Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suicide due to financial crisis

kingofzathura

Hi,

I'm SS for 4 years, and i'm having really hard times for 2 years...

Me and my family having a big financial crisis for 2 years, i was really strong for a year but after one year, i start to crash, and about 5 months, i started to plan a suicide. I'm really full of life and want to live, i don't want to die, and also i'm really emotional about other people stay behind me after my death.

I was trying to find money for debts, i tried every single way to solve this problem, even illegal ones, but i couldn't... And meanwhile, i was lying to my family, because they have to stay strong, i was saying "my company doing well, we gonna pay all the debts soon" but even there was no company of mine... In this time, i did money workings on Jos but i was unsuccessful, tried to meditate and gain strength, but it was just giving me emotional support, after a few weeks, everything was same...

Now, 2 weeks ago my grandmother had cerebral hemorrhage, her situation is critical. So, my family is in worst situation, and we have to pay about 50k dollars in 2 weeks, or my father gonna jailed because of debt, (our total debts is about 350k btw)

So i was planning suicide to get rid of this... I'm still trying to fight, but worst thing is i can't feel Gods anymore, and first time in my life, i feel abandoned, i can't see any help from Gods, i can't find a way to solve this...

I'm gonna order some helium gas tomorrow and use it for painless suicide next week, at this time, i'll still try to find a way to solve. But if i can't... This week gonna be my last week. (I'm crying now...)

Any suggestions ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well, what a little piece of shit you are, aren't you????

I mean, unless you just did the dedication ritual and thought that "Hey, I'm a Satanist now!" , then you must be a plain idiot, because if you had actually studied www.joyofSatan.com you would know that the point of Spiritual Satanism is to meditate and advance your soul spiritually.But you say that you are an "SS" which means a "Spiritual Satanist", so now I think you're just a fucking parasite, I don't know if just a retarded infiltrator or a jew but fuck man...

<b [/IMG]To the new members out there, or to anyone who intends to respond to that piece of shit seriously:[/B]Guys/Girls... Brothers and Sisters, just THINK of how much Satan has done for you and how much your life has changed ever since you dedicated your soul to Him and you started meditating... This, is enough to understand why this person is full of shit.In my 2 and a half years of meditating (yes, it is NOT long!!) I have been able to accept and love my gender and myself, I have been able to understand why my family is the way it is (how my mother's spiritual body has been damaged through chemotherapies, how she's constantly sucking off energy and how my father is also the "victim" of that and how this has affected him), I've been able to understand my spiritual connections with my family and I've also been able to see my "friends's" true nature -some christians, others communists- and I've also found the courage to abandon these "friendships" of slavery. Nowadays I'm being surrounded by my spiritual Brothers and Sisters.

I have also been able to find my purpose in life, talk countless times with the Gods and even Satan Himself. I've felt the Gods' energy, I've seen a future vision of the children I'm going to have (AND DAMN, AM I EXCITED!!!) and I have also raised my energies so high, my protection is so strong that the enemy now has literally no option as to how to attack me... The only thing they do is to use relatives of mine and make them say bad things about me/to me, to make me angry and try to affect me emotionally... But I am also aware of that, so there's not even a point in them trying to do so. I've also noticed how, nowadays if I start daydreaming I will suddenly have anxious thoughts or images and other bullshit and I can also EASILY understand that it's the enemy, so I'm doing void meditation instead (which fucking rocks, so this is a perfect challenge for me). [in case you're anxious about the last one, don't be. The enemy never attacked me like that before -I know my Guardian didn't allow him to do so- because I wasn't strong enough to push their thoughts out of my mind. But now for me, it's a piece of cake!!] I've also been able to find my weak points and my strong points, my flaws (in my personality and way of thinking) and daily I've been doing my best to correct these and make myself even prouder for being who I am, for recognizing who's at fault and fixing whatever needs to be fixed. I've also remembered a couple of deaths from my previous lives, and I've been able to overcome these (ALWAYS thanks to my Guardian Demon and Demoness!!)

