Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

STUPID PARASITIC KIKE!!

Sami Abbas

There is a kike that always sends me virus emails! This is just an email to notify. His name us BERT PETERSEN.

The fucking CUNT doesn't know I'm using an iPhone WHICH IS VIRUS RESISTANT.

PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THE PEICE OF SHIT!!

AND YOU STUPID CUNT, IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE, YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUR SICK REPTILIAN CREATORS YOU HOOK-NOSED UGLY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND YOU KNOW THIS VERY VERY WELL!!!!

Thank you for reading this my Brothers and Sisters. And may Father Satan and the Almighty Gods of Duat bless you for eternity!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!

Heil the Nazi Heroes!!!!!!!!

-Sami

Your not the only one Sami.Hail SatanBrian

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; Lydia N <lydia_666@...; Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@...; Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] STUPID PARASITIC KIKE!!

There is a kike that always sends me virus emails! This is just an email to notify. His name us BERT PETERSEN.

AND YOU STUPID CUNT, IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE, YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUR SICK REPTILIAN CREATORS YOU HOOK-NOSED UGLY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND YOU KNOW THIS VERY VERY WELL!!!!

Thank you for reading this my Brothers and Sisters. And may Father Satan and the Almighty Gods of Duat bless you for eternity!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!

-Sami

I love your defiance sam keep up the good job .hail father satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:40:34 +0000To: [email protected]<[email protected]; [email protected]<[email protected]; Lydia N<lydia_666@...; Lilith Crowley<lilylavycrowley@...; Shannon Outlaw<soutlaw92@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] STUPID PARASITIC KIKE!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!

-Sami

ya know um i should probably ask but what is the name of this email in question?
i just want to know what it is so that if i get a message from whoever it is in my inbox i know not to open it as my pc already i am behind on setting up antivirus software right now as it is.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] STUPID PARASITIC KIKE!!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; Lydia N <lydia_666@...; Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@...; Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!

-Sami

Sorry brother, I deleted it straight away as this isn't the first time he sent me a virus email. BUT, his name is Bert Peterson. 
Just be careful!

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 13 Dec 2011, at 22:00, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:
  ya know um i should probably ask but what is the name of this email in question?
i just want to know what it is so that if i get a message from whoever it is in my inbox i know not to open it as my pc already i am behind on setting up antivirus software right now as it is.
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] STUPID PARASITIC KIKE!!

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Lydia N <lydia_666@...; Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@...; Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!

-Sami

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back