Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Starting Satinism

suprflcn

Hi. I want to learn how to become a Satinist. I'm very confused as to what it takes and what is needed. A step-by-step instruction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Unlike other religions were not foolish in that there is no 'baptism' no sacred rites etc. all you must do is swear to your self and to the Father *Enki/Satan* to no longer embrace the teachings of the Jewish people *christianity catholisism etc.* and only to read their books to find its weaknesses to exploit that is all although you Should practice meditations as listed on Joyofsatan.org and awaken the third eye if you find you truly believe in the lord and wish to defend the faith you can join Hell's army and dedicate your self or simply dedicate your self if you find that you love our lord and then you may be known as a 'true' follower as one whom dedicated himself to the faith one simple thing though is this do not take this lightly as dedication is a lifetime and more dedication as when you die Satan/Enki will reincarnate you or allow you to stay behind as a guide of people in this world or to guide other Satanists spiritually the only reason their aren't many guides now is because all of them are being reincarnated for the age of Water/Aquarious *i do not think i spelled that right* for the coming of Enki to the world his Age begun once again *his age is once every 4-6k years i believe* when he walks amongst mankind and empowers his chosen children *the pagan people* it is said he will smite down the false faiths in this age now then you have all you need to know i suppose just read more of the teachings on thejoyofsatan.org and 666blacksun.com although the blacksun is amore antisemitic even more...Borderline nazi group with different beliefs from other satanists their not very far off from our sect theirs only very few differences and none of them make them incompatible and they also have interesting information available.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back