So, in just 2 and a half years.... All of the above has happened in two and a half years.
<b [/IMG]And now, this piece of shit parasite, comes out of nowhere, saying that he's been a Spiritual Satanist for FOUR years and that he's now thinking of committing suicide....?[/B]
Who would honestly believe this piece of shit? I mean, BITCH PLEASE I've overcome shit I didn't even want to THINK ABOUT, I've found that I have such strength I COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE I DO, and of course I know why suicide isn't an option because it keeps your soul behind and leaves you residues in your next life as well (if in your next life a problem arouses, your first thought will be to commit suicide because you'll always be a weak person who isn't willing to face their problems).
So yeah... I just spent some time writing all this so that YOU won't spend your time replying to the idiot here seriously. :)

Στις 1:58 π.μ. Σάββατο, 30 Μαΐου 2015, ο/η "tragedys2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi,

Me and my family having a big financial crisis for 2 years, i was really strong for a year but after one year, i start to crash, and about 5 months, i started to plan a suicide. I'm really full of life and want to live, i don't want to die, and also i'm really emotional about other people stay behind me after my death.

I was trying to find money for debts, i tried every single way to solve this problem, even illegal ones, but i couldn't... And meanwhile, i was lying to my family, because they have to stay strong, i was saying "my company doing well, we gonna pay all the debts soon" but even there was no company of mine... In this time, i did money workings on Jos but i was unsuccessful, tried to meditate and gain strength, but it was just giving me emotional support, after a few weeks, everything was same...

Now, 2 weeks ago my grandmother had cerebral hemorrhage, her situation is critical. So, my family is in worst situation, and we have to pay about 50k dollars in 2 weeks, or my father gonna jailed because of debt, (our total debts is about 350k btw)

So i was planning suicide to get rid of this... I'm still trying to fight, but worst thing is i can't feel Gods anymore, and first time in my life, i feel abandoned, i can't see any help from Gods, i can't find a way to solve this...

I'm gonna order some helium gas tomorrow and use it for painless suicide next week, at this time, i'll still try to find a way to solve. But if i can't... This week gonna be my last week. (I'm crying now...)

Any suggestions ?

@Light Yagami: I dunno if the person is an infiltrator or not but he has the wrong idea for sure. Also this is the first post he's ever written here which is a bit suspicious.
@OP: You misunderstand the meaning of meditation. Power meditation isn't really done when you have a problem in order to fix it, but it's your long-term spiritual empowerment and development when you don't have any problems. Power meditation isn't like fixing a car or healing a disease, it's much like brushing your teeth every day, cleaning your house, watering your planets e.t.c. It's more like prevention and development and growth than cure.
Of course if you didn't do power meditation all these 4 years and you waited until you had money problems and then started doing it then it's as good as nothing. It's useless and nothing will work if you are like that.
Now you probably experiencing a Saturn transit which is something that happens from everyone from time to time.

<td val[/IMG]Hi there, don't do it. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. Be strong. The best thing is to be open and honest and super humble and seek help. Have you try filing for bankruptcy? The lawyer wipes out all of most debts. You just pay a small monthly fee. Have you try welfare? They have food stamps, rent assistance, medical assistance for the poor and their families. There's nothing to be ashamed of here. Look up family shelters. Work on down sizing, keeping it simple and did yourself of your financial debts. Wishing you success. Hail Satan.

Jocy.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide due to financial crisis
Sent: Fri, May 29, 2015 1:43:06 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi,

Any suggestions ?
[/TD]

Do not commit suicide! Continue staying strong no matter how hard it gets. Easier said than done, but it's true. If you have to live in a car and have your kids living with other family and friends, at least you have your life ahead of you and another chance to get things right. Anyway, your family looks up to you. They will be upset that you lied about the financial situation, but at least you can do them right by being strong in the situation and giving them support as well. If you kill yourself they might not forgive you. They love you, and even if they're angry for a while you still have a chance to make things better and change you and your family's life. Life is valuable, and if you kill yourself you'll probably just be reincarnated again. You need to face your problems, believe in yourself, and grow as a person through strength.
Wishing you the best!
Hail Satan!

If you are a dedicated Spiritual Satanist and ask the Gods for help, They *always* help. It's just up to you to be aware of ideas and coincidences that come together in your mind and in your life.

On Friday, May 29, 2015 6:43 AM, "tragedys2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi,

Any suggestions ?

