Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Still Feeling Weird About Satan

kittiegirl14

Im very fresh in Satanism, and i still feel kinda weird. like i feel weird praying to Satan because i hear voices during or after....is that normal? i also had talked 2 a Demon (Azazel) and the day after at the time my ritual ended that day (11:01 pm), most of my box of junk and a book got knocked off my windowsil, like some1 in a rage! it scared the crap outta me! i still feel weird saying Hail Satan. my life has changed positively since my turn to Satan, tho. ive felt alittle happier and more content with myself and my life. i feel uplifted. thank you all for listening.

these are all probably just psychic experiences. dont be afraid. satanism is an intense path and seperates the strong from the weak. did u start meditating yet? but stay confident in ur self and again dont wry. father is there for you.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:26:56 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Still Feeling Weird About Satan

Im very fresh in Satanism, and i still feel kinda weird. like i feel weird praying to Satan because i hear voices during or after....is that normal? i also had talked 2 a Demon (Azazel) and the day after at the time my ritual ended that day (11:01 pm), most of my box of junk and a book got knocked off my windowsil, like some1 in a rage! it scared the crap outta me! i still feel weird saying Hail Satan. my life has changed positively since my turn to Satan, tho. ive felt alittle happier and more content with myself and my life. i feel uplifted. thank you all for listening.

It's completely normal, don't worry. You and many other Satanists have been xians or muslims or any other fake religion in which nothing spiritual happens and when we leave those lies and come to the truth it seems weird or scary that actually something happens. Think of it the positive way though, do you prefer nothing to happen and just live in blissful ignorance like xianity, or have events like the ones you said to remind you that Satan and the Demons are real?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittiegirl14" <kittiegirl14@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]kittiegirl,All can can tell you is my experience.I was sitting in my bed,the night after my dedication,and I heard a bunch of voices saying,you are ours now,and we will protect you from now on.In my opinion,what else could they be but Father's demons.It couldn't angels,because they care nothing for our well being,that is all a lie,the enemy has told us from the beginning.I know it feels funny praying to Father Satan,but He is the only one that has ever truly loved us,His creation.Just keep it up,and continue to do power meditations everyday.You will understand more,the closer you get to Father.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, kittiegirl14 <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 2:51 AM

[/TD]

What did the voices tell you, out of curiosity? If it was somet
negative, that was no doubt angels. They love scaring people back into
the sheeple fold. Please, try not to stress over this. Yes, Satanism
anintense path, and stuff does actually happen. Sometimes angels and
such wil fuck with you, but they cannot physically hurt you. Satan and
his Daemons do NOT use scare tactics; this is what the enemy does.
Fear is their biggest weapon, I'd say. Embrace the positive, and
ignore whatever negative shit that goes on. It'll more than likely
stop, once they realize that you are serious. Hail Father Satan
always!

On 4/7/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
kittiegirl,All can can tell you is my experience.I was sitting in my bed,the
night after my dedication,and I heard a bunch of voices saying,you are ours
now,and we will protect you from now on.In my opinion,what else could they
be but Father's demons.It couldn't angels,because they care nothing for our
well being,that is all a lie,the enemy has told us from the beginning.I know
it feels funny praying to Father Satan,but He is the only one that has ever
truly loved us,His creation.Just keep it up,and continue to do power
meditations everyday.You will understand more,the closer you get to Father.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Im very fresh in Satanism, and i still feel kinda weird. like i feel
weird praying to Satan because i hear voices during or after....is that
normal? i also had talked 2 a Demon (Azazel) and the day after at the time
my ritual ended that day (11:01 pm), most of my box of junk and a book got
knocked off my windowsil, like some1 in a rage! it scared the crap outta me!
i still feel weird saying Hail Satan. my life has changed positively since
my turn to Satan, tho. ive felt alittle happier and more content with myself
and my life. i feel uplifted. thank you all for listening.

