Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

STOP THE FUCKING IN-FIGHTING !!!

How many times has Satan told us he detests the in-fighting between his dedicated people? Do we not hear? Instead, too many of us seem to think that an obnoxious, knee-jerk response to anything that doesn't quite "conform" is required. It's counter-productive and detracts heavily from Satanic unity. (I am NOT referring to xtian drivel and related garbage that gets posted by impostors and infiltrators!).

When someone makes an outrageous claim, take the allegations with the proverbial large grain of salt and a mega-dose of skepticism. (If you don't personally know the claimant, you don't know beyond all doubt whether or not the claim or parts of it has any validity. Remember the old saying: "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it very likely is a duck," i.e., if the claim doesn't make sense, is too convoluted to understand or unravel (Satan doesn't teach in riddles or obscurities; He is upfront about everything), is full of self-aggrandizement, blatant or otherwise ("how wonderful am I!"), etc. don't give it house-room. If you think there may be something valid to it yet are still puzzled, take the matter up with your guardian demon.

(On the other hand, just because a claim may sound bizarre, don't throw out the baby with the bath water. Everyone's "destiny" is different. For instance, if you knew mine you'd probably think it was bizarre; if I knew yours, I'd probably think the exact same thing. Just be sure to consider all sides, all facets. I am naturally skeptical of claims publicly made; that doesn't mean they are entirely invalid although they certainly can be and probably are in most cases; but it means, at least to me, that unless they are using a personal experience as an example to assist others, the claimant probably has an over-dose of ego.)

The newbie (yes, a Newbie! who had been dedicated for 2 weeks!) who went back to church and prayed (yecch!) was subjected to a barrage of vitriol that hasn't seen its equal in some time. Yes, I, too was shocked and admit that I would have liked to have jumped right in with my version of "how could you?!" but on reflection it sounds like it was more a matter of old habits dying hard than anything else. Remember we were all new once and we all made mistakes, some perhaps quite serious, and like it or not we will continue to make mistakes--since they're inevitable, they can be made to serve as a part of the learning process. While not condoning in any way what this person did, is it really necessary to draw and quarter him? More effective, I'd think, would be to point out the seriousness of such a thing and that he needs to study and meditate and make a concerted effort to contact his guardian demon, etc. so this sort of thing isn't repeated. Furthermore, WE do not decide who is taken back or not, who is accepted in the first place or not; Satan does that, not us.

We need to realize that just because two people are Satanists, it doesn't naturally follow that they will always get along or even like each other all that much. People are different and some resonate with us while others do not. That does not mean we cannot treat each other civilly, however, and that is something we need to learn to do. We may not "like" a particular person which means we don't have to become close friends or marry them, etc., but regardless we stand solidly beside them for Satan and against the enemy! We can disagree with each other--there's nothing wrong with healthy debate and discussion!--but our fellow brothers and sisters in Satan are NOT the enemy and deserve better. More importantly, Satan deserves better!

As an aside: When dealing with impostors and infiltrators, here's something I've personally found to be more effective (at least for me; everyone's different). Yes, they are infuriating, but once they've been exposed for all to see, save your energy for what really counts: all-out warfare against the fool(s) instead of continued ranting on the group. They thrive on attention and don't require or deserve endless posts from us feeding that need.

Well said! While it does piss me off when people make ridiculous claims ( I've achieved godhood, I'm Satan's 4th cousin, ect) I try not to dignify them with a response. I agree that the torrent of hate directed to the newbie was very excessive. Years of brainwashing can be very effected, and the taint of xanity can go very deep. We need to stop taking every statement we disagree with like a personal insult. I always thought this group was a place for us to share experiences, give advice, and talk to other satanists, not to flame anyone who disagrees. Close mindedness is for xians, we are better than that.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

How many times has Satan told us he detests the in-fighting between his dedicated people? Do we not hear? Instead, too many of us seem to think that an obnoxious, knee-jerk response to anything that doesn't quite "conform" is required. It's counter-productive and detracts heavily from Satanic unity. (I am NOT referring to xtian drivel and related garbage that gets posted by impostors and infiltrators!).

