Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Subconcious mind

Lately I been learning alot about the subconscious mind and how you can manifest anything that you desire into reality, instantly I got so obsessed with this topic.
By tapping into the subconscious i am now 2 weeks sober from drugs and alcohol and i also fixed my posture but my visualization is still kinda weak, any tips or techniques anyone can give me to help me with visualization my goals?
I also visualize myself becoming a god or my kundalini rising, i use affirmations like I am a god and I am risen!
Obcourse you plant the seed and you water it, watch it grow so to speak.
I'm recently on my crown and I Will not let anything get in my way from opening all my chakras as a matter of fact all my chakras are already open!!!!! (Positive toughts)
But anyways by empowering my soul would it be easier for my thoughts and desires to become a reality???

You look like a motivated 15 years old lolz
But seriously, rising your kundalini is a process that can take even 50 years old, so you having the expectation to rise it in 1 year is stupid and ridiculous, as is the magnum opus, which can take a whole lifetime or more.

That’s awesome ! The gods also helped me get clean I was an addict 6 years ! And was clean for 2 and than I relapsed shortly before I found out about the gods . I dedicated still an addict and went threw a week of withdrawal s  but the meditations induced euphoria and got me clean ! I couldn’t believe I got clean so easy !   I’m am currently in an addiction clinic which sucks cause it’s one substance for another but with the gods help I have dropped from 80 mgs to 20 in about two months ! I can’t wait till I’m off al substances ! But just wanted to say congratulations on your sobriety . I’ve learned with satan anything is possible hail satan ! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 10:40 PM, egarcia300@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Lately I been learning alot about the subconscious mind and how you can manifest anything that you desire into reality, instantly I got so obsessed with this topic.
By tapping into the subconscious i am now 2 weeks sober from drugs and alcohol and i also fixed my posture but my visualization is still kinda weak, any tips or techniques anyone can give me to help me with visualization my goals?
I also visualize myself becoming a god or my kundalini rising, i use affirmations like I am a god and I am risen!
Obcourse you plant the seed and you water it, watch it grow so to speak.
I'm recently on my crown and I Will not let anything get in my way from opening all my chakras as a matter of fact all my chakras are already open!!!!! (Positive toughts)
But anyways by empowering my soul would it be easier for my thoughts and desires to become a reality???

Yes.
You have to think positively all the time. Maxine has said that many times. Meditation empowers our thoughts and this can be dangerous if not in control.

Kevin I was thinking of taking up martial arts but There's just so much to do and so little time, i have a day job and I go home with enough meditations for the whole day.
I switched to a different account by the way. Lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back