs, there can be a consequent feeling of helplessness. Something to remember as a Spiritual Satanist is that without that "God has a plan" HORSE SHIT of Christianity and the like, we have Satan and we have our OWN souls. One of the biggest miseries in Christianity is that whenever someone joins Christianity, they GIVE THEIR SOULS AWAY!! On the other hand, we make a commitment and Satan never takes our souls. He puts us in full control of our souls to empower them and protect them from destruction. Christians talk about being happy with "Christ." Unlike their futile claims, Christ never existed! This is easily proved. I've seen Christian Ministries with titles like "Souls For Christ." I'm not kidding. It isn't Satan who "takes any soul he can get his hands on." It is the ENEMIES OF SATAN WHO DO THIS!!!!

While we don't "sin," killing ourselves in Spiritual Satanism is an INSULT to Satan. As far as those who are without, we can try to enlighten them. Since we can't force conversion, those who are without are left with the enemy and they can fend for themselves. Once someone becomes a "born-again Christian" and refuses to see the **TRUE LIGHT** which is of Satan, I personally couldn't care less whether they live or die because just like alcoholism, drug addiction, etc, Christianity, too, is also a drug and it causes a slow death. Therefore, Christianity IS Suicide.

Regardless of how heavily many of us have been indoctrinated with Christianity, there is hope, BUT, *within* Spiritual Satanism, ALL OF US who have come out of that Jewish spell, should have left all other suicidal tendencies outside from where we left such a miserable life. Christians are the ones who are deluded and misguided.

**source**

Many people who have realized that Spiritual Satanism is the true place for happiness and freedom from misery.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "linda s" <bad_and_awesome@... wrote:

How do you all feel about suicides and do you think that he someone felt strongly enough that they must commit should they do it?

----------

paralysis, retardation or loss of a limb are 3 things that i have set as things i would rather die than live through, as i know that the body fares as well as the soul. would this or would this not be an acceptable set of terms for the end of my life?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Satan gave us a life to live. Spiritual Satanists committing suicide???? NO!! This isn't just my viewpoint or opinion. It is a Satanic fact. Spiritual Satanists, no matter how alone they may feel with either depression or circumstances, etc, should never end their lives, unless it were to be one of those situations like suffering and fighting a terminal illness for a long time and they give a hospice permission to "pull the plug" because the pain and medications for such terminal illnesses are no longer worth the breath of life anymore. No wonder some groups of Christians attack hospices.

Christians both directly and indirectly promote suicide with their teachings. I understand that most of us come from different Christian backgrounds and some of these backgrounds were more severe than others. Christianity, no matter what, is a terminal illness, but like ANY DISEASE, whether it's cancer, HIV/AIDS, depression, drug addiction and the consequences of such diseases among COUNTLESS other diseases can be prevented not only by taking care of ourselves, but through Power Meditation that is consistent no matter what. Christ (no matter what FALSE "miracles" the bible or Christians talk about) can't help anyone. Through SATAN, we help ourselves and the Powers of Hell are always there for us. We can heal ourselves.

The thing is that we need to schedule our life AROUND our Power Meditations, rather than scheduling Power Meditations around our lives. With school and in a household of Christian parents, this can be tricky, but the more you do for yourself, the more Satan will bless and reward you and you will be much more protected and immune against diseases of ANY kind, as well as urges to commit suicide. In Spiritual Satanism, there is ALWAYS a way out of a problem without committing suicide or harming one's own self.

Christians will try to tell people not to kill themselves and they have even made it a "mortal sin" to do so. We don't "sin." "Sinning" IS a Judeo/Christian/Muslim concept, all consequences of the Jews and their mind-fuck programs like Christianity and other "religions" of DESPAIR and hopelessness. Unlike those DEATH programs, there can be a consequent feeling of helplessness. Something to remember as a Spiritual Satanist is that without that "God has a plan" HORSE SHIT of Christianity and the like, we have Satan and we have our OWN souls. One of the biggest miseries in Christianity is that whenever someone joins Christianity, they GIVE THEIR SOULS AWAY!! On the other hand, we make a commitment and Satan never takes our souls. He puts us in full control of our souls to empower them and protect them from destruction. Christians talk about being happy with "Christ." Unlike their futile claims, Christ never existed! This is easily proved. I've seen Christian Ministries with titles like "Souls For Christ." I'm not kidding. It isn't Satan who "takes any soul he can get his hands on." It is the ENEMIES OF SATAN WHO DO THIS!!!!

