Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange dedication ritual

darknight00245

I dedicated my life to father Satan the night of the full moon on February 3-4, 2015. i prepared my black candle and the sigil of Lucifer i was to focus on and began writing my dedication. i had planned it to be at 3 am as i am awake at this time every night. When i was writing it, i heard 3 loud deliberate knocks on my desk and there was nothing that could have caused them. Nonetheless i was shaken up quite a bit but i preformed my dedication ritual anyway. I pricked my left finger with a tattoo needle (im a tattoo artist). i burnt the paper in the flame and sat and meditated for a while before turning off the candle. Afterwards i went outside and contemplated the step i had taken but felt very strange. The next day i felt very tired all day as when coming down off shrooms or lsd. i didnt feel the relief and the joy most claim they feel. I have been studying satanism for over a year and have read many occult books over the years and agree with them, but why that feeling? 
Just some background: I do live in a christian home and my mother is a jehovah's witness. I used to go to church but was disfellowshipped for following my hearts desires. I hate Christianity and havent been involved in anything christian in 12 years. 

Congs
Welcome to the family
On Feb 7, 2015 2:54 AM, "darknight00245@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I dedicated my life to father Satan the night of the full moon on February 3-4, 2015. i prepared my black candle and the sigil of Lucifer i was to focus on and began writing my dedication. i had planned it to be at 3 am as i am awake at this time every night. When i was writing it, i heard 3 loud deliberate knocks on my desk and there was nothing that could have caused them. Nonetheless i was shaken up quite a bit but i preformed my dedication ritual anyway. I pricked my left finger with a tattoo needle (im a tattoo artist). i burnt the paper in the flame and sat and meditated for a while before turning off the candle. Afterwards i went outside and contemplated the step i had taken but felt very strange. The next day i felt very tired all day as when coming down off shrooms or lsd. i didnt feel the relief and the joy most claim they feel. I have been studying satanism for over a year and have read many occult books over the years and agree with them, but why that feeling? 
Just some background: I do live in a christian home and my mother is a jehovah's witness. I used to go to church but was disfellowshipped for following my hearts desires. I hate Christianity and havent been involved in anything christian in 12 years. 

My guess is that it's the energy from your home, which you said you live in an xian home.And welcome to the family :) Hail Satan!

On Friday, February 6, 2015 3:54 PM, "darknight00245@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

thanks guys. the energy ordeal it makes sense now that i think about it. Will this affect my mother also? Even though we have different faiths i do love her very much.

It probably won't affect her. As it is a matter of choice to come to Satan.
But when you get experience you can do a working to try to wake her up. There are some examples, if you search this forum and the other (I believe), that can help you with this.

JOY OF SATAN  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back