Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange dreams! PLEASE HELP!!

Denis Majhen

<td val[/IMG]Hello.

I have strange dreams about some wolfs eating humans... Can somebody explain this dreams? I Am so scared!! I will commite suicide if that dont stop... :-(

[/TD]

What?? Commit Suicide?? Sort it out.

Such dreams can be beneficial in desensitizing. If your considering killing yourself because of something so trivial you really should get some professional help.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Denis Majhen <denismajhen@... wrote:

Hello.

I have strange dreams about some wolfs eating humans... Can somebody explain this dreams? I Am so scared!! I will commite suicide if that dont stop... :-(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Denis Majhen <denismajhen@... wrote:
Hello.

Chill out man. No reason to get suicidal.
When I was a kid I used to have nightmares and they really scared me. Something that helped me a lot was simply repeating to myself, before I went to sleep:"I won't have any nightmares tonight".

I don't know if your dreams have any special meaning though.

There is probably meaning to your Dreams Denis, but they may also be to serve a purpose of desensitization as aforementioned.

By desensitization We remove Ourselves from Fear, through Dreams this is done on a Subconscious level, almost like Hypnosis. Remember, a Dream cannot kill you, regardless of media interpretation, freddy kruger etc. Also, the representation of physical death in a Dream can aid in the perception of Spiritual Immortality, though the body is destroyed, you still "Wake Up". Think on this further.

Another interpretation of this particular Dream is of your environment, are you surrounded by opposition? If everyone around you found out you where a Spiritual Satanist they would "tear you to pieces" perhaps? Could be a subconscious representation of your physical surroundings and the Fear you carry relating to such.

But, as the wolves eat the bodies every night, you still wake up every morning. Think on this also.

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Niels" <nielsreeslev@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Denis Majhen <denismajhen@ wrote:

Hello.

When I was a kid I used to have nightmares and they really scared me. Something that helped me a lot was simply repeating to myself, before I went to sleep:"I won't have any nightmares tonight".

Hey Denis, 
don't worry too much about it.. After dedicating myself to Father Satan, I have had some really "strange" dreams.  
Maybe initially there is a bit of fear and confusion but try and look past it, into the meaning behind it, and you could always ask Father Satan for help. 
What I usually do, when I feel fear is, laugh. Nothing helps breaks you out of fear then forcing yourself to just LAUGH.  
And secondly and most importantly I mentally give myself a LOUD shout of Hail Satan! 
All these things help me, and eventually I started looking pass the "strangeness" of dreams into the meanings behind them. 
Hope it helps, 
Hail Satan!Siva =) 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 27 February 2010 11:28:51
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Strange dreams! PLEASE HELP!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Denis Majhen <denismajhen@ ... wrote:

Hello.

New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

i had a lil talk with your demons and this is said as thus dedication passing of the tests read carefully you fools

No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods. All of the books of those who are without are altered by them; and they have declined from them, although they were written by the prophets and the apostles. That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books.

***To me truth and falsehood are known.** When temptation comes, I give my covenant to him that trusts in me. Moreover, I give council to the skilled directors, for I have appointed them for periods that are known to me. I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

Chapter II

I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands. I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them. ***I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires.**** I appear in diverse manners to those who are faithful and under my command.

now the rest of your test is up to you the dreams started not long after the dedication as for the dragon priest you need to stop with that psychology bullshit this is spiritual manner and has nothing to do with psychological affirmations the so called "god" you all worship is real and is living and breathing just as you and i he is here and so are we de formati esta satanas lucifer exelci abestos dela mori esta te spiritorimos yak mal choota shem ya ghori eclise ya meta shokol eridu bastet lak halma

I hope with "you fools" you don't refer to us. Bcuz if you do it, this proves my case that you're an infiltrator. The passage you quote has to do with the High Priests and others, not a person who dedicates. And also for people who Enki decides to share his secrets with them.

The Gods never send negative dreams to test people, its not their way. This is the "domain" of enemy angels and greys, they revel in bringing negative emotions to people. Its usual for some people to get attacked by angels a lil before or a lil after they do their dedication in an attempt to scare them away from Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_pyro_ownz" <the_pyro_ownz@... wrote:

i had a lil talk with your demons and this is said as thus dedication passing of the tests read carefully you fools

No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods. All of the books of those who are without are altered by them; and they have declined from them, although they were written by the prophets and the apostles. That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books.

***To me truth and falsehood are known.** When temptation comes, I give my covenant to him that trusts in me. Moreover, I give council to the skilled directors, for I have appointed them for periods that are known to me. I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

Chapter II

I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands. I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them. ***I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires.**** I appear in diverse manners to those who are faithful and under my command.

now the rest of your test is up to you the dreams started not long after the dedication as for the dragon priest you need to stop with that psychology bullshit this is spiritual manner and has nothing to do with psychological affirmations the so called "god" you all worship is real and is living and breathing just as you and i he is here and so are we de formati esta satanas lucifer exelci abestos dela mori esta te spiritorimos yak mal choota shem ya ghori eclise ya meta shokol eridu bastet lak halma

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_pyro_ownz" <the_pyro_ownz@... wrote:

Chapter II

This looks like an infiltrator or just a general troublemaker. Maybe he should a warning or a punishment (temp. ban, for example).

<td val[/IMG]HAIL SATAN, why has my fellows forsaken me when  have them by my side  as a student i have been living from hand to mouth i have complained and still nothing has been done to me honestly in the name of the father and master lucifer please help me

--- On Sat, 27/2/10, high_priest_lucius_dragonwolf <high_priest_lucius_dragonwolf@... wrote:
From: high_priest_lucius_dragonwolf <high_priest_lucius_dragonwolf@...
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, 27 February, 2010, 23:57

There is probably meaning to your Dreams Denis, but they may also be to serve a purpose of desensitization as aforementioned.