Another thing that is important that I find the majority of new people miss. It's called a Banishing ritual, which needs to be done before your ritual or working. This can help clear you immediate area of unwanted energy and entities.
*BANISHING RITUAL*http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html
Voices are not always what they appear to be. Now I know that Azazel does not go around scaring people. So one of the most crucial things to do in cases like these. Is to make sure who your talking to is exactly who he claims to be. In any case if it was Azazel then I for one can tell you that he is very mighty and powerful. And if he speaks to you, then you very well need to listen carefully.
As far as things knocking around in your room. This is why it's important to know if the voice you hear is Azazel. A lot of times you'll find that enemy nordics will try They do this in many ways, one of them is trying to scare us off. Now a little books and boxes moving or flying here or there should not be enough to scare you off. You are suppose to be a Spiritual Satanist, we are way stronger than that. If you let minor things like this scare you, then you are in for a nightmare through the rest of your journey. The good news is that you dont have to be scared.
*PRAYER TO SATAN FOR PROTECTION*http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html
Vibrating the runes is also another very effective way to protect yourself and empower your soul. For example one could vibrate the "THURISAZ RUNE," into your aura to enhance courage and physical strength.
ALGIZ is also excellent for protection and to banish off negative energies.
You have to show the enemy that you are strong and that you will not let their action prevail. I use to be scared too when I was newer. All the scary feelings went away as I progressed and advanced. Also when you come to a firm understanding that Father and the Gods will never let one of their own get hurt or suffer. Then you really have nothing to fear. Put a little trust in Satan, he will not let you down.
Building a strong aura of protection is a must for us Spiritual Satanist. Asking Father for protection goes a long way. And keep in mind that there are other Gods that can help us out when we are in need. We dont always have to go running to Satan. You got to figure, in the army there is a chain of command. You dont just go running up to a a general or captain. Thats called breaking the chain of command. In reality we all can go to Satan in need. But he is very busy and loves to help us out, he is the Almighty Powerful One. His authority and status should be respected.
*MEDITATION FOR PROTECTION*http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, April 7, 2011 8:19:52 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Still Feeling Weird About Satan

What did the voices tell you, out of curiosity? If it was somet
negative, that was no doubt angels. They love scaring people back into
the sheeple fold. Please, try not to stress over this. Yes, Satanism
anintense path, and stuff does actually happen. Sometimes angels and
such wil fuck with you, but they cannot physically hurt you. Satan and
his Daemons do NOT use scare tactics; this is what the enemy does.
Fear is their biggest weapon, I'd say. Embrace the positive, and
ignore whatever negative shit that goes on. It'll more than likely
stop, once they realize that you are serious. Hail Father Satan
always!

On 4/7/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
kittiegirl,All can can tell you is my experience.I was sitting in my bed,the
night after my dedication,and I heard a bunch of voices saying,you are ours
now,and we will protect you from now on.In my opinion,what else could they
be but Father's demons.It couldn't angels,because they care nothing for our
well being,that is all a lie,the enemy has told us from the beginning.I know
it feels funny praying to Father Satan,but He is the only one that has ever
truly loved us,His creation.Just keep it up,and continue to do power
meditations everyday.You will understand more,the closer you get to Father.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Im very fresh in Satanism, and i still feel kinda weird. like i feel
weird praying to Satan because i hear voices during or after....is that
normal? i also had talked 2 a Demon (Azazel) and the day after at the time
my ritual ended that day (11:01 pm), most of my box of junk and a book got
knocked off my windowsil, like some1 in a rage! it scared the crap outta me!
i still feel weird saying Hail Satan. my life has changed positively since
my turn to Satan, tho. ive felt alittle happier and more content with myself
and my life. i feel uplifted. thank you all for listening.

Attachments :
the voices were kinda creepy, and they were like loud whispers, saying here we are to never harm or you are ours a child of god, the god being Satan i guess. Its was just small moments after my dedication...before i did the dedication the night before, Azazel told me this was my last chance(since i had dabbled in dark magick & stuff be4) and tht if i did that dedication, it would seal the deal forever...he also told me if i went back 2 xianity there was no going back to Satan...tht experience scared the crap outta me becuz tht was my first experience with a Demon, but he was just giving me the heads up before i did my dedication ritual.
-----
Hail Father and Lord God Satan and His Glorious Demons!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back