Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Struggle to visualize the Sixth Chakra color

Invader816

I have this problem form the begining now, for some reason I struggle to remember, visualize the color of the sixth chakra while others are not an issues. Are there any solutions or alternative when it comes to this thank you.

I have this problem form the begining now, for some reason I struggle to remember, visualize the color of the sixth chakra while others are not an issues. Are there any solutions or alternative when it comes to this thank you.
You don't have to be too precise and visualize it in all its details, obviously if you try to force yourself to succeed as much as possible you will fail. Visualize as much as you can afford, plus if you do what you can, meditation will still work. Even if you are not 100% accurate in every detail (and in fact you don't have to be), you will get effects from your meditation.

Also know that things will come with time. Until a year ago I was unable to visualize any chakra at all other than a simple, poorly defined outline of them. I continued without letting this obstacle get me down and now I can visualize each chakra very well. Even spinning it at the speed of light, before I couldn't even get it to move without my viewing issues moving it upside down or ruining the image. Yet I repeat that they now all rotate at the speed of light as soon as I want them to.

A good trick is precisely to not commit too seriously to the visualization, but to let it happen by provoking it. With this trick I was also able to visualize light/energy over time. Something that a year ago I thought I would never be able to do, in fact I was sure of it. Yet you should see how each of my chakras lights up brightly.

If I managed it while I had 0% visualization and I had to look for images of colored pyramids on the internet to reproduce them in my mind and in any case it was impossible for me, I believe that over time it will be a goal within everyone's reach. I can't give you better advice than this.

You don't have to be too precise and visualize it in all its details, obviously if you try to force yourself to succeed as much as possible you will fail. Visualize as much as you can afford, plus if you do what you can, meditation will still work. Even if you are not 100% accurate in every detail (and in fact you don't have to be), you will get effects from your meditation.

Also know that things will come with time. Until a year ago I was unable to visualize any chakra at all other than a simple, poorly defined outline of them. I continued without letting this obstacle get me down and now I can visualize each chakra very well. Even spinning it at the speed of light, before I couldn't even get it to move without my viewing issues moving it upside down or ruining the image. Yet I repeat that they now all rotate at the speed of light as soon as I want them to.

A good trick is precisely to not commit too seriously to the visualization, but to let it happen by provoking it. With this trick I was also able to visualize light/energy over time. Something that a year ago I thought I would never be able to do, in fact I was sure of it. Yet you should see how each of my chakras lights up brightly.

If I managed it while I had 0% visualization and I had to look for images of colored pyramids on the internet to reproduce them in my mind and in any case it was impossible for me, I believe that over time it will be a goal within everyone's reach. I can't give you better advice than this.

I would also like to add, I forgot, that, at least in my experience, sometimes we struggle to visualize certain precise colors because we don't have them in mind.

We know them, we know what they look like, but at the moment we don't have them in mind to imagine them.

Therefore it may be good at first to find (maybe Google) images where such a color is shown in an object or such colored light. But I repeat that with time it will no longer be necessary.

For example, I couldn't visualize green. As if green didn't exist in my head, all the colors were easier, but absolutely green was like it didn't exist, but then I managed to overcome this huge problem too.

I quote: "It is violet-blue/indigo in color"

You can search on the internet the color to remember it better, and you can visualize the Sixth Chakra in Trance.

You can also work on your Pineal Gland.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back