Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suicide

[email protected]

I can't stay on this earth...
Everyone has left me
Satan hasn't come, nor have any demons...
I am alone on this vile planet...
My agonizing pain will go
No one cares

In nomine dei nostri satanas, luciferi excelsi

Y don't u clean ur aura?

You control your own life. Not anyone else. Father Satan is there to guide us to get us what we need.

Stop moping around, get up and take control of ur own life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lunaflame@..." <nathande1991@... wrote:

Everyone has left me
No one cares

I'm going to tell you my story to try and convince you to not do anything reckless.

Before I joined Father Satan, I was very suicidal. I came into a realization in my mid-teens that this world was empty, corrupt, and nothing good would ever come of it from all the crap happening in the world. I tried to kill myself 2 times, I first tried to overdose, but for some reason it didn't work. The second time I backed out of it a few minutes before I passed out.

(The following is from a time when I thought the "good and evil" described between the xtian god and Satan was true)

Then one night after all of this, while thinking about my situation, and why it was the way it was, I decided to hate "god", since he was supposedly in control of everything. I decided then and there that whoever reached me first (Satan or "god") I would loyally join. I was leaning toward and hoping for Satan to come to me first, because I desperately wanted to destroy this kingdom of "god" that was the root of all the troubles in this world.

A few months later I was searching for a topic for a school assignment. I decided to search for different "Angels and Demons" and write something on their differences, names, etc. I stumbled upon the JoS site. Soon after, I decided to just change my topic to Demons. While reading through the list and descriptions of all the Demons, I couldn't help feeling a deep connection with them, and with Satanism in general. Everything made sense, everything fit! There were no contradictions.

I dedicated myself soon after that, and am still loyal to Father, and will be forever. That's when I was thankful that I never succeeded in carrying out my own suicide. If I had, I would have thrown away my rare chance at developing and empowering my soul (as it can only be done while inhabiting a physical body).

I can honestly say that Father Satan saved my life, not only from death, but from a lifetime of suffering from not knowing the truth and of his presence.

And now, for your situation, I ask of you. Why do you feel abandoned? Is it just because you don't see Father Satan or any of the Demons? Because I'll tell you, I still have yet to see anything with my third eye, but am vigorously training it. However, I know that Satan and his Demons are there. I can feel it after and during meditation. They have inspired my thoughts many times with things I would have never thought up on my own (the absolute truth of the Universe), and I am very thankful to them for it.

Satanism is about free thought, self-empowerment, making your own decisions, and taking control of your life. Don't waste your life. If it is so unbearable now, DO something to make it better (and I don't mean killing yourself). I'll end this with a question. If you are one of the Chosen that were reincarnated specifically in this lifetime for a reason, do you think it would be respectful to just throw that life away?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lunaflame@..." <nathande1991@... wrote:

Everyone has left me
No one cares

ok do a love spell on some random person and then make some babies. you'll have a reason to live. I was suicidal for a while there to. another thing you can do is do a past life regresion thing and just stick in a past life for a while and just look at the life you had before for a while. I'm too scared that ill get stuck in a past life and never be able to wake up.

In my opinion: You’re pretty useless dead. But I don't think Satan is against suicide, I mean it’s your life, but still it is just kind of disappointing, suicide- it's just… kind of… you know… stupid to die?  We would all prefer everyone to live to their fullest. You never grow, nor do you ever change anything by quitting. Yes killing your self is simply quitting yourself. Cheating yourself from you’re worth, also from what I heard you just end up back on earth even if you die. :) Until you learn what you need to know and no longer need to come back to earth. (And yes, everyone has worth in life, unless you die when you are born on the same day you come out of your mother’s womb.  ) So just get it over with, live your life to your best no matter what kind of crap life gives you.  We all eventually find the inner strength to overcome things.   -Whatever the fight deal with it, fight against yourself when you think of your own death, know that things can always change. Find your inner strength. HAIL SATAN LUCIFER! :D
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 4:17:36 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Suicide

Does Satan frown upon people committing suicide ??????

HAIL SATAN

Umm actually yes he is, Suicide is for the weak, Don't run away from your problems, Face them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:

In my opinion: You’re pretty useless dead. But I don't think Satan is against suicide, I mean it’s your life, but still it is just kind of disappointing, suicide- it's just… kind of… you know… stupid to die?  We would all prefer everyone to live to their fullest. You never grow, nor do you ever change anything by quitting. Yes killing your self is simply quitting yourself. Cheating yourself from you’re worth, also from what I heard you just end up back on earth even if you die. :) Until you learn what you need to know and no longer need to come back to earth. (And yes, everyone has worth in life, unless you die when you are born on the same day you come out of your mother’s womb.  ) So just get it over with, live your life to your best no matter what kind of crap life gives you.  We all eventually find the inner strength to overcome things.

-Whatever the fight deal with it, fight against yourself when you think of your own death, know that things can always change. Find your inner strength.
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER! :D

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
Umm actually yes he is, Suicide is for the weak, Don't run away from your problems, Face them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@ wrote:

In my opinion: You’re pretty useless dead. But I don't think Satan is against suicide, I mean it’s your life, but still it is just kind of disappointing, suicide- it's just… kind of… you know… stupid to die?  We would all prefer everyone to live to their fullest. You never grow, nor do you ever change anything by quitting. Yes killing your self is simply quitting yourself. Cheating yourself from you’re worth, also from what I heard you just end up back on earth even if you die. :) Until you learn what you need to know and no longer need to come back to earth. (And yes, everyone has worth in life, unless you die when you are born on the same day you come out of your mother’s womb.  ) So just get it over with, live your life to your best no matter what kind of crap life gives you.  We all eventually find the inner strength to overcome things.

-Whatever the fight deal with it, fight against yourself when you think of your own death, know that things can always change. Find your inner strength.
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER! :D

HAIL SATAN
There is no permissible reason to kill yourself. I know someone very close to me who has been raped, beaten, in and out of rehab for multiple reasons, family members died by suicide, and the same person will die young because of a heart condition. If someone like that is strong enough not to commit suicide, so are you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isabella Pritchard-Jones <isabellapritchardjones@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
possibly because they waste their potential.on the other u could alwys

kill a copple of jews before killing urself and that could make him proud.

some times death is needed to reach the god head .so seeing that there is life after death. suicide isnt all that bad.

hail satan

If you needed to die you would be dead already. Simple as that. :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 7:56:13 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Suicide

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Isabella Pritchard-Jones <isabellapritchardj ones@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

some times death is needed to reach the god head .so seeing that there is life after death. suicide isnt all that bad.

hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:
If you needed to die you would be dead already. Simple as that. :)

Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 7:56:13 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Suicide

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Isabella Pritchard-Jones <isabellapritchardj ones@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

hail satan

When I was a kid I was raped, I had my legs ran over by a car, I had 8 stab wounds, I was beaten every day, no body liked me because of my sexuality, I thought I would never be happy, I had my neck broken(hail Satan, I'm still alive), I was attacked by my father with a hammer, he also molested me, my mother burned out her cigarettes on me, I was shot, I was in jail for fighting back because the system is fucked up, I tried to kill myself on MANY occasions but the hospital brought me back to life to many times, but one day I met someone and I fell in love, and I realized I still had reason to live. Do not kill yourself, people do care about you, I have not even met you and I care, and I will be sad if you die.

You will just reincarnate and start over again. Suicide isn't an escape just a waste of time restart button. One that may not even work properly and prevent you from existing.

Everyone has left me
No one cares

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back