I have been a dedicated Satanist for almost 5 years now and not once have I saw your name I even did a quick search on my email and didn't find any posts from you except on this topic. You could of had different name though in the past but I doubt it judging from your post. You are either a person that is trying to get some attention or you could possibly be looking for some help. If you are looking for help being a Satanist also means that you've dedicated not just looked at the website some and dabbled over the course of 4 years and then call yourself a Satanist. So if you are indeed a dedicated Satanist then the only way to really prove it is that you had another screen name and if that is the case why don't you share it so you can validate yourself? Unless you have something else to prove yourself. If you are really someone that needs help I am only saying this since we have dealt with these sort of things many before and we don't take too kindly to people that just want attention or to even possibly troll.

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 6:43 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you are a dedicated Spiritual Satanist and ask the Gods for help, They *always* help. It's just up to you to be aware of ideas and coincidences that come together in your mind and in your life.

On Friday, May 29, 2015 6:43 AM, "tragedys2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi,

Any suggestions ?

I love your response Light Yagami. Very inspiring! Hail Satan! Hail all the Powers of Hell! ^.^

On Friday, May 29, 2015 10:26 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well, what a little piece of shit you are, aren't you????

I mean, unless you just did the dedication ritual and thought that "Hey, I'm a Satanist now!" , then you must be a plain idiot, because if you had actually studied www.joyofSatan.com you would know that the point of Spiritual Satanism is to meditate and advance your soul spiritually.But you say that you are an "SS" which means a "Spiritual Satanist", so now I think you're just a fucking parasite, I don't know if just a retarded infiltrator or a jew but fuck man...

<b [/IMG]To the new members out there, or to anyone who intends to respond to that piece of shit seriously:[/B]Guys/Girls... Brothers and Sisters, just THINK of how much Satan has done for you and how much your life has changed ever since you dedicated your soul to Him and you started meditating... This, is enough to understand why this person is full of shit.In my 2 and a half years of meditating (yes, it is NOT long!!) I have been able to accept and love my gender and myself, I have been able to understand why my family is the way it is (how my mother's spiritual body has been damaged through chemotherapies, how she's constantly sucking off energy and how my father is also the "victim" of that and how this has affected him), I've been able to understand my spiritual connections with my family and I've also been able to see my "friends's" true nature -some christians, others communists- and I've also found the courage to abandon these "friendships" of slavery. Nowadays I'm being surrounded by my spiritual Brothers and Sisters.

I have also been able to find my purpose in life, talk countless times with the Gods and even Satan Himself. I've felt the Gods' energy, I've seen a future vision of the children I'm going to have (AND DAMN, AM I EXCITED!!!) and I have also raised my energies so high, my protection is so strong that the enemy now has literally no option as to how to attack me... The only thing they do is to use relatives of mine and make them say bad things about me/to me, to make me angry and try to affect me emotionally... But I am also aware of that, so there's not even a point in them trying to do so. I've also noticed how, nowadays if I start daydreaming I will suddenly have anxious thoughts or images and other bullshit and I can also EASILY understand that it's the enemy, so I'm doing void meditation instead (which fucking rocks, so this is a perfect challenge for me). [in case you're anxious about the last one, don't be. The enemy never attacked me like that before -I know my Guardian didn't allow him to do so- because I wasn't strong enough to push their thoughts out of my mind. But now for me, it's a piece of cake!!] I've also been able to find my weak points and my strong points, my flaws (in my personality and way of thinking) and daily I've been doing my best to correct these and make myself even prouder for being who I am, for recognizing who's at fault and fixing whatever needs to be fixed. I've also remembered a couple of deaths from my previous lives, and I've been able to overcome these (ALWAYS thanks to my Guardian Demon and Demoness!!)

So, in just 2 and a half years.... All of the above has happened in two and a half years.
<b [/IMG]And now, this piece of shit parasite, comes out of nowhere, saying that he's been a Spiritual Satanist for FOUR years and that he's now thinking of committing suicide....?[/B]
Who would honestly believe this piece of shit? I mean, BITCH PLEASE I've overcome shit I didn't even want to THINK ABOUT, I've found that I have such strength I COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE I DO, and of course I know why suicide isn't an option because it keeps your soul behind and leaves you residues in your next life as well (if in your next life a problem arouses, your first thought will be to commit suicide because you'll always be a weak person who isn't willing to face their problems).
So yeah... I just spent some time writing all this so that YOU won't spend your time replying to the idiot here seriously. :)

Στις 1:58 π.μ. Σάββατο, 30 Μαΐου 2015, ο/η "tragedys2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi,

Any suggestions ?

