Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suffering from headaches, please help asap

thanatos_sun144

I can't even remember how long this has been happening, several weeks I think. I just know it's been going on ever since January, and here it is February already, these headaches happen every day now, and they are intense, sometimes so much I am left crying. I don't know what's wrong, it has me scared because I have never been the sort of person to get headaches a whole lot, also because these things have persisted for so long is a reason I worry about it. I don't know if this is some kind of horrendous enemy attack or something has gone wrong with me. If there is anything I could take or eat or some kind of meditation to help, or all of those things, that would be great. This has just put me in distress and I'll do anything to make it stop.

First of all, do you remember if anything had changed in your life (or gradually changed) at the period when you started having those headaches? Are you perhaps sleeping less, eating too much unhealthy food, not drinking enough water and such?If the problem is physical, I would start with the basics (wonder if any of the above is to blame here).
Secondly, if the problem is *spiritual* I would suggest you to read this post:http://twinss-r.tumblr.com/tiredOr to break the enemy link with electric blue fire. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I hope someone else will explain 'cause of my lack of time. D;

Στις 6:50 π.μ. Σάββατο, 6 Φεβρουαρίου 2016, ο/η "annabel.lee.theravenous@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I can't even remember how long this has been happening, several weeks I think. I just know it's been going on ever since January, and here it is February already, these headaches happen every day now, and they are intense, sometimes so much I am left crying. I don't know what's wrong, it has me scared because I have never been the sort of person to get headaches a whole lot, also because these things have persisted for so long is a reason I worry about it. I don't know if this is some kind of horrendous enemy attack or something has gone wrong with me. If there is anything I could take or eat or some kind of meditation to help, or all of those things, that would be great. This has just put me in distress and I'll do anything to make it stop.

Where in your head do you get the headaches?

How would you describe the pain? Is it stabbing, aching throbbing etc..

Is there a particular time of day during which the headaches are worse?

Is there anything which triggers or relieves them?

Well, it feels like it's everywhere in my head. And it's kind of like.. I guess sort of this pulsing sort of stabbing feeling? Like a migraine most of the time. More recently it's been more of a steady, intense pain that doesn't move or do anything. Usually they happen later in the day, from what I can remember they're mostly in the late evening or night hours. I'm not sure what makes them start. They seem to come out of nowhere. All I know is that when they happen, it lasts for the rest of the day until I sleep. Sleeping is the only way I can escape it, I don't know when it usually stops, I just know it stops while I'm asleep and it's gone by morning.

I really haven't experienced any changes, physically. Everything is pretty much the same as it's always been.I am sure I don't have any enemy links. I know what you are talking about, I did meditations for that to break those a long time ago lol

Does the pain predominate in the temples or behind the eyes? Somewhere else?

Do you sweat when you sleep?

Does the headache worsen if you eat food, get better or seem not to change?

Does exercise or tiredness bring it on as well as being in the afternoon or night?

Any mood changes which you have noticed are associated with them?

Do you suffer from any lower back pain or other aches, shoulders or hips, knees etc.?

First of all, I am so sorry for my extremely delayed reply, I have been busy with things and completely forgot about dealing with this headache problem, just been kind of 'dealing with it' D:
Anyway, the headache seems to just kind of build up in my entire head in the brain area, like my whole brain hurts. I do tend to overheat and thus sweat when I sleep, which is why I sleep with a fan on me, regardless of how hot or cold it is, regardless of the season (which makes me 'stuffed-up' in the mornings/when I wake up, like when you get sick and feel like you can't breathe because your nose is plugged up, but it clears up easily if I blow my nose and such).Eating and drinking seems to do nothing for the headache. Most of the time it doesn't matter how tired I am, I stayed up till 5 a.m. yesterday/today and it still felt the same, I was playing video games and it seemed to stay away until I started to feel tired, which I then went to bed. The fact my head was hurting motivated me to sleep as well, since like I said, I try to 'sleep it off', since nothing I do seems to help. The headache comes whenever it seems, I've felt it when I'm not tired at all, I'd feel it coming on even in the earlier night hours when I don't necessarily need to go to bed yet.I get depressed and irritable when the headache comes around, I'm frustrated with the fact it hasn't gone away. And the only other pains I've been suffering from is neck pain and some shoulder pain, but the latter has been a bit rare. However, I pretty much have had neck pains for a very long time, not sure why. I attribute it to having an uneven mattress. A friend of mine has given me neck massages before and that helps it, although it will be back the next day, which I would expect, since it never really seems to go away. Since I have had the neck pains for so long, and not usually being prone to headaches, I do not see the two as being related, but if you think otherwise, I will trust what you say.

If you don't mind me asking, and you are welcome to message me privately with the detail if you wish but how is your menstruation? Can you describe the length between periods, how long the flow goes for, the colour and consistency of the flow and any pain associated with it?

Thus far it sounds very much like liver yang rising due to liver yin (or blood, th period information will tell me this) deficiency. The neck pain is indicative of blood or yin deficiency also an certainly points to a liver pathology.

Interestingly enough Johnson, I have no doubt that Chinese Medicine encompasses these aspects of health. After all, when it was conceived there was no understanding of nutrients deficiencies etc. however as a simplified understanding of the workings of the body herbs prescribed and lifestyle advice dispensed is likely to address some of these deficits both by means of supplementation (some herbs are x Trevelyan high in minerals and vitamins) and by reducing harmful practices which further deplete nutrient stores.

Perhaps with the advent of a better attitude towards health post jew, there might be a better collaboration between TCM and western understanding so that archaic terms like "damp obstruction" or "liver yang rising" might translate to four or five western possibilities, all within treatable range without the need for drugs excepting in emergency situations (the best cure for anaphylaxis is still an adrenalin shot).

Damn it I am so sorry, I have been so distracted lately, the headaches seem to have gone away by itself, not sure if I should still do something to make sure they don't come back? If I still should give out the into about periods and stuff, let me know. Again, I am terribly sorry for being late to reply again. ):

It would difficult for me to advise you on how to prevent them occurring again without examining the conditions of your body when they were present and in the context of the questions I ha already asked yes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back