Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Started dreaming again.

AskSatanOperator

Hello.I am writing this late at night (3 am) on August 30th. But I can't report it here.The main thing is that I... On the 28th? On the 27th? I don't remember... I decided to strengthen my chakras the way someone recently advised me on these forums. I didn't feel a pulse in my chakras, but I felt the growing strength, and I could now IMAGINE a light pulsation of the chakras that had become the brightest. And on the 29th, I fell asleep during the day and had a dream (which I haven't had for a long time. A VERY long time). The dream is a horror-style game, where you run around locations (5 of them), looking for the necessary items, as well as weapons to fight off monsters (my favorite style of dreams, by the way). I promise you - I haven't played a game like this in a few days. But I wasn't scared either. I gave up - I won't have such a dream anytime soon anyway. But when I fell asleep that night, I had another dream (this time the atmosphere was much more tense. Specifically TENSE, not scary). And now I recently woke up with memories of another dream - I had already seen it, apparently, because I guessed what would happen next. A dream where I had to find something for someone; I was trying to avoid getting into the laser line that triggered the alarm, into the cameras... In the end, I found what I needed. But the person seemed to remain... Unhappy?What does all this mean? What do those dreams mean that I started seeing? Why exactly those dreams? And why did I suddenly start seeing dreams again? I suppose it has to do with the fact that I started to "fully open, strengthen, constantly activate" my chakras. Is what I see in my dreams my subconscious? Please answer.Thank you.

Hello.I am writing this late at night (3 am) on August 30th. But I can't report it here.The main thing is that I... On the 28th? On the 27th? I don't remember... I decided to strengthen my chakras the way someone recently advised me on these forums. I didn't feel a pulse in my chakras, but I felt the growing strength, and I could now IMAGINE a light pulsation of the chakras that had become the brightest. And on the 29th, I fell asleep during the day and had a dream (which I haven't had for a long time. A VERY long time). The dream is a horror-style game, where you run around locations (5 of them), looking for the necessary items, as well as weapons to fight off monsters (my favorite style of dreams, by the way). I promise you - I haven't played a game like this in a few days. But I wasn't scared either. I gave up - I won't have such a dream anytime soon anyway. But when I fell asleep that night, I had another dream (this time the atmosphere was much more tense. Specifically TENSE, not scary). And now I recently woke up with memories of another dream - I had already seen it, apparently, because I guessed what would happen next. A dream where I had to find something for someone; I was trying to avoid getting into the laser line that triggered the alarm, into the cameras... In the end, I found what I needed. But the person seemed to remain... Unhappy?What does all this mean? What do those dreams mean that I started seeing? Why exactly those dreams? And why did I suddenly start seeing dreams again? I suppose it has to do with the fact that I started to "fully open, strengthen, constantly activate" my chakras. Is what I see in my dreams my subconscious? Please answer.Thank you.
Having more vivid dreams can be a consequence of raising your energies through meditation (but I'm not sure if that's the case). I'd say these dreams reflect some of your inner fears and maybe even anxiety. Your second dream has a recurrent pattern frequently present in the dreams of people who are unconsciously bound to a specific person, pleasing them or craving for their approval (these are mostly parental figures, friends or lovers). I'd suggest doing void meditation before sleep, putting selenite and amethyst under your pillow can help you having peaceful and meaningful dreams. Blessed be🙏🏻

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back