Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Steps to reach Godhead

[email protected]

Astaroth's Eight-Fold Path

Step 1- Asanas: Are physical positions of the body (yoga) You can do Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga, the five Tibetans, and tai chi. If your body is free and flexible it will help to direct energy.

Step 2- Pranayama: Breathing exercises,( breathe of fire, sun/moon breathe, humming breathe, cat hissing breathe, 666 breathe of Lucifer's grail)
"Life is in the breathe" Thoth

Step 3- Dhyana: meditation (EVERYDAY) also aura cleansing, and chakra cleansing, and protection need to be done EVERYDAY

Step 4- Mantras: Vibration of words of power to obtain certain goals, (vibrating words in enochian, vibrating runes)

Step 5- Yantras: meditation upon sigils and certain symbols, used with mantras for max effect

Step 6- Mudras: certain seals such as hand positions which activate the vril (chi or withchpower)

Step 7- Bandhas: energy locks which stimulate and direct the serpent

Step 8- sexually activity: with a partner or alone. orgasm is needed in both activating and amplifying the life force
"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he who opposes me will regret it sorely " Satan

I am posting this because people have been asking what to do after they dedicate, and instead of reading the site they want everything spoon feed to them. Here you go straight from the site these are the steps to help you reach Godhead. This is what being a spiritual satanist is, if your not willing to put in the work then don't dedicate! I'm tired of hearing excuses, this is what you need to do, I can't do anything else for you but tell you step by step what to do (which i did). For everyone doing their meditations and what they need to do, good job!! Keep it up, and Hail Satan and the Demons of Hell

Thank You Big Brother for sharing.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL HITLER!
HAIL ALL HELL ARMY!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "viking813@..." <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

Step 1- Asanas: Are physical positions of the body (yoga) You can do Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga, the five Tibetans, and tai chi. If your body is free and flexible it will help to direct energy.

Step 2- Pranayama: Breathing exercises,( breathe of fire, sun/moon breathe, humming breathe, cat hissing breathe, 666 breathe of Lucifer's grail)

Step 3- Dhyana: meditation (EVERYDAY) also aura cleansing, and chakra cleansing, and protection need to be done EVERYDAY

Step 4- Mantras: Vibration of words of power to obtain certain goals, (vibrating words in enochian, vibrating runes)

Step 5- Yantras: meditation upon sigils and certain symbols, used with mantras for max effect

Step 6- Mudras: certain seals such as hand positions which activate the vril (chi or withchpower)

Step 8- sexually activity: with a partner or alone. orgasm is needed in both activating and amplifying the life force
"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he who opposes me will regret it sorely " Satan

I am posting this because people have been asking what to do after they dedicate, and instead of reading the site they want everything spoon feed to them. Here you go straight from the site these are the steps to help you reach Godhead. This is what being a spiritual satanist is, if your not willing to put in the work then don't dedicate! I'm tired of hearing excuses, this is what you need to do, I can't do anything else for you but tell you step by step what to do (which i did). For everyone doing their meditations and what they need to do, good job!! Keep it up, and Hail Satan and the Demons of Hell

your welcome but im a lady

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM, kazuyaakechi <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL HITLER!
HAIL ALL HELL ARMY!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "viking813@..." <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

--
overt enemy

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Steps to reach Godhead

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM, kazuyaakechi <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL HITLER!
HAIL ALL HELL ARMY!

--
overt enemy

oh crap I'm sorry sister I apologize

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM, kazuyaakechi <[email protected]:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL HITLER!
HAIL ALL HELL ARMY!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "viking813@" <mohawkedmanson@
wrote:

Step 1- Asanas: Are physical positions of the body (yoga) You can do
Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga, the five Tibetans, and tai chi. If your body is
free and flexible it will help to direct energy.

Step 2- Pranayama: Breathing exercises,( breathe of fire, sun/moon
breathe, humming breathe, cat hissing breathe, 666 breathe of Lucifer's
grail)

Step 3- Dhyana: meditation (EVERYDAY) also aura cleansing, and chakra
cleansing, and protection need to be done EVERYDAY

Step 4- Mantras: Vibration of words of power to obtain certain goals,
(vibrating words in enochian, vibrating runes)

Step 5- Yantras: meditation upon sigils and certain symbols, used with
mantras for max effect

Step 6- Mudras: certain seals such as hand positions which activate the
vril (chi or withchpower)

Step 8- sexually activity: with a partner or alone. orgasm is needed in
both activating and amplifying the life force
"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he who
opposes me will regret it sorely " Satan

I am posting this because people have been asking what to do after they
dedicate, and instead of reading the site they want everything spoon feed
to them. Here you go straight from the site these are the steps to help you
reach Godhead. This is what being a spiritual satanist is, if your not
willing to put in the work then don't dedicate! I'm tired of hearing
excuses, this is what you need to do, I can't do anything else for you but
tell you step by step what to do (which i did). For everyone doing their
meditations and what they need to do, good job!! Keep it up, and Hail Satan
and the Demons of Hell

--

*overt enemy*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back