While we don't "sin," killing ourselves in Spiritual Satanism is an INSULT to Satan. As far as those who are without, we can try to enlighten them. Since we can't force conversion, those who are without are left with the enemy and they can fend for themselves. Once someone becomes a "born-again Christian" and refuses to see the **TRUE LIGHT** which is of Satan, I personally couldn't care less whether they live or die because just like alcoholism, drug addiction, etc, Christianity, too, is also a drug and it causes a slow death. Therefore, Christianity IS Suicide.

Regardless of how heavily many of us have been indoctrinated with Christianity, there is hope, BUT, *within* Spiritual Satanism, ALL OF US who have come out of that Jewish spell, should have left all other suicidal tendencies outside from where we left such a miserable life. Christians are the ones who are deluded and misguided.

**source**

Many people who have realized that Spiritual Satanism is the true place for happiness and freedom from misery.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "linda s" <bad_and_awesome@ wrote:

----------

<td val[/IMG]Unless you have AIDS or a terminal cancer, in which case it is probably better to end your life in order to return, reincarnated in a better newer and stronger body, Suicide is not something you should envisage. I remember and old saying; “We have no problems, only opportunities.” Think of it along those lines, do a Ritual and ask your Guardian Demon for some help and you’ll find that there’s always a solution to the problem.[/B] HS [/B] L[/B]
--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Andre <darkfury211@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Suicides
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 6:57 PM

paralysis, retardation or loss of a limb are 3 things that i have set as things i would rather die than live through, as i know that the body fares as well as the soul. would this or would this not be an acceptable set of terms for the end of my life?

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hammerofthegods_ 666" <hammerofthegods_ 666@... wrote:

Christians will try to tell people not to kill themselves and they have even made it a "mortal sin" to do so. We don't "sin." "Sinning" IS a Judeo/Christian/ Muslim concept, all consequences of the Jews and their mind-fuck programs like Christianity and other "religions" of DESPAIR and hopelessness. Unlike those DEATH programs, there can be a consequent feeling of helplessness. Something to remember as a Spiritual Satanist is that without that "God has a plan" HORSE SHIT of Christianity and the like, we have Satan and we have our OWN souls. One of the biggest miseries in Christianity is that whenever someone joins Christianity, they GIVE THEIR SOULS AWAY!! On the other hand, we make a commitment and Satan never takes our souls. He puts us in full control of our souls to empower them and protect them from destruction. Christians talk about being happy with "Christ." Unlike their futile claims, Christ never existed! This is easily proved. I've seen Christian Ministries with titles like "Souls For Christ." I'm not kidding.. It isn't Satan who "takes any soul he can get his hands on." It is the ENEMIES OF SATAN WHO DO THIS!!!!

**source**

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsat an.com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "linda s" <bad_and_awesome@ wrote:

----------
[/TD]

I think I've heard that with enough power, it is possible to heal such things as a lost limb and paralysis.

You brought up the health connection between body and soul. Since I've been physically active (mostly running and weightlifting), I was wondering how much physical development through exercise contributes to spiritual health.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:
I think I've heard that with enough power, it is possible to heal such things as a lost limb and paralysis.

You brought up the health connection between body and soul. Since I've been physically active (mostly running and weightlifting), I was wondering how much physical development through exercise contributes to spiritual health.
You've brought up an important thing, the connection between body/soul/mind. Exercise helps immensely with depression. For those of us who are afflicted with depression and bi-polar tendencies, a good walk (for starters) is greatly beneficial. Swimming, running, weights (I love them) all get our bodies producing chemicals that make us happy and centered. Also I love certain cardio exercise machines - they are brilliant for moving meditations. The actions are repitative, so when you feel comfortable on how the machine works, you can do some meditations while working out. I do not recommend this for weight lifting, as your concentration has to be totally *there* in the muscles, but on a treadmill? Plug in your favorite music and go.

I also love my pre-dawn walks, for exercise as well as meditation, planning my day, reflection. I am fortunate to live in a fairly safer neighboorhood with the ocean nearby, so walks on the beach are great for your body and state of mind. Just don't be a goop like me and forget to empty your shoes of sand!

Hail Satan
B

"schedule our life AROUND our Power Meditations"
How exactly would I do this? Ive been doing my power meditation at 10pm every day.

Oh yea definetly. if im feeling shitty i blast the techno music and start working out.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wyrrdsystr666" <wyrrdsystr666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@ wrote:

You've brought up an important thing, the connection between body/soul/mind. Exercise helps immensely with depression. For those of us who are afflicted with depression and bi-polar tendencies, a good walk (for starters) is greatly beneficial. Swimming, running, weights (I love them) all get our bodies producing chemicals that make us happy and centered. Also I love certain cardio exercise machines - they are brilliant for moving meditations. The actions are repitative, so when you feel comfortable on how the machine works, you can do some meditations while working out. I do not recommend this for weight lifting, as your concentration has to be totally *there* in the muscles, but on a treadmill? Plug in your favorite music and go.