When someone makes an outrageous claim, take the allegations with the proverbial large grain of salt and a mega-dose of skepticism. (If you don't personally know the claimant, you don't know beyond all doubt whether or not the claim or parts of it has any validity. Remember the old saying: "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it very likely is a duck," i.e., if the claim doesn't make sense, is too convoluted to understand or unravel (Satan doesn't teach in riddles or obscurities; He is upfront about everything), is full of self-aggrandizement, blatant or otherwise ("how wonderful am I!"), etc. don't give it house-room. If you think there may be something valid to it yet are still puzzled, take the matter up with your guardian demon.

(On the other hand, just because a claim may sound bizarre, don't throw out the baby with the bath water. Everyone's "destiny" is different. For instance, if you knew mine you'd probably think it was bizarre; if I knew yours, I'd probably think the exact same thing. Just be sure to consider all sides, all facets. I am naturally skeptical of claims publicly made; that doesn't mean they are entirely invalid although they certainly can be and probably are in most cases; but it means, at least to me, that unless they are using a personal experience as an example to assist others, the claimant probably has an over-dose of ego.)

The newbie (yes, a Newbie! who had been dedicated for 2 weeks!) who went back to church and prayed (yecch!) was subjected to a barrage of vitriol that hasn't seen its equal in some time. Yes, I, too was shocked and admit that I would have liked to have jumped right in with my version of "how could you?!" but on reflection it sounds like it was more a matter of old habits dying hard than anything else. Remember we were all new once and we all made mistakes, some perhaps quite serious, and like it or not we will continue to make mistakes--since they're inevitable, they can be made to serve as a part of the learning process. While not condoning in any way what this person did, is it really necessary to draw and quarter him? More effective, I'd think, would be to point out the seriousness of such a thing and that he needs to study and meditate and make a concerted effort to contact his guardian demon, etc. so this sort of thing isn't repeated. Furthermore, WE do not decide who is taken back or not, who is accepted in the first place or not; Satan does that, not us.

We need to realize that just because two people are Satanists, it doesn't naturally follow that they will always get along or even like each other all that much. People are different and some resonate with us while others do not. That does not mean we cannot treat each other civilly, however, and that is something we need to learn to do. We may not "like" a particular person which means we don't have to become close friends or marry them, etc., but regardless we stand solidly beside them for Satan and against the enemy! We can disagree with each other--there's nothing wrong with healthy debate and discussion!--but our fellow brothers and sisters in Satan are NOT the enemy and deserve better. More importantly, Satan deserves better!

As an aside: When dealing with impostors and infiltrators, here's something I've personally found to be more effective (at least for me; everyone's different). Yes, they are infuriating, but once they've been exposed for all to see, save your energy for what really counts: all-out warfare against the fool(s) instead of continued ranting on the group. They thrive on attention and don't require or deserve endless posts from us feeding that need.

Brother thank you man! You are completly right in what you have said. We can be better we are in fact children of enki! So of that in mind we can learn to be more civil. I think very simlar if you don't know the person when they state something about what they may have or not done we need to shoe some respect since till we can know someone for who they really are we should not be jugdemental as a worthless Xian. I belive that is their goal to cause problems with our unity and pure emotional happiness. Many of us are in fact newbies so for those their defense against enemy attacks are not as strong as say one of us who have been practicing for many years. I don't think the person who said they prayed at a Xian church was In wrong he was and most likely will be fighting the deep embeded brainwashing that has been going into his head. We should not jump on him as a idiot but rather teach him how to break this evil cycle that xianty has done to him. I don't see it as pity but rather we need to heal him from the neagitive energies that caused such hurt and confusing emotions. The enemy works on our emotional outlets by stimulating confusion and other feelings that lead us to lash out and break our unity. Wake up men we are at war and in war we are all a team and those who have been deluded by ego and other things are wounds that the enemy has caused see what they are doing as a tactial ambush we must all work on our defense and energy work. If we are to win a battle we need to not only us fact but our powers to attack these people who are entering this group unknown to us. Target them with your curses and turn the tide. They sow on us doubt and anger but we will ignore that and defend this group. Hail Satan and hail haures!! 
Victory shall be now!! Fuck xianty!!Fuck the enemy!! To the battle we begin and we shall end it as well88
On Feb 7, 2010, at 2:36 PM, "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
  How many times has Satan told us he detests the in-fighting between his dedicated people? Do we not hear? Instead, too many of us seem to think that an obnoxious, knee-jerk response to anything that doesn't quite "conform" is required. It's counter-productive and detracts heavily from Satanic unity. (I am NOT referring to xtian drivel and related garbage that gets posted by impostors and infiltrators! ).

