Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Starting off this june

Aaron Zaragoza

Today wasnt the most spirutual day. I used most of my energy with my body. But today was just. A really great day. And I thank Father for it! Very much indeed! I have a lot of energy I realized. A LOT.and im going to use it to better myself spiritually/physically and the only thing that held me back was what used to be my depression ever since I dedicated myself to Father ive been improving very much. I dont feel lazy I WANT to eat healthy and I am. I applied for jobs today. I dont expect to get them but the fact that im putting effort in my life is really showing improvment. And ive been doing daily meditations which is giving me a lot of energy. and the more I learn the more ill be able to channel that energy to do more other than physical work. I dont have many friends and it doesnt bother me that much but I havent met a satanist and I want to! But when I do I know it will be nice to chat with someone on the same page as me :)

Hail Satan Hail Azazel Hail Astaroth Hail Beelzebub!!

Good to hear Brother!

Hail father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aaron Zaragoza" <aaron_zrgz73@... wrote:

Today wasnt the most spirutual day. I used most of my energy with my body. But today was just. A really great day. And I thank Father for it! Very much indeed! I have a lot of energy I realized. A LOT.and im going to use it to better myself spiritually/physically and the only thing that held me back was what used to be my depression ever since I dedicated myself to Father ive been improving very much. I dont feel lazy I WANT to eat healthy and I am. I applied for jobs today. I dont expect to get them but the fact that im putting effort in my life is really showing improvment. And ive been doing daily meditations which is giving me a lot of energy. and the more I learn the more ill be able to channel that energy to do more other than physical work. I dont have many friends and it doesnt bother me that much but I havent met a satanist and I want to! But when I do I know it will be nice to chat with someone on the same page as me :)

Hail Satan Hail Azazel Hail Astaroth Hail Beelzebub!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back