Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

strange experiences

[email protected]

Long story short , from time to time lets say im watching tv , im relaxed im feeling comfortable and then suddenly i get this feeling like im going 160 m/ph and i pulled the handbrake. Im kind of new and i havent really opened my 3 eye yet , nor have i astral traveled although i think thats whats going on. I have tried a few times to astral project but was unsuccessful . Its a very weird feeling like i my consciousness drifts off because im thinking of something , but not really concentrating and suddenly bam i get this feeling it happens so suddely and so fast.

I would very much appreciate an answer or an idea of whats going on..

There is a rune on joyofsatan for past life regression. I do not have visions but the dream of past I have.Once time I have dream being lady dressed in black and I was in carriage and I entered to place which I later by images found out it was a versay castle. But from time after glory days of that place. And in that I remember one young man servent I saw. 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 18:30, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Something similar happened to me once. I was in my bedroom, vibrating runes, while sitting on my bed (as best as I can remember, this was over a year ago.)
Then somehow, astrally, I was in first person and third person view at the same time, vibrating runes on a green grassy hill, near a hut/hovel that was my home. The sky was blue. I had fair skin and black hair with blue eyes (although in this lifetime I have slightly tanned skin and black hair with dark brown eyes, because I am Chinese).Another time it became darker in my room and the wind was really blowing and it was raining, astrally, when I vibrated runes on a second occasion. 
I am not sure what your experience is but  I think it sounded like something to do with the astral travel too.

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:14 AM, "alex987dobrev789@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Long story short , from time to time lets say im watching tv , im relaxed im feeling comfortable and then suddenly i get this feeling like im going 160 m/ph and i pulled the handbrake. Im kind of new and i havent really opened my 3 eye yet , nor have i astral traveled although i think thats whats going on. I have tried a few times to astral project but was unsuccessful . Its a very weird feeling like i my consciousness drifts off because im thinking of something , but not really concentrating and suddenly bam i get this feeling it happens so suddely and so fast.

I've had these type of experiences many times. I was told by my GD that this is a way we're given to see past life/this life experiences. So that mistakes will not be made now and/or so that we can remember lessons to avoid mistakes in the future. I write these experiences down in my astral temple. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Something similar happened to me once. I was in my bedroom, vibrating runes, while sitting on my bed (as best as I can remember, this was over a year ago.)
Then somehow, astrally, I was in first person and third person view at the same time, vibrating runes on a green grassy hill, near a hut/hovel that was my home. The sky was blue. I had fair skin and black hair with blue eyes (although in this lifetime I have slightly tanned skin and black hair with dark brown eyes, because I am Chinese).Another time it became darker in my room and the wind was really blowing and it was raining, astrally, when I vibrated runes on a second occasion. 
I am not sure what your experience is but  I think it sounded like something to do with the astral travel too.

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:14 AM, "alex987dobrev789@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Does it feel like someone is trying to shove your soul out of your own body? If so, I have felt that before.... its really awkward.. To me it feels like someone took a shovel and tried dislodging my soul with it. its really annoying when it happens

I guess your astral body was trying get free for projection. But fear
in you continue to obstruct the movement. Get free and relax :do not
allow fear to control you instead have control over it by your
mind.GOODLUCK.

On 1/13/17, alex987dobrev789@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Long story short , from time to time lets say im watching tv , im relaxed im
feeling comfortable and then suddenly i get this feeling like im going 160
m/ph and i pulled the handbrake. Im kind of new and i havent really opened
my 3 eye yet , nor have i astral traveled although i think thats whats going
on. I have tried a few times to astral project but was unsuccessful . Its a
very weird feeling like i my consciousness drifts off because im thinking of
something , but not really concentrating and suddenly bam i get this feeling
it happens so suddely and so fast.

Could that be some signs of evolution? I had this too but ended up in a dimly lit catacomb like chamber with a little fire lighting the place up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 1:34 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Something similar happened to me once. I was in my bedroom, vibrating runes, while sitting on my bed (as best as I can remember, this was over a year ago.)

exactly its so sudden and so fast , but i still have no explanation or way of preventing it

Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: "g2uwmq6euoe7ap3bkeztrn2zq2wkgtczlztttqjj@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 1/16/17 07:22 (GMT+02:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: strange experiences
  Does it feel like someone is trying to shove your soul out of your own body? If so, I have felt that before.... its really awkward.. To me it feels like someone took a shovel and tried dislodging my soul with it. its really annoying when it happens

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back