Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Starting a Satanic Community

Anti

I love extending my Satanic family, right now I'm planning on gathering a bunch of money (don't worry, I'm not asking you to send me money) so I can get I large property in a secluded area with a bunch of properties built on the land and definately some horse stables and whatever else me and the horde feel like getting.

How am I going to get all the money for this right? I suggest buying Salem Burke's "The Fourth Ritual, wich explains how to make talismen, if not...*grunt* I'll teach you....that is if you're going to be a part of helping me build a Satanic Community here in the US.

I want to make it into a Community (not sure where yet) of Satanists. To start in the US and expand outward. Some evasive mauvers may have to be carried out like kicking the neighbors out via, thoughtform, ghost, Demon, black magick or whatever means nessecary (depending on how much we like/dislike them as a whole). This will have to be done when the community get so bug that we need to take up the surrounding area.

As for the leaders, neither me or you are going to pick who will lead the community, leaders will be chosen and apointed by Satan and the Gods.

If you're not interested but know someone else that would be interested, send them my way, that would be much appreciated.
I know how this whole thing sounds, but us Satanists need to stick together, don't worry, you're not the only one getting this message. As you know I don't take after the pope and his ilk. Remember, you can always talk to Father Satan about these plans and what not.
HAIL SATAN!

here's my myspace: http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user

I have a good feeling about this...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

I love extending my Satanic family, right now I'm planning on gathering a bunch of money (don't worry, I'm not asking you to send me money) so I can get I large property in a secluded area with a bunch of properties built on the land and definately some horse stables and whatever else me and the horde feel like getting.

How am I going to get all the money for this right? I suggest buying Salem Burke's "The Fourth Ritual, wich explains how to make talismen, if not...*grunt* I'll teach you....that is if you're going to be a part of helping me build a Satanic Community here in the US.

I want to make it into a Community (not sure where yet) of Satanists. To start in the US and expand outward. Some evasive mauvers may have to be carried out like kicking the neighbors out via, thoughtform, ghost, Demon, black magick or whatever means nessecary (depending on how much we like/dislike them as a whole). This will have to be done when the community get so bug that we need to take up the surrounding area.

As for the leaders, neither me or you are going to pick who will lead the community, leaders will be chosen and apointed by Satan and the Gods.

If you're not interested but know someone else that would be interested, send them my way, that would be much appreciated.
I know how this whole thing sounds, but us Satanists need to stick together, don't worry, you're not the only one getting this message. As you know I don't take after the pope and his ilk. Remember, you can always talk to Father Satan about these plans and what not.
HAIL SATAN!

That sounds like a pretty sweet idea,, where are you planning to put this community? Hail Satan!-Pam

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fukndetermined" <fukndetermined@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Where can I buy Salem's book "the fourth ritual"?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 11:05:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Starting a Satanic Community

That sounds like a pretty sweet idea,, where are you planning to put this community? Hail Satan!-Pam

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fukndetermined" <fukndetermined@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16202187/Talisman-Making

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jables Pottles <jaoveyn@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fukndetermined" <fukndetermined@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

I have no idea where I'm going to have the Satanic Community, but it will most likeley be in america, I'm thinking about Salem, Massachusettes....last time we had a settlement there things worked out great, but seriously, I think it would be cool to start there so that we can take back what is rightfully ours. (I can't start in Sumeria, since there's a war going on over there and it's too dam far away....otherwise I would.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jables Pottles <jaoveyn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fukndetermined" <fukndetermined@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

When u will start?if u need any help let me know!
Salem s a nice place =)

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]id love to be apart of the community plz keep my posted

--- On Tue, 6/1/10, Anti <prophetburner@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 5:57 PM

I have no idea where I'm going to have the Satanic Community, but it will most likeley be in america, I'm thinking about Salem, Massachusettes....last time we had a settlement there things worked out great, but seriously, I think it would be cool to start there so that we can take back what is rightfully ours. (I can't start in Sumeria, since there's a war going on over there and it's too dam far away....otherwise I would.)

--- [/IMG][email protected], "fukndetermined" <fukndetermined@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Jables Pottles <jaoveyn@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "fukndetermined" <fukndetermined@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Anti" <prophetburner@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

[/TD]

I'm happy that you guys want to make this happen. Everyone who's going to join, just get in contact with me via myspace, that way I can organize things, have updates posted about it, and keep in contact with you guys until the day we can start building.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Phoenix" <phoenixbird8@... wrote:

When u will start?if u need any help let me know!
Salem s a nice place =)

Hail Satan !

HAIL SATAN!

Salem, MA works for me! I live in Delaware so i could drive if I had to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jables Pottles <jaoveyn@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back