Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stop being rude to newbies.

sal_slyth

I've noticed a lot of name-calling toward new people or outsiders who are simply asking questions.

Remember that you once had ZERO knowledge of Satan, Satanism, spiritual matters, etc.

Stop treating people like they're idiots just because they don't know something; it makes us look just as bad as the xians, and fosters a negative environment.

Hail Satan.

Keep in mind, there are, and have always been, infiltrators who deliberately waste our time. Those of us who have been here long enough, have all gone through this countless times before. The JIDF literally hires people to come here specifically to waste our time, and to cause whatever chaos they can. As a result, many sincere new members sometimes get caught in the crossfire, so to speak.

I personally had read through the entire JoS before even joining the groups, and I started reading sermons by the clergy in the newsletter groups before participating in this main group. This is just who I am, I prefer to educate myself.

---In [email protected], <sal_slyth@... wrote :

I've noticed a lot of name-calling toward new people or outsiders who are simply asking questions.

Remember that you once had ZERO knowledge of Satan, Satanism, spiritual matters, etc.

Stop treating people like they're idiots just because they don't know something; it makes us look just as bad as the xians, and fosters a negative environment.

Hail Satan.

I agree with you, I'm also making a lot of questions because I want to learn Satan's way, asking! you reach perfection.We must try to win people's heart and bring more followers to Satan's path, true path!. If we talk bad to new people, or ignore them, we might lose them for good, and to whom will you answer for those mistakes? Isn't to our father Lúcifer, our grate teacher? (Sorry for my bad English in case I didn't express myself properly)Hail Satan!!!

Enviado de Samsung Mobile

-------- Mensagem original --------
De : "sal_slyth@... [JoyofSatan666]"
Data:10/09/2017 23:35 (GMT+02:00)
Para: [email protected]
Assunto: [JoyofSatan666] Stop being rude to newbies.

Hail Satan.

When I had zero knowledge of Satan:
  • I read all of the websites published by the Clergy</li>
  • I read all of their sermons</li>That's what every newbie should be doing, not join a group and have all the members waste their time to answer stuff that has already been answered multiple times. You ask for something, when that something is a new, unclear or unexplored topic, not stuff that can be easily sorted out in a fraction of the time you spend to get an answer. It's also counterproductive and counter-intuitive for anyone to do so.
  • Steps required for the current popular method: write a post, wait till that post is approved, wait till someone reads and answers, wait for their answers to be approved, wait till you are available to read the answers. This takes at least one day, but can also take weeks.</li>
  • Steps required for a smart person: search the websites and the sermons for the answers. It takes some minutes, up to an hour at most.</li>

It's HARDLY about being rude to newbies.

Newbies will ask questions WITHOUT ulterior motives, let alone wishing to first, gain our confidence, and second, to disrupt our Satanic Unity.

The fact that they're disrupting it now means that they are failing miserably.

Don't treat anyone who CLAIMS to be a newbie, to be one.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <sal_slyth@... wrote :

Hail Satan.

Newbies are usually treated properly. Ignorance is fine, stupidiy is not. The most rude people tend to be the idiots/infiltrators. Some have such a mind blowing attitude. We have seen the recent "Im so smart you satanists all are morons now convince me to believe you" guy. Sometimes a kick in the pants is necessary for these people anyway. They even managed to drive Lydia crazy while she is usually so nice, neat and generous.

Also the laziness of some people is extreme and they ask for constant babysitting. This is not a good habit. Still I find the clergy extremely generous of their time answering politely to some assholes out there.

The website and the satanic library are there for a reason and they are so full of information. Before I even started posting I had read most the website and was already dedicated.

Lastly I don't see any parallel with xians. The more people are ignorant the more xians are eager to embrace them. Because more ignorant means easier to brainwash for xians. Satanists value knowledge while xians value ignorance. Knowing a little too much as a xian will put you in the category of dangerous and rebellious heretic.

You are right brother gee sorry people are rude I think that the questions might have been really basic and we think that people are xians or trolling

I'm a beginner (dedicated on Eclipse day, 2017), and sometimes even I roll my eyes at a few of the infiltrator/obvious troll questions here.  I keep quiet, as I'm new and am still learning the ropes and JoS etiquette in dealing with these things, but honestly, many of the experienced here have been FAR more charitable in their answers than I would have been in their shoes.  I'm hoping to have forbearance for my own ignorant questions, of course, so I'm purposely patient.  My job is to observe, read, and learn as much as I can for now.
Teaching is its own skill and talent--the ability to put on the beginner's hat and see things from the perspective of where a querant is in their development.  It is an entirely separate skill from ability itself.  Schooling in any university will reveal that in spades.  

