Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

still a babe

Kelvin

i have just joined this group and i am keen to know more about this life with Satan, I wanna know if i can get solution to my problems, i wanna know, how to be very spiritual and powerful and i am keen for mor knowlegde of him, I have questions i dont know if you can answer me but should i ask them....HAIL SATAN!!!!

Welcome Kelvin,read joyofsatan.com as much as possible,and you will understand more about being an SS,and avoid some embarrassing questions,about who Satan really is.
Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] still a babe

i have just joined this group and i am keen to know more about this life with Satan, I wanna know if i can get solution to my problems, i wanna know, how to be very spiritual and powerful and i am keen for mor knowlegde of him, I have questions i dont know if you can answer me but should i ask them....HAIL SATAN!!!!

go to the joyofsatan.org website. You should read every link, every page, every word of that site. The site should answer all of your questions, if not we are here to help you. To advance spiritually you should form a bond with Satan and can do so by talking to him and perform the meditations on the website. You can get the solution to your problems by self learning and self empowering through meditation.

Good luck on this path of discovery.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kelvin" <kelexusy@... wrote:

Welcome Kevin......

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

go to the joyofsatan.org website. You should read every link, every page, every word of that site. The site should answer all of your questions, if not we are here to help you. To advance spiritually you should form a bond with Satan and can do so by talking to him and perform the meditations on the website. You can get the solution to your problems by self learning and self empowering through meditation.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kelvin" <kelexusy@ wrote:

than you i will study the page

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kelvin" <kelexusy@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back