Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

suicide

kevinbale12

but i can't get it,,am residing to lose my life soon...which is the easiest way out?cheap and painless?

Suicide is a stupid option. It's just what the enemy wants you to do. You're not solving your problems - just creating more for others.

Show me a problem without a better solution. And I (or somebody here ) will show you a better solution.

Hail Father Satan!

The best way I know if is to reinvent yourself, by learning everything on this website.  If you don't get it, simply look up every word you don't know the meaning of, put the sentence in your own words and learn it that way.  Cheap and painless...

You should not kill yourself because it will suck. You will wander the astral alone, friendless and bored as fuck until you can reincarnate and then you would have to deal with past life karma as a result of having committed suicide. It's also impossible to advance in power in spirit form so don't discard your physical body like it's garbage.

Get yourself together - Satanists do not commit suicide - Xians do.
Hail SATAN.

2014-08-09 4:47 GMT+03:00 no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  Suicide is a stupid option. It's just what the enemy wants you to do. You're not solving your problems - just creating more for others.

Show me a problem without a better solution. And I (or somebody here ) will show you a better solution.

Hail Father Satan!

--

Dimitris PapageorgiouLecythus Stone SettlementsChalkidiki63071Greece
mob. +0030 6949218780http://gr.linkedin.com/in/salonikaboulder

I need to tell you a story that hopefully will help.  Personally, I believe people who commit suicide were ill at the time.  I know it feels like it is the only option to end the pain you are in.  Trust me, it isn't.Please, please, if you feel you are in danger of hurting yourself, go to an emergency room or call 9-1-1.In a failed suicide attempt in which I was in a coma for several days, the xian pastor fuckhead told my parents they wouldn't bury me, and they excommunicated me while I was still comatose. I was brainwashed by the xians growing up and it is a difficult process sometimes to unlearn all the crap that I was made to swallow.  I now know it was Father Satan who interceded for me and saved my life so I can serve Him.Please try everything to save yourself -- if you are dead, the enemy wins.  That is what they want.  They want to drive you insane so you become useless to Father Satan.  Suicide is an insane act, even though you may find some solace in thinking you have the answer to end the pain.Bottom line -- you need to take steps to save yourself so you can better serve Father Satan.  Right now, the dark fog you are in prevents you from seeing the truth of this.If you really want to die, check into Dr. Jack Kavorkian's work.Hail Satan!

Suicidal thoughts are not a desire to die.

Hear me out.

If you REALLY wanted to die, you'd just stop eating. But the desire to live is natural.

It's not a desire to die you have. It's a desire for the kind of change(s) which will stop the pain of past mistakes.

Guess what? Father Satan can help you with that.

Hail Father Satan!

it's best not to use your real name and post your contact information
online,especially here because there are infiltrators and discretion
is advised.

On 8/9/14, Dimitris Papageorgiou salonikaboulder@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Get yourself together - Satanists do not commit suicide - Xians do.

Hail SATAN.

2014-08-09 4:47 GMT+03:00 no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Suicide is a stupid option. It's just what the enemy wants you to do.
You're not solving your problems - just creating more for others.

Show me a problem without a better solution. And I (or somebody here )
will show you a better solution.

Hail Father Satan!

--

Dimitris Papageorgiou
Lecythus Stone Settlements
Chalkidiki
Greece
mob. +0030 6949218780
http://gr.linkedin.com/in/salonikaboulder

I was being bullied by Xians for being a Satanist. I attempted suicide in around Valentine's Day. I know I greatly disappointed Father Satan after him speaking through me to defend me from the Xian god. I have since never entertained that vile thought that the enemy wanted my defeat. I plan on making my pact on Halloween. I love life and want to repay Father Satan to be using this new leash on life by honoring him for the rest of my life. Family members hate that I am a Satanist. Warning avoid CoS members they will try to say you have no right to call yourself a Satanist when they are really bitter atheists.  Satan has been the most kind deity towards me I have ever known and gifted me with Incubi that I am well matched with in enthusiasm. My human mate situation is not the greatest as the current mate does not satisfy me like my Incubi as prefer them to man. I trust Father Satan will eventually find me a better mate.

It's not so much a "pact." But, besides this, I always wonder why those who understand Father Satan is not evil wait dedicate themselves. I don't mean to push anyone but, why wait? The enemy isn't going to wait to try and destroy you.Hail Father Satan!

Ya hes right I don't really eat at all maybe one meal every one and a half days but I don't see living as necessarily that bad I think it's just my hormones right now and yes.if you TRY to kill youreself and fail youre just a bitch cut your throat or shove a knife up your solar plexus unles you end up in a coma and don't die that's actually pretty respectable but faggots who cut thier wrists because they think there gonna die is retarded anyway I cut both my vains 3 times in the middle of class and bled all over myself it doesn't do anything besides make the blood pressure in your hands super high because of the crimped blood supply...point is if you're not even good enough to kill youreself I don't think satan would see anything in you being even as compassionate as he is for his former slaves

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back