Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strike the xians in their worthless hearts

svenator

I have an excellent idea to cripple the xians. if anyone is interested e-mail me and i'll give out more details.

Or perhaps you could just post it here? It is no different from an infiltrator emailing you for instruction, and far less missleading to the rest of us.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "svenator" <svenator@... wrote:

I have an excellent idea to cripple the xians. if anyone is interested e-mail me and i'll give out more details.

I can't it's just too risky.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

Or perhaps you could just post it here? It is no different from an infiltrator emailing you for instruction, and far less missleading to the rest of us.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "svenator" <svenator@ wrote:

I understand, but this is a powerful idea that if the wrong people hear of this group could be shut down.

From: High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, January 2, 2010 5:21:14 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Strike the xians in their worthless hearts

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "svenator" <svenator@.. . wrote:

I do understand your concern, but what safeguards are in place in order to stop a potential infiltrator or agent of the enemy faiths from emailing you personally and obtaining the details that way?

If it is a Magickal Act, a Working or Ritual then it is perfectly Legal and Unstoppable if conducted properly, what is there to put at risk?

Ok, email me the details., no risk there.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "svenator" <svenator@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "svenator" <svenator@ wrote:

OK i am new to satanism. And my powers are not that great. remember all i said was that this is only an idea. to destroy st.peters church in vatacian city and the giant statue of jesus in brazil. now im not that familiar with black magic or curses but i know that this can be done what this will do is let the xians know what were capable. I talked with my gaurdian demon and she said this was a good plan.   HAIL SATAN AND THE ORIGIONAL GODS

Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 2:34:38 AM

I do understand your concern, but what safeguards are in place in order to stop a potential infiltrator or agent of the enemy faiths from emailing you personally and obtaining the details that way?

If it is a Magickal Act, a Working or Ritual then it is perfectly Legal and Unstoppable if conducted properly, what is there to put at risk?

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "svenator" <svenator@.. . wrote:

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "svenator" <svenator@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Why only st.peters church or a statue of jesus? The destruction of the golden dome is said to be the sign to christians that revelation has begun. Just saying ;)

--- On Tue, 1/5/10, Stephen Venator <svenator@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Strike the xians in their worthless hearts
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 8:19 AM

OK i am new to satanism. And my powers are not that great. remember all i said was that this is only an idea. to destroy st.peters church in vatacian city and the giant statue of jesus in brazil. now im not that familiar with black magic or curses but i know that this can be done what this will do is let the xians know what were capable. I talked with my gaurdian demon and she said this was a good plan.   HAIL SATAN AND THE ORIGIONAL GODS

From: High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@ yahoo.co. uk
To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "svenator" <svenator@.. . wrote:

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "svenator" <svenator@ wrote:

[/TD]

Have you seen the film 2012? I do like the scene st.peters church falls, and where the "Big jewsus" statue fall's in Brazil. Perhaps this was the source of your inspiration?

I'd like to see that for real, but what would it achieve? Would it sever the conviction of those enslaved towards their dying god? I doubt it, it would bolster their faith and make them work together to rebuild. An opportunity for the Wrongly Righteous to pass around the collection plate.

But, that is not to say it's not possible or a good idea, so, think about the Pro's and Con's. Is it worth the effort involved? Will in influence in a Positive or Negative way? What would be the Beneficial achievement of such a task?

These structures WILL be destroyed, it is a question of is their destruction a Priority? When WE KNOW in Victory it is an Inevitability?

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Stephen Venator <svenator@... wrote:

OK i am new to satanism. And my powers are not that great. remember all i said was that this is only an idea. to destroy st.peters church in vatacian city and the giant statue of jesus in brazil. now im not that familiar with black magic or curses but i know that this can be done what this will do is let the xians know what were capable. I talked with my gaurdian demon and she said this was a good plan.

HAIL SATAN AND THE ORIGIONAL GODS

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "svenator" <svenator@ . wrote:

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

Very good point Jason. So in the debate for or against We need to remember such a "Destruction" would then bolster their faith that their Heaven is upon them, and in such an act We strengthen their belief that Our Damnation would be at hand.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Winters <mywebinak@... wrote:

Why only st.peters church or a statue of jesus? The destruction of the golden dome is said to be the sign to christians that revelation has begun. Just saying ;)

--- On Tue, 1/5/10, Stephen Venator <svenator@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

OK i am new to satanism. And my powers are not that great. remember all i said was that this is only an idea. to destroy st.peters church in vatacian city and the giant statue of jesus in brazil. now im not that familiar with black magic or curses but i know that this can be done what this will do is let the xians know what were capable. I talked with my gaurdian demon and she said this was a good plan.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "High
Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

<td val[/IMG]yes Lucius I guess I never thought of it that way

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 5:34 AM

Very good point Jason. So in the debate for or against We need to remember such a "Destruction" would then bolster their faith that their Heaven is upon them, and in such an act We strengthen their belief that Our Damnation would be at hand.

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Jason Winters <mywebinak@. .. wrote:

Why only st.peters church or a statue of jesus? The destruction of the golden dome is said to be the sign to christians that revelation has begun. Just saying ;)

--- On Tue, 1/5/10, Stephen Venator <svenator@.. . wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "High
Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

[/TD]

If you want to cripple xians why don't you send negative energy to the royalty of this world, like the queen of england who is the head of the anglican church. By the way is Bush a xian or a satanist and what about Obama ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackinsence" <blackinsence@... wrote:
If you want to cripple xians why don't you send negative energy to the royalty of this world, like the queen of england who is the head of the anglican church. By the way is Bush a xian or a satanist and what about Obama ?

Bush is a born again christian.

Both are xians

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackinsence" <blackinsence@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back