@Fibrilik @Jocelyn Valdez

Thanks for support, actually i'm better than yesterday and trying to move on...

@the_fire_starter666

This is my second yahoo account, i don't want to write with my other active account because of my friends, i want to be anonymous in this situation.

I got the point about meditations, i don't want to say "meditations are for fixing me", anyway, i got the point, thank you for support.

@Light Yagami

You are just rude and unnecessary, so i'm ignoring you and your negativity.

This moron is a troll and a jew. I can sense a jewish vibe from the original poster and their screen name "tragedy2" is clearly an attempt to start a pity party and drag people down.
This smells of psychological buttfuckery in true jewish fashion and is so obvious and blatant, not to mention cheesy as fuck that if you reply seriously to this trolling kike I don't know what to tell you.
You have to be RETARDEDLY GULLIBLE to believe this person is sincere

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 3:16 AM, "Jocelyn Valdez jocelynscomedyclub@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Hi there, don't do it. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. Be strong. The best thing is to be open and honest and super humble and seek help. Have you try filing for bankruptcy? The lawyer wipes out all of most debts. You just pay a small monthly fee. Have you try welfare? They have food stamps, rent assistance, medical assistance for the poor and their families. There's nothing to be ashamed of here. Look up family shelters. Work on down sizing, keeping it simple and did yourself of your financial debts. Wishing you success. Hail Satan.

Jocy.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide due to financial crisis
Sent: Fri, May 29, 2015 1:43:06 PM

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Hi,

Any suggestions ?
[/TD]

Thank you "Light Yagami".  That was truth from the heart.  I love it! 

Personally, I view anyone that commits suicide as a fucking coward.  People commit immediate suicides and people commit longer term suicides every day.  They think that because their going to make it quick, that they deserve some sort of propitiation medallion or something.  Go kill yourselves.  Leave me out of it.

---In [email protected], <tragedys2@... wrote :

Hi,

Any suggestions ?

@Light Yagami that really was uncalled for.

Every one advance at their own pace(You know that better than me),
what you have achieved in your 2 and half hours is truly amazing ,yet
I wouldn't assume anyone who is that old can do that.
Clearly the OP is neglecting his Meditations and is a lazy bum(or
could be a jew/troll/infiltrator) but what you wrote isn't helping
him in case he is genuinely seeking help,I wish you just ignored him.

On 5/30/15, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well, what a little piece of shit you are,
aren't you????

I mean, unless you just did the dedication ritual and thought that "Hey, I'm
a Satanist now!" , then you must be a plain idiot, because if you had
actually studied www.joyofSatan.com you would know that the point of
Spiritual Satanism is to meditate and advance your soul spiritually.But you
say that you are an "SS" which means a "Spiritual Satanist", so now I think
you're just a fucking parasite, I don't know if just a retarded infiltrator
or a jew but fuck man...

To the new members out there, or to anyone who intends to respond to that
piece of shit seriously:Guys/Girls... Brothers and Sisters, just THINK of
how much Satan has done for you and how much your life has changed ever
since you dedicated your soul to Him and you started meditating... This, is
enough to understand why this person is full of shit.In my 2 and a half
years of meditating (yes, it is NOT long!!) I have been able to accept and
love my gender and myself, I have been able to understand why my family is
the way it is (how my mother's spiritual body has been damaged through
chemotherapies, how she's constantly sucking off energy and how my father is
also the "victim" of that and how this has affected him), I've been able to
understand my spiritual connections with my family and I've also been able
to see my "friends's" true nature -some christians, others communists- and
I've also found the courage to abandon these "friendships" of slavery.
Nowadays I'm being surrounded by my spiritual Brothers and Sisters.

