Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange feeling...

Diro

Hi, I'm Diro. Anyway, I was wondering if a strange feeling, much like a needle, except all over my body, is normal for beginning Satanists. I've never felt this before.

Diro

Hail our Father Satan

What oyu are feeling is amplified bio-electricity. Our souls, brains and bodies run on bio-electrcity, same as with everything in the universe.

This is amplified when we work on meditations and is what is known as our witchpower, chi, vril, ki, etc.

Feelings we have are individual but tickling, feelings like effervescence [like in soda-pop], needles, floating, glowing, vibrating, buzzing and anything related to electricity is very normal. We can also feel amplified bio-electricity when Demons visit us closely sometimes. This can leave us with over-sensitive skin, like a sunburn without the pain, for a couple of days afterwards, if we are not really powerful yet.

This buzzing [which is normal to hear on occasion] was symbolized by the bee hive, and stinger of the bee on the headress of sculptures of certain Egyptian Gods.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Diro" <deathisonthecards@... wrote:

Hi, I'm Diro. Anyway, I was wondering if a strange feeling, much like a needle, except all over my body, is normal for beginning Satanists. I've never felt this before.

Diro

Hail our Father Satan

omg i feel that too but only when i am speaking with Father Satan. it has to do with their power and our bioelectricity. we get the side effects wich usually include sensitve skin, and a bit of other stuff i can't exactly remember now. but yes it is normal.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 6:35:05 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Strange feeling...

Diro

Hail our Father Satan

omg!!!!!! so that is what that noise was all this time!!!! COOOL! O.O

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 2:56:49 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Strange feeling...

What oyu are feeling is amplified bio-electricity. Our souls, brains and bodies run on bio-electrcity, same as with everything in the universe.

This is amplified when we work on meditations and is what is known as our witchpower, chi, vril, ki, etc.

Feelings we have are individual but tickling, feelings like effervescence [like in soda-pop], needles, floating, glowing, vibrating, buzzing and anything related to electricity is very normal. We can also feel amplified bio-electricity when Demons visit us closely sometimes. This can leave us with over-sensitive skin, like a sunburn without the pain, for a couple of days afterwards, if we are not really powerful yet.

This buzzing [which is normal to hear on occasion] was symbolized by the bee hive, and stinger of the bee on the headress of sculptures of certain Egyptian Gods.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Diro" <deathisonthecards@ ... wrote:

Diro

Hail our Father Satan

actually, yes this is good if you feel it while or after you meditate.  This is what energy feels like.  After a while, it may get more intense, but your body will get used to it.  Also, energy can be burning hot. HAIL SATAN!! ;)
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 8:35:05 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Strange feeling...

Diro

Hail our Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back