Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

strong buzz what do i do?

lucyjr

if i hear a strong buzz sound does that mean my energy is strong? should i focus on this when it manifest?or should inonly use this buzz for meditation and workings?

When meditating you mean? I do recognize this, I used to go OBE and when I was ready to lift off, I would hear this buzzing, like a beehive. I would just enjoy the sound of the buzzing, knowing it was kind of an indicator that I was ready to go and then Will myself out of my body. I think its positive and indicative of energy being raised. I know other people may hear something else, but for me it was always that lovely buzz. Hope this helps :)

I wouldn't focus on the sound itself but I have experienced the same.
It's most probably a good sign that you're having an energy buzz.
Maybe it's the sound of a chakra.
I tried focusing on the sound but I don't think it really does something.
I would suggest instead to use this moment to make affirmations or continue empowering.^-^

I've been having a buzz/pressure/tinnitus in my head too. I think it is the inner ear strengthening.

when it buzzes shpuld i let it buzz or stop it? or just use the buzz for meditating and workings? i can stop the buzz with my mind and make it manifest too.And yes i believe its the energy being raised pretty cool tho feels good, really good lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back