Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

suck my cock pope

chrebr

Pope washes priests' feet on Holy Thursday
By FRANCES D'EMILIO, Associated Press Writer Frances D'emilio, Associated Press Writer 37 mins ago

VATICAN CITY â€" Pope Benedict XVI sent ceremonial oils blessed on Holy Thursday to Italy's devastated quake zone in a sign of solidarity with the survivors.

Benedict led a ceremony in St. Peter's Basilica that included the traditional blessing of holy oils, with some to be sent to the mountainous Abruzzo region. Benedict plans to tour the area of Italy's worst quake in three decades after the Easter holiday.

Benedict exchanged his gold-colored robes for a long-white apron to perform a Thursday evening feet-washing ceremony in St. John Lateran Basilica in Rome.

Money collected from the pilgrims and tourists who packed the basilica would be sent to help the small Catholic community in Gaza.

During his homily, Benedict urged people to recognize "our brothers and sisters who need our help, who are awaiting our word and our action."

The feet-washing ceremony symbolizes humility and commemorates Jesus' last supper with his 12 apostles on the evening before his Good Friday crucifixion.

Bending over before each of the priests, who were seated in a row, Benedict poured water from a golden pitcher over one bare foot of each man, with the drops being caught in a golden basin. Then the pope dried the feet with a simple white cloth.

In the past, the Holy See has sent aid to Gaza to help relief efforts being carried out by nuns from Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity and other Catholic groups.

Benedict will make a pastoral pilgrimage next month that will take him to Israel, Jordan and the Palestinian territories.

On Friday evening, Benedict will preside over the candlelit Way of the Cross procession at the Colosseum in Rome.

The pope, who turns 82 next week, will celebrate Easter vigil Mass in the basilica Saturday night. On Sunday, faithful are expected to flock to St. Peter's Square for an outdoor Mass to mark Easter, the Church's most important day.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/ap_ ... sday/print

<td val[/IMG]you OLD basterd pope damn you are 82 die old fuck,,,,,,,,DIE!!!

FUCKING  die you sick twisted pedophile pervert...........

The Richest tax free organization in the world, you xian days are nunbered.
IN SATAN AND ALL THE DEMONS NAMES!!!

--- On Thu, 4/9/09, chrebr <chrebr@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] suck my cock pope
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 2:51 PM

By FRANCES D'EMILIO, Associated Press Writer Frances D'emilio, Associated Press Writer 37 mins ago

VATICAN CITY â€" Pope Benedict XVI sent ceremonial oils blessed on Holy Thursday to Italy's devastated quake zone in a sign of solidarity with the survivors.

Benedict led a ceremony in St. Peter's Basilica that included the traditional blessing of holy oils, with some to be sent to the mountainous Abruzzo region. Benedict plans to tour the area of Italy's worst quake in three decades after the Easter holiday.

Benedict exchanged his gold-colored robes for a long-white apron to perform a Thursday evening feet-washing ceremony in St. John Lateran Basilica in Rome.

Money collected from the pilgrims and tourists who packed the basilica would be sent to help the small Catholic community in Gaza.

During his homily, Benedict urged people to recognize "our brothers and sisters who need our help, who are awaiting our word and our action."

The feet-washing ceremony symbolizes humility and commemorates Jesus' last supper with his 12 apostles on the evening before his Good Friday crucifixion.

Bending over before each of the priests, who were seated in a row, Benedict poured water from a golden pitcher over one bare foot of each man, with the drops being caught in a golden basin. Then the pope dried the feet with a simple white cloth.

In the past, the Holy See has sent aid to Gaza to help relief efforts being carried out by nuns from Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity and other Catholic groups.

Benedict will make a pastoral pilgrimage next month that will take him to Israel, Jordan and the Palestinian territories.

On Friday evening, Benedict will preside over the candlelit Way of the Cross procession at the Colosseum in Rome.

The pope, who turns 82 next week, will celebrate Easter vigil Mass in the basilica Saturday night. On Sunday, faithful are expected to flock to St. Peter's Square for an outdoor Mass to mark Easter, the Church's most important day.

http://news. yahoo.com/ s/ap/20090409/ ap_on_re_ eu/eu_vatican_ holy_thursday/ print
[/TD]

The biggest contradiction to me is the fact that he isn't taking care of people in his own backyard. It would be a selfish bastard who would send money to gaza instead of helping others on the Italian peninsula who are still working through the suffering from the recent earthquakes.

My orginal magick training is Stregeria, Italain witchcraft. My guardian demon is Diana. Italy overall is very close to my psyche...

Hail Satan, may the pope suffer for all of eternity near the throne at the center of the chaos.

Phoenix-Diana

Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2009 5:52:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] suck my cock pope

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]you OLD basterd pope damn you are 82 die old fuck,,,,,,,, DIE!!!

FUCKING  die you sick twisted pedophile pervert..... .......

--- On Thu, 4/9/09, chrebr <chrebr@yahoo. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

http://news. yahoo.com/ s/ap/20090409/ ap_on_re_ eu/eu_vatican_ holy_thursday/ print
[/TD]

The pope is just another dick who thinks he is helping his cause through false altruism.... I could respect him if he was honest about the selfish origins of his actions...

