Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stress of failure

vaporeddreams_

I am still a bit ashamed to say that my journey with Satan had started off on a wonky start. I had originally found about Satanism of social media, and that had averted me from learning about the truth of Satanism. Only after a user had told me about JoS, had I truly begun to understand what Satanism was about. But, the problem does not lay here. The problem and cause of my stress is in the fear that I am not meditating or seeing myself to the full potential. I know that meditation takes time and effort, and that I should never push myself too far.

It sometimes feels as if Im faking all this, that subconsciously I am not truly ready to be fully committed due to my young and immature mind. This though stresses me out as I do not want to seem ungrateful for all that Satan has given me. Thanks to him, I no longer have the same feeling of depression and such, but I still have a guilt for not always meditation and putting all my available efforts into advancing. This all gnaws at my mind every day, and it stresses me out more, on top of school and family issues.

I am here to listen to all of you and take in any suggestions for help. There is harsh truth that I must face before truly advancing and I am willing to listen. I truly want to show my strength and not give up. Thank you all so much and HS!

Your mind is in “overthinking”; keep meditating even if your mind is having a “tantrum.” In time, this process will educate your mind and form your discipline. This path for the majority is a war with yourself.

I am still a bit ashamed to say that my journey with Satan had started off on a wonky start. I had originally found about Satanism of social media, and that had averted me from learning about the truth of Satanism. Only after a user had told me about JoS, had I truly begun to understand what Satanism was about. But, the problem does not lay here. The problem and cause of my stress is in the fear that I am not meditating or seeing myself to the full potential. I know that meditation takes time and effort, and that I should never push myself too far.

It sometimes feels as if Im faking all this, that subconsciously I am not truly ready to be fully committed due to my young and immature mind. This though stresses me out as I do not want to seem ungrateful for all that Satan has given me. Thanks to him, I no longer have the same feeling of depression and such, but I still have a guilt for not always meditation and putting all my available efforts into advancing. This all gnaws at my mind every day, and it stresses me out more, on top of school and family issues.

I am here to listen to all of you and take in any suggestions for help. There is harsh truth that I must face before truly advancing and I am willing to listen. I truly want to show my strength and not give up. Thank you all so much and HS!
Enjoy the journey, that’s important too.

Soak in knowledge, wisdom, read alot of sermons on Satan’s library they changed my life.

Be patient and know that greatness takes time.

Growth is not linear so self-compassion is a skill that will take you places.

We’re happy to have you and I know you’ll grow.

To be happy, one should not be angry with oneself.
A really strong person is a steady person, not a person with a strong self-esteem.
Some day I was curious about the recent feeling of suicide in a high place
I jumped from more than two meters to the brick floor
I had a fear of heights.
I hated myself as a crybaby.
Strength is what you set up for yourself.
I was then addicted to being forced to go beyond my fears and laughed very loudly.
I thought I was that brave.
I considered joining the Marine Corps after that.
But I don't intend to do that now.
Because I know it's self-abuse
People who are angry with themselves and others are just crying children.
Look at people who are very controlling! Since they were young,
Thay have Gray hair, grows old early.
I recently had group project ,
I saw one person who had it, he's mbti is entj,
and he already has some gray hair even though he is in his mid to late 20s.
I have recently been forced to learn humility due to anxiety and depression.
Your mind will disappear from the age of 20.
Because when you go to university or make money in society, you meet many people
People will learn where they are not perfect
Because.
Your stress is a process and should be appreciated.
That's because you can mature that quickly.
When you look at the outside, everyone is perfect.
I hope you continue to grow and don't overwork yourself

If you are sensitive to this perception of success, and further inadvertently letting it stress yourself, then this creates a psychological obstacle which can lead to the demotivated behavior/actions that restart or fuels the original perceptions.

Feeling fake, incompetent, or unsuccessful, as well as harsh judgements of your ongoing efforts are all problems pertaining to the solar nature of your soul, as this energy is what relates to success and achievement.

There is a realistic level of achievement you can make at this position in your life, but if you are holding yourself to an unattainable standard of what you think should happen, then beating yourself up for not getting there yet, then that mindset will hold you back, as I explained above.

So the first priority is to regulate this and restore a sense of calmness or pride, which can mean deciding to ignore the past, and/or reminding yourself of the good things that you did do, rather than judging them too harshly.

The same applies to your evaluation of being too young, immature, or other reasons you may choose as obstacles to your dreams. It is more important to focus on the success within the current environment of your life and situation, therefore even if you are younger than others, you would focus on your success as a young SS, rather than compared to all SS. By re-framing it to something more realistic, this is how you can find pride within what you do.

Further topics to look into include the psychological concept of "Moral Injury".

To be happy, one should not be angry with oneself.
A really strong person is a steady person, not a person with a strong self-esteem.
Some day I was curious about the recent feeling of suicide in a high place
I jumped from more than two meters to the brick floor
I had a fear of heights.
I hated myself as a crybaby.
Strength is what you set up for yourself.
I was then addicted to being forced to go beyond my fears and laughed very loudly.
I thought I was that brave.
I considered joining the Marine Corps after that.
But I don't intend to do that now.
Because I know it's self-abuse
People who are angry with themselves and others are just crying children.
Look at people who are very controlling! Since they were young,
Thay have Gray hair, grows old early.
I recently had group project ,
I saw one person who had it, he's mbti is entj,
and he already has some gray hair even though he is in his mid to late 20s.
I have recently been forced to learn humility due to anxiety and depression.
Your mind will disappear from the age of 20.
Because when you go to university or make money in society, you meet many people
People will learn where they are not perfect
Because.
Your stress is a process and should be appreciated.
That's because you can mature that quickly.
When you look at the outside, everyone is perfect.
I hope you continue to grow and don't overwork yourself
There's a error in my writing
It's not "self-esteem". It's "pride"
Self esteem is good

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back