By desensitization We remove Ourselves from Fear, through Dreams this is done on a Subconscious level, almost like Hypnosis. Remember, a Dream cannot kill you, regardless of media interpretation, freddy kruger etc. Also, the representation of physical death in a Dream can aid in the perception of Spiritual Immortality, though the body is destroyed, you still "Wake Up". Think on this further.

Another interpretation of this particular Dream is of your environment, are you surrounded by opposition? If everyone around you found out you where a Spiritual Satanist they would "tear you to pieces" perhaps? Could be a subconscious representation of your physical surroundings and the Fear you carry relating to such.

But, as the wolves eat the bodies every night, you still wake up every morning. Think on this also.

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Niels" <nielsreeslev@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Denis Majhen <denismajhen@ wrote:

Hello.

[/TD]

You should STOP thinking in a hypochristian way, because it seems Satanism is not for you in your current state of mind. Seriously, I read the previous things you said like you want to "worship" someone to bring you money and fame and whined about money. COME ON, thats how a HYPOCHRISTIAN thinks. WE, SS (Spiritual Satanists) DON'T worship anyone or feel the need to depend on other beings but DO things for OURSELVES. Satan DOESN'T even need "worship" (ughhh, I HATE that word) and TEACHES us to do all those things on our own, using magick when we have empowerd our souls. The foundation of SS is power meditation and yoga for soul development.

So, stop whining and start a power meditation program. You gotta change your attitude, bcuz if you keep whining and complaining then it means Satanism is not for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], anas lynden <carter_2003@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN, why has my fellows forsaken me when  have them by my side  as a student i have been living from hand to mouth i have complained and still nothing has been done to me honestly in the name of the father and master lucifer please help me

--- On Sat, 27/2/10, high_priest_lucius_dragonwolf <high_priest_lucius_dragonwolf@... wrote:

From: high_priest_lucius_dragonwolf <high_priest_lucius_dragonwolf@...
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, 27 February, 2010, 23:57

Regards

Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Niels" <nielsreeslev@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Denis Majhen <denismajhen@ wrote:

Hello.

This is just a feedback of my first ever "official" summoning.  
It was pretty amazing, but I think my excitement kept getting in the way as it was quite difficult to actually focus and mediate on the Demon. (yes, I know, need more VOID mediation for myself)   :p 
I decided to summon (maybe summon is too strong a word, how about invite?) the Demon Horus, aka Purson. 
Cleaned up my altar and myself, got the candles and did everything as mentioned.. 
However, I keep *banging* against this obstacle. I noticed this from previous experiences during my mediations and standard rituals. I can feel really STRONG energies all around and within me. I can feel a presence of something or someone.. and it projects a very strong sense of comfort, love, protection and guidance. It is either Father Satan or my own Guardian Demon/Demoness. 
The feeling is so strong and moving that sometimes I am moved to tears. Its an amazing experience and I had something similar to it again this time when I did the summoning for Horus. 
But here is where I get quite frustrated. I want to REACH out to them, to be able to openly communicate with all Demons and Demoness, the same as I would with normal human beings. To see, hear, touch them. 
I understand how me being new (its only been like a month since I dedicated myself) it is going to take time. I have already did the Opening/Activation of Chakras (hopefully I did it right) and am hoping it will help strengthen my "senses" in viewing my Demon Family. 
I even got a pendulum cause I was so eager to communicate with them, but it is quite frustrating as the pendulum doesn't swing about so aggressively. The movements on it are so mild and almost not even there that sometimes I can't even tell if it is moving in a "yes" or "no" motion. (and its tiring on the arms too) 
I know they are there, I can feel them and sense them. But communicating with them is really getting frustrating and sometimes I even get angry with myself during the ritual when I am using the pendulum..  :-( 
My experience with Horus was the same, being able to feel him, which made me happy that He actually came but at the same time quite sad that I couldn't communicate with him properly. 
A funny incident that happened during the summoning was that, I must have been getting distracted or something because the candle color I was using for him (it was purple) actually flared really brightly and sparks came out from it, 1 of the sparks actually touched my finger and it was like being "pinched".  Lol! 
I guess it's His way of saying, "Pay attention!".  It was pretty cool. So then I tried the pendulum to communicate with him, but as usual, that went no where.
Now usually my "stamina" for mediation is about 1 hr ++, now this is still halfway through the ritual when I suddenly had such a strong craving to go to sleep. Begun to be VERY sleepy. So I ended the ritual quickly, said sorry to Horus and went to bed. 
And I have the most amazing dream! I think it was Horus way of trying to communicate with me or something. In his "profile" it mentions that he discerns the past, present and future among other things. And I had a very strong dream as if I was really there, about a childhood past of mine. It was beautiful and amazing. 
So just want to say THANK YOU HORUS!!! :D I don't know what I can give you back in return for that amazing experience, but you have my most sincere thanks.  :) 
Wow.... this has gotten to be quite a wordy email. Apologies to the rest of you, brothers & sisters. Didn't mean to bore you or anything :p 
I am just sooo excited about this experience! :D
But at the same time am wondering if anyone knows anyway I can go about in strengthening my "psychic" awareness? I want to reach that level where I can openly communicate with them, rather then just feeling them. 
Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone else with their progress! 
Hail Satan!Siva =) 
P.S.: Incase anyone was wondering, yes I did bless my pendulum at my altar, and just to show how "confusing" it has been with it. I have tried discerning the name of my Guardian Demon or even if it is a Demoness and I get a different name every time... the names are not mentioned on JOS website but still it just makes me wonder if I am using the pendulum correctly..  :-/  I can feel some sort of blockage and its frustrating the crap out of me! _< 

New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back