I have also been able to find my purpose in life, talk countless times with
the Gods and even Satan Himself. I've felt the Gods' energy, I've seen a
future vision of the children I'm going to have (AND DAMN, AM I EXCITED!!!)
and I have also raised my energies so high, my protection is so strong that
the enemy now has literally no option as to how to attack me... The only
thing they do is to use relatives of mine and make them say bad things about
me/to me, to make me angry and try to affect me emotionally... But I am also
aware of that, so there's not even a point in them trying to do so. I've
also noticed how, nowadays if I start daydreaming I will suddenly have
anxious thoughts or images and other bullshit and I can also EASILY
understand that it's the enemy, so I'm doing void meditation instead (which
fucking rocks, so this is a perfect challenge for me). [in case you're
anxious about the last one, don't be. The enemy never attacked me like that
before -I know my Guardian didn't allow him to do so- because I wasn't
strong enough to push their thoughts out of my mind. But now for me, it's a
piece of cake!!] I've also been able to find my weak points and my strong
points, my flaws (in my personality and way of thinking) and daily I've been
doing my best to correct these and make myself even prouder for being who I
am, for recognizing who's at fault and fixing whatever needs to be fixed.
I've also remembered a couple of deaths from my previous lives, and I've
been able to overcome these (ALWAYS thanks to my Guardian Demon and
Demoness!!)

So, in just 2 and a half years.... All of the above has happened in two and
a half years.
And now, this piece of shit parasite, comes out of nowhere, saying that
he's been a Spiritual Satanist for FOUR years and that he's now thinking of
committing suicide....?
Who would honestly believe this piece of shit? I mean, BITCH PLEASE I've
overcome shit I didn't even want to THINK ABOUT, I've found that I have such
strength I COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE I DO, and of course I know why suicide
isn't an option because it keeps your soul behind and leaves you residues in
your next life as well (if in your next life a problem arouses, your first
thought will be to commit suicide because you'll always be a weak person who
isn't willing to face their problems).
So yeah... I just spent some time writing all this so that YOU won't spend
your time replying to the idiot here seriously. :)

Στις 1:58 π.μ. Σάββατο, 30 Μαΐου 2015, ο/η "tragedys2@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Hi,

Me and my family having a big financial crisis for 2 years, i was really
strong for a year but after one year, i start to crash, and about 5 months,
i started to plan a suicide. I'm really full of life and want to live, i
don't want to die, and also i'm really emotional about other people stay
behind me after my death.

I was trying to find money for debts, i tried every single way to solve this
problem, even illegal ones, but i couldn't... And meanwhile, i was lying to
my family, because they have to stay strong, i was saying "my company doing
well, we gonna pay all the debts soon" but even there was no company of

mine... In this time, i did money workings on Jos but i was unsuccessful,
tried to meditate and gain strength, but it was just giving me emotional
support, after a few weeks, everything was same...

Now, 2 weeks ago my grandmother had cerebral hemorrhage, her situation is
critical. So, my family is in worst situation, and we have to pay about 50k
dollars in 2 weeks, or my father gonna jailed because of debt, (our total
debts is about 350k btw)

So i was planning suicide to get rid of this... I'm still trying to fight,
but worst thing is i can't feel Gods anymore, and first time in my life, i
feel abandoned, i can't see any help from Gods, i can't find a way to solve
this...

I'm gonna order some helium gas tomorrow and use it for painless suicide
next week, at this time, i'll still try to find a way to solve. But if i
can't... This week gonna be my last week. (I'm crying now...)

