Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stressed and scared

[email protected]

It's me again. I emailed a while back about a guy who is obsessed with my gf..

It has become worse. He slapped her today and threatened me last night. Is there anything I can do?

I'm somewhat desperate, because he's a gangster and knows a lot ov people around here, he could hurt her, me or our families.. I don't understand what's wrong with him. We're kids and he's an adult going on like a 10 year old..

I want him gone! He's pathetic.

Help me please
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

While I am not in your position from what you stated about him knowing others in your area of which can do you harm I am sure you are afraid of going to the police. Being in school for criminal justice right now I can tell you that police do make mistakes and that it is not always best to go to them in situations like this. This is mainly due to the fact that police in urban areas will often look the other way out of fear or being overworked.

So instead of trusting in those outside of your problem trust in Satan and the Gods. Go to them directly and state this, state your fear and your worries. Being under Satan you are well protected as well as those who you love. Satan protects his own and NEVER forget this. I rarely go to Satan for help or guidance but he has always helped me when I truly needed it. He is watching over you, NEVER think otherwise.

Now with that being said this is not to say you should not take action yourself. As Satan is there to help but not to carry us the entire way. There are many things you can do for "energy" has no limits. If you put in the effort and time energy does what ever it is told, so the possibilities lay within your imagination. But when it gets down to the point a very ideal think for you to do is to CONSTANTLY place an aura of protection around yourself and your gf. Even if she is not a Satanist have her do the same. All Gentiles have the burning kundalini within us and even a spiritually closed individual can raise some amount of energy. Place this aura of protection around the two of you everyday. Ideally it should be done once in the morning and once at night. it can even be done three, four, or ten times.

Just make sure your affirmation is constant as if it changes this can stir up the energy. If a constant affirmation is used this will help the ideal desire to be programmed within the aura better.

Along with affirmations runes can also be used and programmed within the aura. Use runes of protection, and strength. Some of the best runes to be used are

Thurisaz- courage
Ansuz- overcome
Nauthiz- endurance to overcome
Eihwaz- shields soul against all kinds of hardship
Algiz (very powerful rune)- used in protection
sowilo- used in shielding against hard times

Runes like affirmations need to be constant (everyday) and the number of reptitions also needs to be constant. With the runes affirmations are needed such as

"The energies of (name of rune) are constantly working to (state your desire) now and for all eternity".

Runes can be directed against your enemy as well. This is one thing you can do for your enemies destruction. For more advanced magic you can use grey energy (death energy) and as your enemy is sleeping destroy his aura with this grey energy. The elements can also be used for your enemies destruction. Or their is always the common deat ritual which can be found on the JoS.

As I said energy's possibilities are endless as long as you put in the effort and time. But because he is a threat as of this day, first go to Satan talk to him ask for his guidance and help and protection. Tell Satan that you are going to do your part to protect yourself and your gf and to destroy your enemy but need protection until your desires are met. Satan will help us as long as we meet him half way.

I can not say it enough brother you are WELL PROTECTED and NEVER for get this. I know you are scared for your safety and the safety of your gf but try to overcome this. By feeling fear we can be controlled. To help to overcome this fear whenever the thought of danger or fear come into mind retun this negative energy toward your enemy by releasing those feelings while vibrating runes or even just picturing your enemy in your head and seeing their destruction. Do not let that energy go to waste for it can be useful. This energy is very destructive for if you allow it to attach to your soul it can cause even more problems so release it and direct it.

Keep Strong Brother,

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "leighfaure@..." <leighfaure@... wrote:

It has become worse. He slapped her today and threatened me last night. Is there anything I can do?

I'm somewhat desperate, because he's a gangster and knows a lot ov people around here, he could hurt her, me or our families.. I don't understand what's wrong with him. We're kids and he's an adult going on like a 10 year old..

Help me please

While I am not in your position from what you stated about him knowing others in your area of which can do you harm I am sure you are afraid of going to the police. Being in school for criminal justice right now I can tell you that police do make mistakes and that it is not always best to go to them in situations like this. This is mainly due to the fact that police in urban areas will often look the other way out of fear or being overworked.

So instead of trusting in those outside of your problem trust in Satan and the Gods. Go to them directly and state this, state your fear and your worries. Being under Satan you are well protected as well as those who you love. Satan protects his own and NEVER forget this. I rarely go to Satan for help or guidance but he has always helped me when I truly needed it. He is watching over you, NEVER think otherwise.

Now with that being said this is not to say you should not take action yourself. As Satan is there to help but not to carry us the entire way. There are many things you can do for "energy" has no limits. If you put in the effort and time energy does what ever it is told, so the possibilities lay within your imagination. But when it gets down to the point a very ideal think for you to do is to CONSTANTLY place an aura of protection around yourself and your gf. Even if she is not a Satanist have her do the same. All Gentiles have the burning kundalini within us and even a spiritually closed individual can raise some amount of energy. Place this aura of protection around the two of you everyday. Ideally it should be done once in the morning and once at night. it can even be done three, four, or ten times.

Just make sure your affirmation is constant as if it changes this can stir up the energy. If a constant affirmation is used this will help the ideal desire to be programmed within the aura better.

Along with affirmations runes can also be used and programmed within the aura. Use runes of protection, and strength. Some of the best runes to be used are

Thurisaz- courage
Ansuz- overcome
Nauthiz- endurance to overcome
Eihwaz- shields soul against all kinds of hardship
Algiz (very powerful rune)- used in protection
sowilo- used in shielding against hard times

Runes like affirmations need to be constant (everyday) and the number of reptitions also needs to be constant. With the runes affirmations are needed such as

"The energies of (name of rune) are constantly working to (state your desire) now and for all eternity".

Runes can be directed against your enemy as well. This is one thing you can do for your enemies destruction. For more advanced magic you can use grey energy (death energy) and as your enemy is sleeping destroy his aura with this grey energy. The elements can also be used for your enemies destruction. Or their is always the common deat ritual which can be found on the JoS.

As I said energy's possibilities are endless as long as you put in the effort and time. But because he is a threat as of this day, first go to Satan talk to him ask for his guidance and help and protection. Tell Satan that you are going to do your part to protect yourself and your gf and to destroy your enemy but need protection until your desires are met. Satan will help us as long as we meet him half way.

I can not say it enough brother you are WELL PROTECTED and NEVER for get this. I know you are scared for your safety and the safety of your gf but try to overcome this. By feeling fear we can be controlled. To help to overcome this fear whenever the thought of danger or fear come into mind retun this negative energy toward your enemy by releasing those feelings while vibrating runes or even just picturing your enemy in your head and seeing their destruction. Do not let that energy go to waste for it can be useful. This energy is very destructive for if you allow it to attach to your soul it can cause even more problems so release it and direct it.

Keep Strong Brother,

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "leighfaure@..." <leighfaure@... wrote:

Help me please

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

Help me please

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back