When someone makes an outrageous claim, take the allegations with the proverbial large grain of salt and a mega-dose of skepticism. (If you don't personally know the claimant, you don't know beyond all doubt whether or not the claim or parts of it has any validity. Remember the old saying: "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it very likely is a duck," i.e., if the claim doesn't make sense, is too convoluted to understand or unravel (Satan doesn't teach in riddles or obscurities; He is upfront about everything), is full of self-aggrandizement , blatant or otherwise ("how wonderful am I!"), etc. don't give it house-room. If you think there may be something valid to it yet are still puzzled, take the matter up with your guardian demon.

We need to realize that just because two people are Satanists, it doesn't naturally follow that they will always get along or even like each other all that much. People are different and some resonate with us while others do not. That does not mean we cannot treat each other civilly, however, and that is something we need to learn to do. We may not "like" a particular person which means we don't have to become close friends or marry them, etc., but regardless we stand solidly beside them for Satan and against the enemy! We can disagree with each other--there' s nothing wrong with healthy debate and discussion!- -but our fellow brothers and sisters in Satan are NOT the enemy and deserve better. More importantly, Satan deserves better!

very well put i dont think anyone could have said it better thank you for writing this.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

You are correct. I should not have said what I said. As an older person I sometimes get pissed at the impulsiveness of younger people. SATAN is the one and only one to make such decisions, not us. As long as we see no infiltration this person should be educated as much as possible. In the end, as with us all, it will be between the individual and SATAN.
HS!!!
Lon

Well said, its sad to think we may tear ourselves apart from the inside like the Christians.

Well said! =) 
Hail Satan!Siva 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 8 February 2010 6:36:36
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] STOP THE FUCKING IN-FIGHTING !!!

How many times has Satan told us he detests the in-fighting between his dedicated people? Do we not hear? Instead, too many of us seem to think that an obnoxious, knee-jerk response to anything that doesn't quite "conform" is required. It's counter-productive and detracts heavily from Satanic unity. (I am NOT referring to xtian drivel and related garbage that gets posted by impostors and infiltrators! ).

When someone makes an outrageous claim, take the allegations with the proverbial large grain of salt and a mega-dose of skepticism. (If you don't personally know the claimant, you don't know beyond all doubt whether or not the claim or parts of it has any validity. Remember the old saying: "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it very likely is a duck," i.e., if the claim doesn't make sense, is too convoluted to understand or unravel (Satan doesn't teach in riddles or obscurities; He is upfront about everything), is full of self-aggrandizement , blatant or otherwise ("how wonderful am I!"), etc. don't give it house-room. If you think there may be something valid to it yet are still puzzled, take the matter up with your guardian demon.

We need to realize that just because two people are Satanists, it doesn't naturally follow that they will always get along or even like each other all that much. People are different and some resonate with us while others do not. That does not mean we cannot treat each other civilly, however, and that is something we need to learn to do. We may not "like" a particular person which means we don't have to become close friends or marry them, etc., but regardless we stand solidly beside them for Satan and against the enemy! We can disagree with each other--there' s nothing wrong with healthy debate and discussion!- -but our fellow brothers and sisters in Satan are NOT the enemy and deserve better. More importantly, Satan deserves better!

Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel

<td val[/IMG]I'm not poking fun by any means saying this(it may be a bit cliche) but You Go. That was very well said and I agree. Use that kind of passion for empowering and bettering yourself and helping others on the path instead of having a 'pissing contest' etc. We are all here together and are a family. Granted families can be a bit dysfunctional at times in the end we are still together. "you say potato, I say potahto" kind of thing

Sude Ea/Enki

--- On Sun, 2/7/10, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] STOP THE FUCKING IN-FIGHTING !!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 5:36 PM

[/TD]

beautiful words written and to all out there who have "fallen" do not fret, you will come back to Enki when it is right for you. :) You never would have in the first place if you were not sure where you belong.

Love, YOur sister
Akia
HAIL ENKI!!!

well said!
i have blown up twice because of posts that i have made and that have become full out fights cause some one took some typo to great offense and everything went to the crap-hole.
i share your frustration and admire your post.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back