Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange thoughts

waric_lyco1

hello everyone, I have been a satanist for a couple of years now and life coundent be better he has made me nothing but happy. However as of late i have been having very strange and rondom thoughts about chirstains. It started happaning a about two weeks ago or so. so the strange thoughts basicaly consist of random bible quotes, thoughts of jesus randomly, and non hatefull thoughts about chirstains. also i feel as though my grip on my magick is weaker then ussal. it hard to explain but i feel as though i cant control as smoothly as normal. Is this a result of chirstain prayer? where the hell is all this shit coming from randomly? any advice will help i really need to get rid of all these random bullshit thoughts. there not major thoughts but there presnce will not be tollerated.

Death to the right hand path
Hail Satan!

well all i can think of is the more you focus on the thoughts the more they will rear their ugly heads. just let them pass and try to picture satan or a sigil when they come up. maybe chant satans name in your head. and follow a strict meditation magick schedule so that it doesnt affect you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waric_lyco" <waric_lyco@... wrote:

hello everyone, I have been a satanist for a couple of years now and life coundent be better he has made me nothing but happy. However as of late i have been having very strange and rondom thoughts about chirstains. It started happaning a about two weeks ago or so. so the strange thoughts basicaly consist of random bible quotes, thoughts of jesus randomly, and non hatefull thoughts about chirstains. also i feel as though my grip on my magick is weaker then ussal. it hard to explain but i feel as though i cant control as smoothly as normal. Is this a result of chirstain prayer? where the hell is all this shit coming from randomly? any advice will help i really need to get rid of all these random bullshit thoughts. there not major thoughts but there presnce will not be tollerated.

Hail Satan!

First clean your aura. I suggest doing it while taking a shower because the running water helps wash the gray filth off of you. Then severe the enemy link that still connects you.
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/severing_the_link.html

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Malphas!!
Hail Paimon!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!
Hail Andras!!
Hail the Mighty Gods of Hell!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waric_lyco" <waric_lyco@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back