I also love my pre-dawn walks, for exercise as well as meditation, planning my day, reflection. I am fortunate to live in a fairly safer neighboorhood with the ocean nearby, so walks on the beach are great for your body and state of mind. Just don't be a goop like me and forget to empty your shoes of sand!

Hail Satan
B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "imyou25@..." <imyou25@... wrote:
"schedule our life AROUND our Power Meditations"
How exactly would I do this? Ive been doing my power meditation at 10pm every day.
When you set a specific time every day for meditation. Of course, it'll become a regular healthy routine. Plus your subconcious will expect it every day. Thus I encourage everyone to set a specific time of day (it could me multiples) to empower yourself. Never get distracted and try and keep this routine forever, yes forever. You'll see just how much your life drastically improves by doing this. hell I remeber seeing a youtube video posted here bout a vietnameese healer who can do unbelievable things including setting things on fire with his own hands (pyrokenisis). When asked how he does these incredible things, he replied "You must practice meditation every single day". And anyone can achieve such powers.

Ave Sathanas!

<td val[/IMG] You don't kill yourself for nothing. Satanism is about the power of the living and you are useless, not only to yourself but also to Satan if you are dead, and moreover if you provoked that death yourself and for no rational reason! So think again before committing a fatal act!  
--- On Mon, 7/13/09, spresident21 <spresident21@... wrote:
Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 11:32 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "linda s" <bad_and_awesome@ ... wrote:

----------
[/TD]

yes but can u heal urself of sicknesses like cancer or AIDS???
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]All the forementioned lies within.

--- On Sat, 1/22/11, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 3:24 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

[/TD]

Aids I don't know about, but I've a friend who has successfully healed
one person from cancer. You just have to do consistent healing work, I
believe...

On 1/23/11, rod crowley <yadevavhah@... wrote:
All the forementioned lies within.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking"
<derekthehellviking@... wrote:

I think I've heard that with enough power, it is possible to heal such
things as a lost limb and paralysis.

You brought up the health connection between body and soul. Since I've
been physically active (mostly running and weightlifting), I was wondering
how much physical development through exercise contributes to spiritual
health.

Spiritual Satanists must never commit suicide, unless we end up like the guy in the song "one" by Metallica or something I guess.

Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

nah,ones of father enki could never die unless by his will,i learned that many times,i was one messed up kid,n was suicidal since 6-7 yrs old,but im still alive up to this day

also,about the aids thing,yes,it just viral infection,n aids is curable as a simple ear infection,just need the right knowledge n ability,fyi its hiv,nots aids,popular misconception

also on aids n cancer i once saw the fraud that is modern medicine,in the show it show that theres are many kind of cure for theses diseases but modern medicine,run by jews,wont use it koz it less money in their pocket,i watch that 2 yrs ago,on channel 106 on the malaysian islamic channel,oasis,astro cabel company,or satellite,either 1

but the most fucking mess is once theres a popular show,edisi siasat(investagation edition) in malaysia,who at first try to check the a yogi,who they think was a fraud,since he was able to cure permanently various diseases,parkinson,aids,cancers,leukemia,but they are surprised when they cant find a single proof of fraud!instead all they found is more n more people saved by this man!

also this man was pathetic!he's just like maxine said,wears a 'christ rag' n lived in a doghouse!he only charged enough to get by for his services

after the man was featured on tv,'invisible hands' start to stop his influence,n he was never heard from again,te show also didnt survive eventhough rating just as good as ever,its among tthe most popular but u know it..

this was around when im in pre teen,so was about 7+ rs ago
im 19

hiv attacks is called aids it short 4.Human Immunodeficientcy Virus,its attacks the immnunity,more precise,its attacks t4 limfosit by sticking itself on it,killing it,thus weakening the immnune system,im takin the cure on my past notes n a powerful book satan given me

its in malay im not that good in translating,any mistranslation i ask for earlier apology,bone marrow/rib cage some thing like that(sel sum2 in malay) produces the cells that is the humoural immunity n cell mediated immune system,the b limfosit(malay) n t limfosit(")
n 1 way to cure any viral n bacterial diseaeses is through mass producing this more than the bacteria or virus can destroy or avoid,programing them to attack the specific desired diseases also

the vaccine n such we take kinda work like this,except they give us a dead or weaken virus or bacteria,but it work the same as it programs our system to regconise n attack the specific diseaseses,buts hiv is not such a case,dont know y,not a doc!just reads alot n study stuff

the psilopher stone does this,when it reach a level it produced mass amount of energy.

just locate n direct raise n program n sent!i beleve the ribcage near the solar plexus is a goood spot,for when i stimulate this spot,my immunity becomes many time stronger than b4

the solar plexus is said to be able to cure around 90% of diseaeses

i cured my own diseases with the above method,once i eat a a week old anchovy chili n instead of any major food poisoning i was as healthy like nothing happened though theres seem like a weird heat in my 3rd chakra since then,it was there b4,but i didnt notice until it began to grow more intense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

believe...

