Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Succubi

xxpathofdawnxx

If I were to call to a succubus, would the demoness herself appear in her own form? If I have a foot fetish and a tickling fetish, would she comply with that? How do I know when I am succesful when I finally find the succubus? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

It would be better to ask all the succubi first they are very understanding but at the same time sensitive to your emotions andyour true intentions even though you may be intrested in pleasure and also they may want that and a true relationship I could write more but iam really tired here catch you later hail Satan

Sent from hell

On Jul 6, 2009, at 6:06 PM, "xxpathofdawnxx" <xxpathofdawnxx@... wrote:

If I were to call to a succubus, would the demoness herself appear in her own form? If I have a foot fetish and a tickling fetish, would she comply with that? How do I know when I am succesful when I finally find the succubus? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

A succubus can be defined as a demoness as or a female demon they are very sexually active but they get the rep as bad due to xianist propaganda if you have seen the jos site go to the part ok succubi and inccubi you should find this self explainig in it's self good reading brother hail father satan

Sent from hell

On Jul 7, 2009, at 8:04 PM, "vladmasters85" <vladmasters85@... wrote:

what exactly is a succubus?

Yahoo! Groups Links

That is true but every other site bashed on them but I don't know of a lot of people have made full contact but that's just me man how I did it took me at least a couple of months before she could totally trust me to be there some are jealous but tell her before hand if she is intrested in a open relationship they will understand if you can't speak to her when your busy but don't do that whole thing much you will wake up with a couple bruises and a angry succubus yellin at ya for a bit try your best to find the problem before she says it the are extremly understanding and peacful but don't place your bets you can Handle it when she gets pissed I know that's not really telling you how to call ok but I got a feeling you will find out soon enough it's hard to explain the ritual I did was weird and very intense it invoked a freakin sexual overload though good luck brother hail Satan

Sent from hell

On Jul 7, 2009, at 9:58 PM, "xxpathofdawnxx" <xxpathofdawnxx@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladmasters85" <vladmasters85@... wrote:

A demoness interested in relationships. You said to ask all succubi first, but the guide with JoyOfSatan is kind of vauge. Is there any way I could get a better explanation of how to do it?

Yahoo! Groups Links

absolutly false.  a succubus is a demon or demoness lover.  demons, espescially goetic demons, are very supportive of us and wouldnt cause us such extreme harm unless we absolutely deserve it.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 5:38:56 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Succubi

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "vladmasters85" <vladmasters85@ ... wrote:

this is what i want to know too. because the stories i heard is that every kiss sucks 1 year away. but thats prolly not true :p

Ah finally someone who understands the succubi yes!!! That they are demoness lovers and and they as I said before protective of their human lovers beyond what any human mind could describe very well met Scott branch   

Sent from hell
On Jul 8, 2009, at 4:12 PM, Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:
absolutly false.  a succubus is a demon or demoness lover.  demons, espescially goetic demons, are very supportive of us and wouldnt cause us such extreme harm unless we absolutely deserve it.

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "vladmasters85" <vladmasters85@ ... wrote:

this is what i want to know too. because the stories i heard is that every kiss sucks 1 year away. but thats prolly not true :p

its Brach, common mistake.  and yes, ive been working on a relationship with my own succubus, its slow work but empowering.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 11:30:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: Succubi

Ah finally someone who understands the succubi yes!!! That they are demoness lovers and and they as I said before protective of their human lovers beyond what any human mind could describe very well met Scott branch   

Sent from hell
On Jul 8, 2009, at 4:12 PM, Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@ yahoo.com wrote:

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Do I have to empower the ritual tools for the ritual for receiving succubi?If I don't have to,then how can I make the ritual?Thank you and sorry for my english,I am Romanian.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back