Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

start.

Alex1

Hi, i recently joined your group to gain knowledge on santism. i was wondering what kinds of "powers" mind wise you can obtain? I want to know more about this. is there ways to empower your mind or physical being? thank you for your time

Joyofsatan.org Satanism is a religion of the mind. On the website is all about empowering your soul and mind power.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 10:47 PM EDT Alex wrote:

Hi, i recently joined your group to gain knowledge on santism. i was wondering what kinds of "powers" mind wise you can obtain? I want to know more about this. is there ways to empower your mind or physical being? thank you for your time

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Alex" <alecjimenez1094@... wrote:
Yes the main thing is being more open to the energy around you programming your bio electricity attracting and repelling energy fields known as an "aura" being in control of your life
once you have opened all your chakra's energy points for the "soul" it is believed that you gain abilities normal people don't have because they have been alienated by Christianity etc
things like extreme heat generation clairvoyance and clairaudiance and telekinesis no not a crazy move things with your mind kind of telekinesis just the ability to make something like a necklace swing for no apparent reason and put candles out etc
read up "power meditations" on the JoS site

<td val[/IMG]please read joyofsatan.com to find out.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 7/3/12, Alex <alecjimenez1094@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] start.
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2012, 2:47 AM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back