I am new to this site and still on my way reading about satanism from the main site and always wondering if the old members here would be kind to help if I got questions in my mind. Well, after seeing how they treat newbies by rude name calling here, and how paranoid the old members of thinking newbies nothing but trolls or Xtians..So for the old members, how are you expect newbies to respect you if you are the first who gave "middle finger" to them? Seriously. Is it really hurt you pride to talk nicely, even if it just telling them to go and learn from the main website? The newbies just asking, not threatening you. If you find them annoying, just leave them be, no need to waste your precious time replying with the worst curse words cause yeah, that hurts.

do you recommend that we just start ignoring these individuals, or instead of typing elaborate messages, we just link the appropriate website, and be done?
i am really sick of wasting my time answering questions, just for someone who doesn't return to the thread.
i agree, i read most of satans library before i asked any questions on the yahoo group, these newbies are nonresourseful, and undisciplined.
sry i had to change my name, there were physical complications, and i was in danger, the individual is now bound, i notice a large improvement, but i just dont think there is a way to totally pacify someone with my level of power, have you guys had any luck with taking care of someone through binding?

Well said. Wont it be common knowledge to read the entire JoS site first? I surely hope it is to everyone.

I also want to add, new members are usually treated just fine. It's only occasionally when red flags appear and some people react to that, and then one thing leads to another and suddenly things get carried away.

Also keep in mind that what is written, is often not what was intended. I realized in the forums (RIP, my dear forums) that I should add smiley faces to my posts. I have a very direct way of writing, and not everyone is used to that so they may feel offended.

:)

Wait, I really hope people don't assume my post was snarky or sarcastic. I am genuine! :)

---In [email protected], <lydia_666@... wrote :

I also want to add, new members are usually treated just fine. It's only occasionally when red flags appear and some people react to that, and then one thing leads to another and suddenly things get carried away.

Also keep in mind that what is written, is often not what was intended. I realized in the forums (RIP, my dear forums) that I should add smiley faces to my posts. I have a very direct way of writing, and not everyone is used to that so they may feel offended.

:)

@dark.chocolate18 Dude, relax.

We've always helped newbies and we'll always do, those who might seem rude are being like that for a reason, it might be because it's obvious to us who's trolling and who isn't, but to you, it might be indistinguishable. especially considering the fact that the more open your 3rd is and the more you advance your soul, the easier it gets to spot lies from truths, same goes for lairs from 'truth tellers'.

And sometimes old members get salty because people ask the same questions over and over again, that have the most obvious answers which all of them are literally written on the JoS website that every new person should COMPLETELY read before they start asking questions in the group. LITERALLY 99% of the questions asked on this group are already answered on the website.It's just people are lazy, and they're getting lazier and lazier each day, especially with this new technology. This is not how the world (natural lows) work. If you want something, then go get it by yourself. No one has time to "babysit" new comers, even though we actually do that. It's just people have to think for once.
We don't like stupidity in Satanism, and we most certainly don't like lazy people. You want to 'find' the truth? then go 'search' for it.

All in all, we're gonna still help everyone with all "good-heartedness", but you can't expect us to be nice all the time.

Good luck in you journey.

May Satan show all of us the truth.
Hail Satan!!!! 

If your feelings were hurt Dark Chocolate, I am sorry to hear that. Most people are all into themselves. Other times there is reasons for why they defend a certain point. There is a balance here that have to learn. This is a group with many different types of people. You have to learn that in the end Family Remains. If there is one thing you can fight for, it is for the Unity of Satans own. But this cannot be forced. All you can do is hold your hand out. But you cant be a door mat either. You just have to make friends with who will respect and support you. 
 Holds my hand out. I am Aldrick, it is a pleasure to meet you. Please ask any questions you want, If I see them I will try and answer them as best as I can. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

Yeah, you're absolutely right. Unfortunately, everybody can't be the same so some people are, well, quite lazy and stupid and hence difficult to deal with.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  When I had zero knowledge of Satan:
  • I read all of the websites published by the Clergy</li>
  • I read all of their sermons</li>That's what every newbie should be doing, not join a group and have all the members waste their time to answer stuff that has already been answered multiple times. You ask for something, when that something is a new, unclear or unexplored topic, not stuff that can be easily sorted out in a fraction of the time you spend to get an answer. It's also counterproductive and counter-intuitive for anyone to do so.
  • Steps required for the current popular method: write a post, wait till that post is approved, wait till someone reads and answers, wait for their answers to be approved, wait till you are available to read the answers.. This takes at least one day, but can also take weeks.</li>
  • Steps required for a smart person: search the websites and the sermons for the answers.. It takes some minutes, up to an hour at most.</li>

The thing is, people are just being lazy and stupid. And yes, Spiritual Satanism ‎is NOT for everybody.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Newbies are usually treated properly. Ignorance is fine, stupidiy is not. The most rude people tend to be the idiots/infiltrators. Some have such a mind blowing attitude. We have seen the recent "Im so smart you satanists all are morons now convince me to believe you" guy. Sometimes a kick in the pants is necessary for these people anyway. They even managed to drive Lydia crazy while she is usually so nice, neat and generous.

Also the laziness of some people is extreme and they ask for constant babysitting. This is not a good habit. Still I find the clergy extremely generous of their time answering politely to some assholes out there.

The website and the satanic library are there for a reason and they are so full of information. Before I even started posting I had read most the website and was already dedicated.

Lastly I don't see any parallel with xians. The more people are ignorant the more xians are eager to embrace them. Because more ignorant means easier to brainwash for xians. Satanists value knowledge while xians value ignorance. Knowing a little too much as a xian will put you in the category of dangerous and rebellious heretic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back