Any suggestions ?
#yiv8579078557 -- #yiv8579078557ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid
#d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-mkp #yiv8579078557hd
{color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-mkp #yiv8579078557ads
{margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-mkp .yiv8579078557ad
{padding:0 0;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-mkp .yiv8579078557ad p
{margin:0;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-mkp .yiv8579078557ad a
{color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-sponsor #yiv8579078557ygrp-lc
{font-family:Arial;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-sponsor
#yiv8579078557ygrp-lc #yiv8579078557hd {margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-sponsor #yiv8579078557ygrp-lc .yiv8579078557ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557actions
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557activity
{background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557activity span:first-child
{text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557activity span a
{color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557activity
span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557activity span
.yiv8579078557underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv8579078557
.yiv8579078557attach
{clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}#yiv8579078557 .yiv8579078557attach div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv8579078557 .yiv8579078557attach img
{border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv8579078557 .yiv8579078557attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv8579078557 .yiv8579078557attach label
a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv8579078557 blockquote {margin:0 0 0
4px;}#yiv8579078557 .yiv8579078557bold
{font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv8579078557
.yiv8579078557bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv8579078557
dd.yiv8579078557last p a
{font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv8579078557 dd.yiv8579078557last p
span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv8579078557
dd.yiv8579078557last p span.yiv8579078557yshortcuts
{margin-right:0;}#yiv8579078557 div.yiv8579078557attach-table div div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv8579078557 div.yiv8579078557attach-table
{width:400px;}#yiv8579078557 div.yiv8579078557file-title a, #yiv8579078557
div.yiv8579078557file-title a:active, #yiv8579078557
div.yiv8579078557file-title a:hover, #yiv8579078557
div.yiv8579078557file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv8579078557
div.yiv8579078557photo-title a, #yiv8579078557 div.yiv8579078557photo-title
a:active, #yiv8579078557 div.yiv8579078557photo-title a:hover,
#yiv8579078557 div.yiv8579078557photo-title a:visited
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv8579078557 div#yiv8579078557ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv8579078557ygrp-msg p a span.yiv8579078557yshortcuts
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv8579078557
.yiv8579078557green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv8579078557 .yiv8579078557MsoNormal
{margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv8579078557 o {font-size:0;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557photos div div {border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557photos div label
{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv8579078557 .yiv8579078557replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-mlmsg
{font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-mlmsg table
{font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-mlmsg
select, #yiv8579078557 input, #yiv8579078557 textarea {font:99% Arial,

Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv8579078557 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-mlmsg #yiv8579078557logo
{padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-msg p a
{font-family:Verdana;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-msg

p#yiv8579078557attach-count span
{color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-reco
#yiv8579078557reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-sponsor #yiv8579078557ov li a
{font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-sponsor #yiv8579078557ov li
{font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv8579078557
#yiv8579078557ygrp-sponsor #yiv8579078557ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0
8px;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-text
{font-family:Georgia;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-text p {margin:0 0
1em 0;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-text tt
{font-size:120%;}#yiv8579078557 #yiv8579078557ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{border-right:none !important;}#yiv8579078557

I am two years in Spyritual Satanism, and i had the honor to speak with Satan Himself... my life is getting beter and beter everyday, and i dont even THINK to commit suicide anymore ! With 4 years in Satanism,probably your Serpent will have rising, you will have the power to solve those problems of yours and (as many of my Brothers and Sisters here) you will just be disgusted with the idea of being so week to commit suicide... i just dont believe you man, your just fucking with us. Except you are of these guys you say '' hey, i am a Satanist ! Satan give me this and that, while i sit my ass here and do FUCKING nothing for You and this war''... the Gods never abandon us in the hard times we all pass, and we now it for Sure !

Perhaps the sting of her words are what's needed to piss him off enough to make him really commit.

He's fallen for the kike's sympathetic magic and her wakeup call might save him.

If he's just trolling, it failed.

You'd make a good balloon for my friends birthday

On Monday, June 1, 2015 11:27 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Perhaps the sting of her words are what's needed to piss him off enough to make him really commit.

He's fallen for the kike's sympathetic magic and her wakeup call might save him.

If he's just trolling, it failed.

I take back what I said earlier. I have not reached a point where I can always sense kikes unless I actually see them and in the same room with their negative energy, so sometimes it's hard to tell--sorry for my gullible mistake. Thank those who could for bringing light to the issue and making sense of this bullshit :)
Hail Satan!

Well actually, i have to thank you all.

All that bad and good comments... Those all act like a "wake up call" :) I started meditate again, started to work and try to find a way.

Thank you all, suicide is for weak...

Love you all...

HAIL SATAN !

I know my reply is coming in with a delay.

Stop thinking like this. The enemy is making people have their backs forced upon the wall in regards to anything. Sure, in life one can find themselves locked in certain situations. This almost surely has its roots in errors of judgement, lack of knowledge, understanding, what have you, traps from others, stupidity from others etc. They are specialists to driving people down holes like this. Others who are helpless can end their life. Satanists CANNOT and ARE NOT ALLOWED TO. Satanists do serve the eternal way. We know what happens beyond and we are aware. We know suicide is stupid and only open for discussion where one is hundred percent sure to face dire shit if they survive otherwise.

