Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stressful Times

Richard1

i've been on the path of satanism for sometime now, but during desperate and unforseen things have gotten complicated when i moved in with my aunt and uncle who are mormons. i have made it clear to them that i'm a satanist and they threaten to kick me out and such when i even bring it up and since i don't have anywhere else to go i'm stuck with them, they often try to convert me i often just ignore them but, recently they have been more stubborn if anyone has any advice i'd appreciate it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <forsakenvampire2003@... wrote:
i've been on the path of satanism for sometime now, but during desperate and unforseen things have gotten complicated when i moved in with my aunt and uncle who are mormons. i have made it clear to them that i'm a satanist and they threaten to kick me out and such when i even bring it up and since i don't have anywhere else to go i'm stuck with them, they often try to convert me i often just ignore them but, recently they have been more stubborn if anyone has any advice i'd appreciate it.
You Shouldnt have told them in the first place. What do you need advice on? Can you meditate in peace there?

First off, telling them that you are a Satanist was probably a mistake. It is not wise to tell a Christian, or nearly anyone for that matter, that you are a Satanist. If you haven't read it already, it even says so in the book dictated by Satan, called the Al-Jilwah. "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." There can be exceptions of course, just remember that others won't accept your beliefs most of the time. In the end, it's up to you decide whether or not you want to tell someone your beliefs. Satan lets us make our own decisions based on our own judgement.

If you seriously want my advice on what to do, it might serve you well to have a certain spell cast. I'm sure someone would probably be willing to help you if you don't have the right experience for such a thing. Just don't ask me to do it, because I don't have that kind of experience. Anyways, I hope that gives you some ideas about what to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <forsakenvampire2003@... wrote:
You are very well understood, first off, you are living with people who are not of your belief, second, be proud of being in the light yet Father Satan always know what situations His are in. Third do what you must to survive and in the meantime concentrate on Father Satan's compassion towards the slaves we were set out to be. HAIL SATAN!!!!!.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:
First off, telling them that you are a Satanist was probably a mistake. It is not wise to tell a Christian, or nearly anyone for that matter, that you are a Satanist. If you haven't read it already, it even says so in the book dictated by Satan, called the Al-Jilwah. "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." There can be exceptions of course, just remember that others won't accept your beliefs most of the time. In the end, it's up to you decide whether or not you want to tell someone your beliefs. Satan lets us make our own decisions based on our own judgement.

If you seriously want my advice on what to do, it might serve you well to have a certain spell cast. I'm sure someone would probably be willing to help you if you don't have the right experience for such a thing. Just don't ask me to do it, because I don't have that kind of experience. Anyways, I hope that gives you some ideas about what to do.
I know how you feel brother my mother found out I was an athiest, lucky she has no
Idea I'm a satanist. She has no idea what we're about she thinks we're about blood drinking and human safirace. THIS IS BULLSHIT WE ARE NOT ABOUT BLOOD DRINKING AND HUMAN SAFIRACE, HUMAN SAFIRACE IS IN THE CHRISTEN BIBLE! HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL THE FOUR CROWNED PRINCES OF HELL! HAIL ALL OF THE DEMONS OF HELL!

well, you shouldnt have told them you were satanist, just athiest, then they wouldnt be doing the kicking out crap.

you could tell them that if they were a truely loving family, they would accept you for who you are, and not shove stuff in your face.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back