--- In [email protected], Phoenix Diana <vamprabbit@... wrote:

The biggest contradiction to me is the fact that he isn't taking care of people in his own backyard. It would be a selfish bastard who would send money to gaza instead of helping others on the Italian peninsula who are still working through the suffering from the recent earthquakes.

My orginal magick training is Stregeria, Italain witchcraft. My guardian demon is Diana. Italy overall is very close to my psyche...

Hail Satan, may the pope suffer for all of eternity near the throne at the center of the chaos.

Phoenix-Diana

you OLD basterd pope damn you are 82 die old fuck,,,,,,,, DIE!!!

FUCKING die you sick twisted pedophile pervert..... ......

<td val[/IMG]No respect for the whore of Babylon. Hail Lucifer....illuminati

--- On Fri, 10/4/09, Da'inn <erceerceerce@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: suck my cock pope
Date: Friday, 10 April, 2009, 8:35 AM

The pope is just another dick who thinks he is helping his cause through false altruism.... I could respect him if he was honest about the selfish origins of his actions...

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Phoenix Diana <vamprabbit@ ... wrote:

Phoenix-Diana

____________ _________ _________ __
To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND is how human's can put such an emphasis if value or ROYALTY on another human.

So he's a pope. So what??? What does that mean? Just an old man in a robe who IS NOT ANY BETTER than I am or anyone else.

Fuck the motherfucker. What has he done for me? Why would I honor the pope????

I mean this in general. Anyone on the planet can ask that question.
Suddenly we must all honor him for his HOLINESS.?
fuck him. Even if I wasn't a Satanic witch I would STILL think it is meaningless and stupid to honor another human like myself.

--- In [email protected], Marisa <xena33mt@... wrote:

No respect for the whore of Babylon. Hail Lucifer....illuminati

--- On Fri, 10/4/09, Da'inn <erceerceerce@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Phoenix Diana <vamprabbit@ ... wrote:

Phoenix-Diana

<td val[/IMG]idon't think its a good  idea to be sending email with such disrespectfull wording or curses for me the fact that i believe in satanism doesnt mean that im better than christians i actually feel bad for them cuz they are involded with false religion they dont know the truth i got very offended with the vocabulary of some messages thats why satanist have such a bad reputation the fact is that christians believe the devil is the adversary a bad figure even tho is not true with our actions we prove them right

--- On Mon, 5/18/09, Marisa <xena33mt@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: suck my cock pope
Date: Monday, May 18, 2009, 7:25 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]No respect for the whore of Babylon. Hail Lucifer....illumina ti

--- On Fri, 10/4/09, Da'inn <erceerceerce@ yahoo.com wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Phoenix Diana <vamprabbit@ ... wrote:

Phoenix-Diana

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]
[/TD]

--- In [email protected], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:
ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND is how human's can put such an emphasis if value or ROYALTY on another human.

So he's a pope. So what??? What does that mean? Just an old man in a robe who IS NOT ANY BETTER than I am or anyone else.

Fuck the motherfucker. What has he done for me? Why would I honor the pope????

I mean this in general. Anyone on the planet can ask that question.
Suddenly we must all honor him for his HOLINESS.?
fuck him. Even if I wasn't a Satanic witch I would STILL think it is meaningless and stupid to honor another human like myself.

--- In [email protected], Marisa <xena33mt@ wrote:

No respect for the whore of Babylon. Hail Lucifer....illuminati

--- On Fri, 10/4/09, Da'inn <erceerceerce@ wrote:

Phoenix-Diana

greetings,
If you look at it, we are better people than that fuck. The christians and the jews hate nazis and such but there fucking pope was one. But they hang and murder the brave veterans of the waffen ss and the Wehrmacht. He also looks the other way on all of the child molestation shit that goes on. He just sends them to therapy and then puts them right back out there. He's a piece of shit and I would take great delight in his death.

Hail Satan and may he reign forever!!!!

LOLOL

...ahh...Kennita.....

You can feel sorry for xtians if you like...but why?

I am not trying to kill anyone since most people I know and love are "xtian" in their upbringing.

Our actions prove them right,how??

We have done nothing nor said anything that they have not said in return.
Heretics burned and hanged.......remember?

The POPE is NOTHING but another man in drag. Simple.

You dont' like the wording? too bad.

For MANY this is the ONLY PLACE they can talk about how they REALLY feel about the pope, or xtianity or Islam or Judaism bullshit.

You don't think your better? I find that strange....

--- In [email protected], kennita munet <destinyhotgirlforever@... wrote:

idon't think its a good  idea to be sending email with such disrespectfull wording or curses for me the fact that i believe in satanism doesnt mean that im better than christians i actually feel bad for them cuz they are involded with false religion they dont know the truth i got very offended with the vocabulary of some messages thats why satanist have such a bad reputation the fact is that christians believe the devil is the adversary a bad figure even tho is not true with our actions we prove them right

--- On Mon, 5/18/09, Marisa <xena33mt@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: suck my cock pope
Date: Monday, May 18, 2009, 7:25 PM

No respect for the whore of Babylon. Hail Lucifer....illumina ti

--- On Fri, 10/4/09, Da'inn <erceerceerce@ yahoo.com wrote:

Phoenix-Diana

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back