Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stupid christians

I have another one.Americans Who Don't Know the Capital of the United States!!!

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
NO ONE GOT THE ANSWER RIGHT!

This is why it is impossible to get anywhere arguing with xians!They are MENTALLY FUCKING RETARDED!

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 12:01 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is what we face. The other day a lady told me Hitler was a democracy....... That Russia and Germany were Democracies and that's why they were bad...
Just watch. I don't even know what to say anymore. 
Are religious Americans really this stupid?

This honestly doesn't surprise me at all. Where I currently live, everyone is predominately xtian, and I grew up in the Bible Belt. Many of the more fundamentalist xtians believe that the earth is only 5000 years old or some other such nonsense. The argument between Bill Nye and Ken Ham is a perfect example of the blatant stupidity of xtian Americans. These people in the second video knew what OMG and LMFAO stood for, but don't know that DC stands for District of Columbia? I personally knew a woman who thought Washington DC was the 51st State. Every time I tried to explain to her that DC was a district and not a State, she got confused. When I told her to count the stars on the American flag, she asked me why it only had fifty stars. 

Well here's the deal thats more a matter of memorization than intelligence.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 5:53 AM, drauricgoldfinger@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   This honestly doesn't surprise me at all. Where I currently live, everyone is predominately xtian, and I grew up in the Bible Belt. Many of the more fundamentalist xtians believe that the earth is only 5000 years old or some other such nonsense. The argument between Bill Nye and Ken Ham is a perfect example of the blatant stupidity of xtian Americans. These people in the second video knew what OMG and LMFAO stood for, but don't know that DC stands for District of Columbia? I personally knew a woman who thought Washington DC was the 51st State. Every time I tried to explain to her that DC was a district and not a State, she got confused. When I told her to count the stars on the American flag, she asked me why it only had fifty stars. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back