Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange dream about Astaroth

davidfxtx6

last night i had a very real feeling dream that involved Astaroth, i was in some random house that was being attacked by the enemy and i was just about holding them off on my own, then Astaroth appeared in front of me and she seemed really happy to see me and she completely wrecked the enemies attacking me in a matter of seconds and got me out of the house and we started sweeping through the streets and other houses killing the enemies ( mainly jews ) and cleared them out in no time, she seemed over joyed to see me alive and fighting by her side and i felt some sort of special connection to her and i havent stopped being able to think about it all day, any ideas if this could be a vision of the future or Astaroth trying to tell me something cos its the strangest dream i ever had but it felt so real.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!!!
HAIL THE GODS AND WARRIORS OF SATAN!!!!!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Strange dream about Astaroth
Sent: Sun, Nov 3, 2013 6:54:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]   last night i had a very real feeling dream that involved Astaroth, i was in some random house that was being attacked by the enemy and i was just about holding them off on my own, then Astaroth appeared in front of me and she seemed really happy to see me and she completely wrecked the enemies attacking me in a matter of seconds and got me out of the house and we started sweeping through the streets and other houses killing the enemies ( mainly jews ) and cleared them out in no time, she seemed over joyed to see me alive and fighting by her side and i felt some sort of special connection to her and i havent stopped being able to think about it all day, any ideas if this could be a vision of the future or Astaroth trying to tell me something cos its the strangest dream i ever had but it felt so real.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!!!
HAIL THE GODS AND WARRIORS OF SATAN!!!!! [/TD]

Personally what i would tell you, is that it was Astaroth trying to tell you something. I'm not sure what, so you will have to figure that out yourself, plus I'm not you so i don't know what part of your subconscious mind she was trying to access. Anyway, try to figure out what it meant, maybe by meditating on it and trying to talk to Astaroth. Maybe she will tell you that it is a vision of your future. who knows?

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS AND WARRIORS OF HELL!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <davidfxtx6@... wrote:

last night i had a very real feeling dream that involved Astaroth, i was in some random house that was being attacked by the enemy and i was just about holding them off on my own, then Astaroth appeared in front of me and she seemed really happy to see me and she completely wrecked the enemies attacking me in a matter of seconds and got me out of the house and we started sweeping through the streets and other houses killing the enemies ( mainly jews ) and cleared them out in no time, she seemed over joyed to see me alive and fighting by her side and i felt some sort of special connection to her and i havent stopped being able to think about it all day, any ideas if this could be a vision of the future or Astaroth trying to tell me something cos its the strangest dream i ever had but it felt so real.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!!!
HAIL THE GODS AND WARRIORS OF SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back