Those of us who are Satanists, we do see right through. We know life has value. We value our lives. Satan values us. Satan is the most powerful God there is. Do not forget His Words: "I give my Covenant to Him that Trusts in Me."

Be strong. Meditate, advance and have trust in yourself. Do not allow yourself to go down the drain. Try to save whatever you can and then, go on. People nowadays are crying and complaining about everything. The kikes have made you such idiots (no offence) that some are willing to suicide over whatever. Some foolish girlfriend/boyfriend or whatever crap. In Satanism, what makes you happy is your own bussiness. No matter how external life conditions might turn, you will be happy in youself and so long you are alive, always sooner or later, able to turn things around. Your life is important and the motto is to have it under your control.

Now there are many weaklings and people who are stupid. Its YOUR life and you have to perserve it. Why should everyone else be concerned, more so, beings who have been taking responsibility for anyone on the Planet. Literally. With any means possible. Find the nessescary loopholes, find the nessescary ways to do this. I do not care about anything else. Reality in itself is cruel as the kikes have created it. Sometimes civilization is simply a modern jungle. The kikes have made it and have turned it as such. Do not allow them to drag you down inside this world they have created so they can devour you. Being a Satanist, one isn't the person who is fully dependent on outside circumstances to be good or feel good, or even advance. This helps one greatly and this is why the kikes have stripped anyone of these powers. They know what they are doing.

Also, the enemy can steal the lives of thousands, destroy people and so forth. Those of you who are from America...You all remember what these kikes who brought the 2008 economic crisis answered in court. Pleaded non guilty, hired lawyers, whatever. They didn't give one single fuck about anything they have
committed. Millions fucked over for life, swindled of their life's work...Simply they even shitted the court itself.

They didn't simply stand there and die. Because unlike Gentiles, the kikes do not think of any beyond, as there is no "beyond" for them. Gentiles are fed up lies about some sort of afterlife. In our case, everyone knows, the Gods will come at the time of death, BUT for those who obviously make the "Nazarene" act of "self crucifixion" and try like attention whores to take the attention of the Gods over pathetic actions and "exists" such as this... Are in for a rude aweakening. The Gods are an advanced civilization and they do not work with such petty ways. Yes, they understand Human weakness and lack of understanding. But passive-aggressive things are not how one should try to approach them. The Gods will treat everyone according to how they should be treated and how they understand, but remember this above rule.

The Gods have higher ethics. Survival of the strong is one of them. They do not toy with things as this. The Gods do understand and see Truly how things are. Satan sees people within and without. He knows when one is being simply dramatic, when one means something, or when someone simply is trying to make a muppet show to get help. When you are able to help yourself, the Gods will point this out and you have to do this. That way you become stronger. They want to lead people to where they require not anyone else to have such help. This way can be hard to tread, but you have to tread it.

Satan and the Gods are also extremely powerful. Those who know them personally, do know what they are capable of...Any human fool who thinks they can mess with a Satanist, they are going to have a very rough time. To say the least, the Gods are just. Offenders, bullies, assholes and people who seek the evil of the beloved and chosen of Satan are simply dancing around their own damnation. I could go on and on, but Satan does watch. He is aware. Those who are close to their guardians and these beings have their protection. Those who have received their almighty help do know what this is meant here. Satan is not like the non-existant "gods" of the enemy who simply give up people and so forth. Satan is always fully honest, noble and a True God. The jews and his enemies are all what they falsely claim of him.

To close this reply. The xians and other fools who simply don't have anything to believe in, they have nerves to actually pretend strong faith and whatever. Because these people are mostly worms, in that they want so badly to survive, they will do just anything. And they have no "God" or any purpose or whatever. Simply see the history of the jews and the xian church and you will understand. Us, that have a True God that is literally there, do you dare to even contemplate  over such crap?

Intolerable!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

this is a great post by High priest hoodedcobra

Em Quinta-feira, 4 de Junho de 2015 17:22, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

I know my reply is coming in with a delay.

