Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Succubus partner.

kmarescalchi

Hello, I am wanting to summon a succubus in my -new- Astral Temple. I would like to know the symbol/sigil for a Succubus, and maybe exactly how I would contact her in the Astral Temple. I'm a very new beginner to Satanism, and I'm not sure if I'm doing any of this correctly. If someone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

You don't need a sigil. Just visualize your succubus with you. There's no way for you to fail. Just keep focused and relaxed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kmarescalchi" <kmarescalchi@... wrote:

Hello, I am wanting to summon a succubus in my -new- Astral Temple. I would like to know the symbol/sigil for a Succubus, and maybe exactly how I would contact her in the Astral Temple. I'm a very new beginner to Satanism, and I'm not sure if I'm doing any of this correctly. If someone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Here is a method of summoning a succubus from a ritual that was used in Victorian times:

http://www.lilithgallery.com/library/li ... cubus.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kmarescalchi" <kmarescalchi@... wrote:

Hello
i have read this first steps but is this not respectless do make a circle? I mean so i have learn it is for these people with fear they only use the circle. And why should i banish her? I mean ok they never can get enough but i think when i banish a succubus or a demon that he or she is very angry of me.
Maybe i am wrong but as i have say i lerned it on a other way and i never have use any circle.

Hail Satan!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "incubus5000" <incubus5000@...
Gesendet: 24.07.09 18:33:14
An: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Betreff: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Succubus partner.

Here is a method of summoning a succubus from a ritual that was used in Victorian times:

http://www.lilithgallery.com/library/li ... cubus.html

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Honestly I do not wish to use that. I read that is a very appauling way to summon a succubus and will get demons angry with me, which is the exact opposite outcome of which that I want, where I want a relationship with one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back