On 1/23/11, rod crowley <yadevavhah@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking"
<derekthehellviking@ wrote:

health.

the yogi used herbs not healing powers such as magnetism n reiki,thus even one that doesnt meditate can heal hiv if the yogi teach them,he 4 tthis reason was a serious threat,but tthe psilopher stone can heal just aboutb anything,severed arm,sterilety,blindness,eyes problems as one guy asked, n etc

all u need to know is how to use the stone to heal,to restore the eyes from any problems u build the stone,n when it stabilise u just move it through all the psychic eyes,to the temples n finally back to 2nd eyes,not 3rd,then im not sure but i think u should move to left,then right eyes eiithr 4/8 times,any multiples of 2 will do,the stones energy must merge with the eyes n its ok to left the energy there(some,if all mean u just left the stone there8p)

return the stone to the void n focus back to the eyes,if it worked u should feel the energy,state ur wish

also astrally extending the sight such as remote viewing can be facilated by this 8)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gender Tender" <g_tender@... wrote:

nah,ones of father enki could never die unless by his will,i learned that many times,i was one messed up kid,n was suicidal since 6-7 yrs old,but im still alive up to this day

also,about the aids thing,yes,it just viral infection,n aids is curable as a simple ear infection,just need the right knowledge n ability,fyi its hiv,nots aids,popular misconception

also on aids n cancer i once saw the fraud that is modern medicine,in the show it show that theres are many kind of cure for theses diseases but modern medicine,run by jews,wont use it koz it less money in their pocket,i watch that 2 yrs ago,on channel 106 on the malaysian islamic channel,oasis,astro cabel company,or satellite,either 1

but the most fucking mess is once theres a popular show,edisi siasat(investagation edition) in malaysia,who at first try to check the a yogi,who they think was a fraud,since he was able to cure permanently various diseases,parkinson,aids,cancers,leukemia,but they are surprised when they cant find a single proof of fraud!instead all they found is more n more people saved by this man!

also this man was pathetic!he's just like maxine said,wears a 'christ rag' n lived in a doghouse!he only charged enough to get by for his services

after the man was featured on tv,'invisible hands' start to stop his influence,n he was never heard from again,te show also didnt survive eventhough rating just as good as ever,its among tthe most popular but u know it..

this was around when im in pre teen,so was about 7+ rs ago
im 19

hiv attacks is called aids it short 4.Human Immunodeficientcy Virus,its attacks the immnunity,more precise,its attacks t4 limfosit by sticking itself on it,killing it,thus weakening the immnune system,im takin the cure on my past notes n a powerful book satan given me

its in malay im not that good in translating,any mistranslation i ask for earlier apology,bone marrow/rib cage some thing like that(sel sum2 in malay) produces the cells that is the humoural immunity n cell mediated immune system,the b limfosit(malay) n t limfosit(")
n 1 way to cure any viral n bacterial diseaeses is through mass producing this more than the bacteria or virus can destroy or avoid,programing them to attack the specific desired diseases also

the vaccine n such we take kinda work like this,except they give us a dead or weaken virus or bacteria,but it work the same as it programs our system to regconise n attack the specific diseaseses,buts hiv is not such a case,dont know y,not a doc!just reads alot n study stuff

the psilopher stone does this,when it reach a level it produced mass amount of energy.

just locate n direct raise n program n sent!i beleve the ribcage near the solar plexus is a goood spot,for when i stimulate this spot,my immunity becomes many time stronger than b4

the solar plexus is said to be able to cure around 90% of diseaeses

i cured my own diseases with the above method,once i eat a a week old anchovy chili n instead of any major food poisoning i was as healthy like nothing happened though theres seem like a weird heat in my 3rd chakra since then,it was there b4,but i didnt notice until it began to grow more intense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

believe...

On 1/23/11, rod crowley <yadevavhah@ wrote:

--- On Sat, 1/22/11, sillynut <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

<derekthehellviking@ wrote:

health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back