Stop thinking like this. The enemy is making people have their backs forced upon the wall in regards to anything. Sure, in life one can find themselves locked in certain situations. This almost surely has its roots in errors of judgement, lack of knowledge, understanding, what have you, traps from others, stupidity from others etc. They are specialists to driving people down holes like this. Others who are helpless can end their life. Satanists CANNOT and ARE NOT ALLOWED TO. Satanists do serve the eternal way. We know what happens beyond and we are aware. We know suicide is stupid and only open for discussion where one is hundred percent sure to face dire shit if they survive otherwise.

Those of us who are Satanists, we do see right through. We know life has value. We value our lives. Satan values us. Satan is the most powerful God there is. Do not forget His Words: "I give my Covenant to Him that Trusts in Me."

Be strong. Meditate, advance and have trust in yourself. Do not allow yourself to go down the drain. Try to save whatever you can and then, go on. People nowadays are crying and complaining about everything. The kikes have made you such idiots (no offence) that some are willing to suicide over whatever. Some foolish girlfriend/boyfriend or whatever crap. In Satanism, what makes you happy is your own bussiness. No matter how external life conditions might turn, you will be happy in youself and so long you are alive, always sooner or later, able to turn things around. Your life is important and the motto is to have it under your control.

Now there are many weaklings and people who are stupid. Its YOUR life and you have to perserve it. Why should everyone else be concerned, more so, beings who have been taking responsibility for anyone on the Planet. Literally. With any means possible. Find the nessescary loopholes, find the nessescary ways to do this. I do not care about anything else. Reality in itself is cruel as the kikes have created it. Sometimes civilization is simply a modern jungle. The kikes have made it and have turned it as such. Do not allow them to drag you down inside this world they have created so they can devour you. Being a Satanist, one isn't the person who is fully dependent on outside circumstances to be good or feel good, or even advance. This helps one greatly and this is why the kikes have stripped anyone of these powers. They know what they are doing.

Also, the enemy can steal the lives of thousands, destroy people and so forth. Those of you who are from America...You all remember what these kikes who brought the 2008 economic crisis answered in court. Pleaded non guilty, hired lawyers, whatever. They didn't give one single fuck about anything they have
committed. Millions fucked over for life, swindled of their life's work...Simply they even shitted the court itself.

They didn't simply stand there and die. Because unlike Gentiles, the kikes do not think of any beyond, as there is no "beyond" for them. Gentiles are fed up lies about some sort of afterlife. In our case, everyone knows, the Gods will come at the time of death, BUT for those who obviously make the "Nazarene" act of "self crucifixion" and try like attention whores to take the attention of the Gods over pathetic actions and "exists" such as this... Are in for a rude aweakening. The Gods are an advanced civilization and they do not work with such petty ways. Yes, they understand Human weakness and lack of understanding. But passive-aggressive things are not how one should try to approach them. The Gods will treat everyone according to how they should be treated and how they understand, but remember this above rule.

The Gods have higher ethics. Survival of the strong is one of them. They do not toy with things as this. The Gods do understand and see Truly how things are. Satan sees people within and without. He knows when one is being simply dramatic, when one means something, or when someone simply is trying to make a muppet show to get help. When you are able to help yourself, the Gods will point this out and you have to do this. That way you become stronger. They want to lead people to where they require not anyone else to have such help. This way can be hard to tread, but you have to tread it.

Satan and the Gods are also extremely powerful. Those who know them personally, do know what they are capable of...Any human fool who thinks they can mess with a Satanist, they are going to have a very rough time. To say the least, the Gods are just. Offenders, bullies, assholes and people who seek the evil of the beloved and chosen of Satan are simply dancing around their own damnation. I could go on and on, but Satan does watch. He is aware. Those who are close to their guardians and these beings have their protection. Those who have received their almighty help do know what this is meant here. Satan is not like the non-existant "gods" of the enemy who simply give up people and so forth. Satan is always fully honest, noble and a True God. The jews and his enemies are all what they falsely claim of him.

To close this reply. The xians and other fools who simply don't have anything to believe in, they have nerves to actually pretend strong faith and whatever. Because these people are mostly worms, in that they want so badly to survive, they will do just anything. And they have no "God" or any purpose or whatever. Simply see the history of the jews and the xian church and you will understand. Us, that have a True God that is literally there, do you dare to even contemplate  over such crap?

Intolerable!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

All of high priest hooded cobra's posts are insightful and don't get enough recognition :)
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back