Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Staring baby?!

sasjons

Hi brothers and sisters,

I was waiting at a bus stop today and I met a strange baby. It was laying in a buggy and it was staring at me with this intense look on its face. It wan't smiling and it didn't look scared either it was like it was observing me. I was startled by it and couldn't stop smiling at it, I looked away and looked back - it was still staring. Only after 4 - 6 turns did it finally look at its mother and when it did it looked as if it was observing its mother the same way it was observing me.

Before I saw the baby I was absorbing some of the sun's energy into by body and trying to manipulate wind in my hands (had little luck with as I was listening to music).

What do you make of this?

Babies stare. It is how they learn about the world. I don't mean to insult, but have you been around babies much as an adult?

IMHO I think too much is being read into it. Babies are babies and they stare. Physiologically, young babies can't even see 1-2 feet beyond their bodies so if the baby was really young he/she couldn't even see you. Their vision expands as they age.

Don't worry about it.

S

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sasjons" <sasjons@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I was waiting at a bus stop today and I met a strange baby. It was laying in a buggy and it was staring at me with this intense look on

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back